TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: New SS2-FM 'UNN Nightwalker' by Christine

Quote Originally Posted by Christine View Post
    @ mrle01 - Have you tried to hack
    spoiler:
    the replicator on the command deck? You can buy some cyber modus than.
    Never tought of that. Great stuff. Guess I'll play it again then. Anybody tried it PSI only? Are there enough Psi hypos to do that?

Excellent mission, Christine.

I found quite a few PSI hypos, I think it may very well be possible.

As for the replicator, 1 module per 120 nanites is not worth it unless you are very loaded with nanites.

Sob sob sob

I cant get it to download from either of the links!!!

...need to play

:-(

Is it true this FM isn't multiplayer? I've already organised players for a LAN this weekend. Can we get a patch? Please?

@ Hemebond - it's like PonterbeeStation - it should work in multiplayer, but it hasn't been tested in Multiplayer. I set the startingpoints and the multiplayer respawn marker for MP. But if there are problems or bugs in multiplayer that aren't in Singelplayer, I can't help.

Quote Originally Posted by William Dojinn View Post
    Oh and in case anyone was wondering.
    spoiler:
    Yes you can shoot the rubber duckies that're scattered about...apparently she used the same feature she had in ponterbee V2
    Has anyone noticed the
    spoiler:
    two "special editions" of the rubber ducklings?

Now this is strange... I was reading about SS2 on an unrelated games forum and thought I'd give it another run-through, this time with Rebirth (no b00bs version) and SHTUP, and while I was at it I downloaded Christine's missions I came across while searching the web for the forementioned and didn't check the release dates... guess I assumed that they would be very old. Turns out I DL's the latest FM on the same day it was released and played through Ponterbee and Nightwalker this very weekend.

Great job Christine!

Edit: shtup, not shutup
    Last edited by Dovla; 27th Sep 2006 at 18:38.

You are indeed one lucky person to have come when you have. Between Christine's work, the Arena FM, and Return to the UNN you've got a fair ammount of great things to play around in.

I wish I haven't played Ponterbee Station or Nightwalker before, it would be great to not know what is around each corner.

ZylonBane
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovla View Post
    ...SHUTUP...
    I swear, it's like nobody knows Yiddish anymore.

SHUTUP? Now that sounds rude.

SHock Texture Upgrade Project

SHTUP, not SHUTUP.

got it?

With that out of the way, before christine starts work on the revised nightwalker, anything else anyone wants to see expanded on in particular?

Quote Originally Posted by William Dojinn View Post
    SHock Texture Upgrade Project

SHTUP, not SHUTUP.

got it?

With that out of the way, before christine starts work on the revised nightwalker, anything else anyone wants to see expanded on in particular?
    spoiler:
    Bridge battle between Goggles and SHODAN. Too easy.

Cargo bay, with the three security bots. All there was in that room was a body with CM I think and the bots.

Ooh, how about the Many trying to create a new hive/brain thing? Or am I going overboard?

Maybe put another, hidden laser rapier a bit earlier than Command?

Quote Originally Posted by Bjossi View Post
    SHUTUP? Now that sounds rude.
    Not as rude as shtup apparently. Anyway, my apologies to anyone who found my misspelling offensive, for whatever reason. Once again, great job ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by ZylonBane View Post
    I swear, it's like nobody knows Yiddish anymore.
    No, we all know about your little joke and tried to keep silent about it.

I'm dying over here!

I've been to every deck several times. I've completed everything that can be completed short of what lies ahead in the Engine Core.

I can't find the Engine Core access card! 3+ hours already! Please, someone give me a break!

Christine, once again an excellent body of work, along with your great Thief missions!

@ 10Brooklyn01 - the Engine Core access card is in the room
    spoiler:
    with the tanks, there are ladders to climb on the tanks, search the corpse which is lying there.

Of Course!

After falling off the ladder several times, I figured it was just for decoration!

Duhhhhh.....!

I have just finished your excellent mod, Christine. And I must say it was nice gameplay experience altogether.

Just one more hint, if you please...

Well, I finally made it into the Engine Core:

spoiler:
    I'm at a loss as to where the Engine Core Keypad is to enter numeric password into in order to disable the drive. I must be losing my touch...Thanks in advance.

Remember the room where you can climb ladders between floors? The top floor has a room with a replicator and a body with a log. At the bottom floor where a cyborg assassin is chillin' out, you enter the code in a small room down there.

This is a great work, Christine. I tip my goggles unto you. Not only did you incorporate multiple decks of the ship, but it wasn't directly progressive. Meaning, you had to go back to finish one of the tasks. Nice touch with the armory, by the way. I also liked the engine core room. Any plans on a sequel? Anyways, thanks again!
    ________

Given how things ended, I don't think we will see a direct sequel. Then again I wouldn't completely discard the idea since c'mon, this is christine we speak of.

Her shocking Ruins FM as well as Ponterbee did show that you could indeed add in new enemies(even if they are only replacing the existing roster) soooo....anything, within the bounds of the dark engine, is possible.

I can't possibly imagine how the sequel would be, if there'd be one that is.

I need Thief. Why? Its practicly a requirement for any decent gamer, plus i want to play all those shiney FMs THEY have.

Lucky sods....

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast