TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516212631364146 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming & Abandoned FMs List

The Architect
    The root folder http://home.uchicago.edu/~ekam has his email... maybe you could try it?

Archivist
    Nice find, Digi!

message send

Wow, I'm impressed you managed to track me down, and thanks for the interest!

Unfortunately, I haven't had much chance to work on it during the past two years. I'm still planning to finish it at some point, whenever work and life in general stop interfering so much with my free time.

Anyway, I'm glad to see there's still an active community since I haven't had the chance to even play any fan missions recently.

Archivist
    Thank you for the quick response

Good to know you haven't gave up on it. Let's hope it will be released eventually.
    Be sure to visit ttlg again when there's any news worth sharing.

Archivist
    The mission that Seven_Stones was working on, back in 2005/2006, was lost in a crash.

The author told me last year that he was rebuilding it, so it might still be released eventually.

Screenshots of the now lost map were posted in this thread:
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102684

Archivist
    Even though it isn't officially cancelled, it's very unlikely that The Eye's Betrayal, sequel to The Bluecoat's Training Facility, will ever be finished.
    Due to a busy real life, Thief13x hasn't worked on his mission since 2004.
    His fm info will be moved to the List of Abandoned Fanmissions.

Visit the project homepage for screens: http://geocities.com/thief13x/Eyesbetrayalmainpage

Archivist

Update

- 1 author added: Balboa
    - 2 authors removed: Polygon (reason: long absence/not contactable), Zontik (The Mirror) (reason: mission released)
    - removed the mission 'SSDD Part 3: Suffer the Guild' from Apache's Fm(s) in development (part 2 yet to be released)
    - moved the mission 'Pirates' from Apache's to Saturnine's Fm(s) in development (originally started by Saturnine)
    - removed 'Asked for Assistance' notification from DrK's Fm in development (Rocksbourg 3)
    - new screenshots link for the mission of the following author: nightshifter
    - latest news link for the mission(s) of the following authors: Cavalorn, Eshaktaar, Ilmaree, masterthief3, nightshifter, Oneiroscope, Sensut, Seven_Stones, Thief13x, Yandros
    - filled in the Current status for the mission of the following authors: Ilmaree, Seven_Stones, Troutpack
    - updated the Current status for the mission(s) of the following authors: Apache, Asgaroth, Oneiroscope
    - filled in the Estimated release for the mission of the following authors: Eshaktaar, masterthief3
    - changed the Estimated release date for the mission of the following authors: And, masterthief3
    - details for the missions of the following authors: Eshaktaar, Oneiroscope
    - added the thread Any new FMs on the way? to the list of 'Other threads about upcoming missions'
    - moved the following authors, and their missions, to the List of Abandoned Fanmissions: Oneiroscope (Abiding in Darkness), Seven_Stones (Untitled), Thief13x (The Eye's Betrayal)

- colour code change: Ilmaree (red into orange), Nivellen (green into orange), Oneiroscope (orange into red), Saturnine (Pirates - orange into red), Seven_Stones (orange into red)
    Last edited by The Phantom; 12th May 2008 at 16:02.

Archivist
    Criteria for mentioning upcoming FM's in this thread have been tightened up since the start of this thread. That's why I decided to take another look at the missions currently listed, and determine wether or not to remove any information.

Slipknot's mission Unite the Dead will be the first "victim". It hasn't yet reached the required 50% completion status (according to his profile) and will therefore be removed.
    If it ever reappears in the list is uncertain. Latest news about the project was nearly a year ago.

Screens are up here: http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113547

new mission being developed

Im going to build a new mission dedicated to Dia it will consit with a labirinth garden and a haunted manson with dancing ghosts...more details will be added later.

Archivist
    It seems that The Dark Metal project, which would be the successor to DEDX, is no longer being worked on.
    The author, Rob Hicks, last wrote about the project in 2006 and can no longer be contacted by email. He was looking for assistance and found two people to help, but both haven't heard from him ever since.
    Expect his information in the upcoming missions list to be moved at the next update.

About Dark Metal
    Features: http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...24#post1274724
    Teaser screens: http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...83#post1278583
    Last edited by The Phantom; 28th May 2008 at 06:18.

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    Im going to build a new mission dedicated to Dia it will consit with a labirinth garden and a haunted manson with dancing ghosts...more details will be added later.
    Awww! You are sweet beyond words, cardia! And thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    Awww! You are sweet beyond words, cardia! And thank you!
    Dia i need you to remind me if i already suggested this...im making some mistake here in my list with Redface and Melan, i think the three of you the first one i said i would dedicate a mission was you, then Lightingline then i dont recall if it was Melan or Redface...i have a thread somewhere in this forum were i say wich people i will dedicate the missions...can someone refresh my mind? thanks...Dia dont worry about this mistake, the mission that im building now is defently dedicated to you...ill ask you later to tell me something about yourself so i may know what storyline should i add.

New screens on First Snow have been posted here :

http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121461

Archivist

Update

- 1 author added: intruder (with Keeper Investigations)
    - 2 authors removed: Eshaktaar (Broken Triad) (reason: mission released), slipknot (Unite the Dead) (reason: mission not yet 50% complete)
    - added the mission 'A Night in Rocksbourg Part 4' to DrK's Fm(s) in development
    - removed the mission 'Chasm of the undead' from Asgaroth's Fm(s) in development (reason: Part 2 of campaign still to be released)
    - removed the mission 'Graveyard Shift' from Dark Arrow's Fm(s) in development (reason: mission not yet 50% complete)
    - removed the mission 'A Night in Rocksbourg part 3: Ink and dust' from DrK's Fm(s) in development (reason: released)
    - removed the mission 'The Sacrifice' from TheCapedPillager's Fm(s) in development (reason: first part of series still to be released)
    - filled in the name of one of Saturnine's upcoming missions: Rose Cottage
    - removed 'Asked for Assistance' notification from Rob Hicks' project in development (Dark Metal)
    - new screenshots link for the mission of the following author: Digital Nightfall, HipBreaker, Nightstroll, TheCapedPillager
    - latest news link for the mission of the following project/authors: Digital Nightfall, DrK, eepcat, HipBreaker, Nightstroll, Rob Hicks, sterlino, Thief 2 Gold, Wille
    - updated the Current status for the following project/authors: Drysils Chosen (Memento Mori 1.5), Random_Taffer (Memento Mori 1.5), Thief 2 Gold
    - filled in an Estimated release date for the mission of the following authors: sterlino (HoC 2), Wille (Mystic Gems 2)
    - changed the Estimated release date for the project of the following author: Rob Hicks (Dark Metal)
    - details for the mission of the following author: TheCapedPillager
    - updated details for the following projects/authors: Rob Hicks (Dark Metal), Thief 2 Gold
    - moved the following projects/authors to the List of Abandoned Fanmissions: Rob Hicks (Dark Metal), Memento Mori mission 1.5: The Fall of Talim (by Drysils Chosen and Random_Taffer), Thief 2 Gold, Welcome to Blackbrook (by Dark Arrow)

- color code change: Drysils Chosen (Memento Mori 1.5 - orange into red), GaalKean (green into orange), Random_Taffer (Memento Mori 1.5 - orange into red), TheCapedPillager (green into orange), Thief 2 Gold (orange into red)

- Read about this FM news update at The Circle: http://thief-thecircle.com/shownews.asp?id=2005

L'architecte de Rocksbourg
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phantom View Post
    - added the mission 'A Night in Rocksbourg Part 4' to DrK's Fm(s) in development
    You really don't have mercy, do you ? I can't even take some rest !
    Last edited by DrK; 2nd Jun 2008 at 16:35.

Archivist
    Hehe, don't worry it's only a mention. No pressure intended.
    Take as much rest as you need .

I don't agree, don't take any rest you lazy taffer ! Get back to work ! Quicker !

Me, lazy ? Release your mission first, we'll talk about that later...

Sure, if you're ready to wait a dozen years.

Stormrunner will not be making the intended June release due to a lot of real life issues that have popped up. I'm not sure when I'll have the free time to resume work on it so I'll go with the safe bet of saying it will be released 'When it's done'.

SoE:2 is still shooting for the end of October.

Archivist
    The author of Chronicle of the Metal Age, sirbalu, hasn't logged in on the forums for nearly two years now.

He announced to be working on Chapter 2 of his series back in 2006, but for some unknown (probably real-life) reason he slipped back into the shadows before completing it.

This, and due to the fact that his email adress is no longer working, make it most likely that he stopped with dromEd. The fm info about the project will be moved to the abandoned missions list in the next update.
    If there are people who know more, or another way to get in touch with him, they can drop me a message.

Screens of CotMA Chapter II: http://garrett.cjb.hu/t1.htm

Aw crap, I enjoyed the first mission and his project sounded very promising...

You can add my FM "The Last Hope" to your List.

Here are the Thread.
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121752

The Architect
    Do you know about Phantom's 50% rule?

The Status of the FM is 54%.

Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516212631364146 ... LastLast