TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172227323742 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming & Abandoned FMs List

Archivist
    That's quite the progress in just 5 days.

Archivist
    YcatX's Ruins of Originia campaign sadly never got a continuation. Part II would feature several unique missions, but is on hold for years now.
    Due to dromed limitations, real life issues, and the enormous amount of work required, the author was unable to finish all his ideas with dromEd.

The screens posted in these multi-page threads reveal what we could expect:
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46377
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56429

Many years old, still looking good.

Some of this can still be released!
    YcatX wrote that he needs assistance with the project. If you are a fm author with enough time, and willing to contribute to a revolutionary campaign, be sure to get in touch with him.
    More information in this post.

Archivist

Update

- 1 author added: Theker (with The Last Hope)
    - removed the mission 'I am Stephen Russell' from malau's Fm(s) in development (reason: lost and scrapped)
    - filled in the definitive name of HipBreaker's Fm in development: Eclipsed Resonance
    - changed the name of YcatX's Fm's in development: Ruins of Originia FM 5 - FM 11 into Ruins of Originia Part II
    - added screenshots link for the missions of the following author: YcatX
    - latest news link for the missions of the following authors: *Zaccheus*, Cavalorn, Dark Arrow, HipBreaker, malau, marshall banana, masterthief3, Morrgan, Schattengilde, sirbalu, Sliptip, sterlino, YcatX
    - filled in the Current status for the mission of the following author: Schattengilde
    - updated the Current status for the mission of the following author: *Zaccheus*, Dark Arrow, eepcat
    - filled in an Estimated release date for the mission of the following author: Cavalorn, eepcat, Schattengilde
    - changed the Estimated release date for the mission(s) of the following authors: malau, masterthief3 (Stormrunner)
    - details for the missions of the following author: YcatX
    - moved the following authors, and their missions, to the List of Abandoned Fanmissions: Dark Arrow (Hammerite Cathedral), sirbalu (Chronicle of the Metal Age Chapter 2), YcatX (Ruins of Originia Part II)

- color code change for the missions of the following authors: Dark Arrow (orange into red), masterthief3 (Stormrunner - green into orange), Nivellen (orange into green), sirbalu (orange into red)
    Last edited by The Phantom; 22nd Jun 2008 at 14:49.

Archivist
    Malau told me recently that I am Stephen Russell, one the 3 missions he has in development, will not be finished and was therefore removed in today's update.

Notified by email:
    The ' I am Stephen Russell' one - I lost that when I had to reinstall T2 and it overwrote my Gamesys and left me with a massive untextured level. But anyway, that was my first ever Dromed effort and it was totally rubbish, so consider that scrapped.
    Related thread with screenshots: http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102442

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010

Thief Gold FM "The Phoenix hath Risen"

Completed September 12th 2008. Look for it after September 15th 2008.
    During the Dark Project,Garrett has sucessfully defeated Constantine. A few
    days after that,but long before the Metal Age comes to be, a Hammerite Priest rescued by Garrett wishes to return a good deed.

One good turn deserves another! Right? We will see!

This FM is now finished and awaiting beta testers when they are available. Due to the classic thief
    contest, I am Releasing it at a later date. September 15th will be a busy, busy day. So look for it
    after the 15th of September.
    Last edited by darthsLair; 12th Sep 2008 at 13:30. Reason: for update info again

Reluctantly I have come to realize that because of my commitment to Dark Mod FMs the chances of finishing my T2 mission got less and less so I have formally abandoned it and uploaded it to Yandros' website at http://www.wearytaffer.com/abandoned/abdF.html

The mission a mere half-textured shell of a 3-floor mansion (internal only) but might be of use to someone as a start point. It was intended to be a speedbuild mission so is somewhat cloned. The original concept was to be a house lived in by a gang of thieves with plenty of loot stashed everywhere (in fact I used the concept later on a much smaller scale for TDM's Thief's Den) but of course it could be any mansion mission.

Feel free if anyone wants to use this mission for anything - no need for any further permission from me (but see end credits in the readme)

Clearinghouse
    The Phantom, you saw this? I didn't see this earlier.

He have post the screens for 3 Years.
    I think he have stop the work on the FM.

Archivist
    Quote Originally Posted by clearing
    The Phantom, you saw this?
    Some nice work. But I fear Theker is right about the project.
    Perhaps you like to get in touch with the author and ask him, clearing?

Clearinghouse
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phantom View Post
    Perhaps you like to get in touch with the author and ask him, clearing?
    My german language is very bad

my first mission :)

The work is almost done (98%), my betatesters and I just check a few left things...
    The name of the Mission will be "Evirath's Misery"/"Eviraths Vermächtnis" and is both, german and english supported. Game is Thief2.
    I won't post any screenshots, just a short description that I also added at the betatestforum: It's a kind of horror-FM but "without" undead, a little city-mission I hope you'll like to explore

Have a nice day, Turcaill

Archivist

Update

- 4 authors added:
    CrackedGear (with Silence Part 2), darthsLair (with The Phoenix hath Risen), Ricebug (with Strife Part 2), Turcaill (with Evirath's Misery)
    - 3 authors removed:
    Cavalorn (Lord of the Thieves Part 1) (reason: mission released), deception (The Shadow) (reason: no news/not contactable), eepcat (The Uninvited Guest) (reason: mission released)
    - removed the mission 'Untitled 410' from Moghedian's Fm(s) in development (reason: no news for over 2 years)
    - added 'Asked for Assistance' notification for Ravenhook's project in development (Whitechapel)
    - new screenshots link for the missions of the following authors: nicked, Yandros
    - latest news link for the missions of the following authors: Digital Nightfall & Team, Fidcal, intruder, john9818a, nicked, Yandros
    - updated the Current status for the missions of the following authors: Digital Nightfall & Team (Mission X), Fidcal, intruder, john9818a
    - filled in an Estimated release date for the mission(s) of the following authors: Digtal Nightfall & Team (Mission X), Yandros
    - changed the Estimated release date for the mission of the following author: nightshifter
    - moved the following authors, and their missions, to the List of Abandoned Fanmissions: Fidcal (Untitled)

- color code change for the mission of the following author: Fidcal (orange into red)

Damn I haven't been here for a while...
    Just to say I had...troubles with my FM, First Snow. My computer nearly explosed end July (I was at a week to release the mission ). This is where things get kinda unbelievable : the saves I had were on another computer, which got stolen when robbers broke into the shop. The last saves I had were on a portable hard disk, which was lost with the suitcase I had when I went to holidays and went back by plane...

So I began to rebuild everything. Obviously this takes time, so, sadly, I don't expect a release before the end of the year. DromEd isn't hating me finally, it's only Fate.

Nightstroll--just say, "The dog ate it."

Last edited by Nightstroll; 11th Aug 2008 at 07:28.

Clearinghouse
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstroll View Post
    Just to say I had...troubles with my FM, First Snow. My computer nearly explosed end July (I was at a week to release the mission ). This is where things get kinda unbelievable : the saves I had were on another computer, which got stolen when robbers broke into the shop. The last saves I had were on a portable hard disk, which was lost with the suitcase I had when I went to holidays and went back by plane...

So I began to rebuild everything. Obviously this takes time, so, sadly, I don't expect a release before the end of the year. DromEd isn't hating me finally, it's only Fate.

--Edit--
    Last edited by Theker; 14th Aug 2008 at 13:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstroll View Post

It's very sad and unfortunate My advice: I always send some of the saves of my missions in progres to my email box. This way I have one more backup (quite resistant to bad fate) and I can access it anywhere I am, if only there is an access to Internet.
    "Reliance upon others is weakness for the strong, but strength for the weak. Wisdom and balance lie in knowing your own nature over time"
    The Box, WL

Archivist

Update

- 3 authors added: Christine & Greenhorn (with Pirates Ahoy!), Snake (Untitled)
    - 5 authors removed: Digital Nightfall & Team (COSAS Mission X), intruder (Keeper Investigations), Nightstroll (First Snow), Theker (The Last Hope), Turcaill (Evirath's Missery)
    - changed the name of Krush the Second's Fm in development: Immoral Dilemma into Amoral Dilemma
    - new screenshots link for the missions of the following authors: CrackedGear (Silence 2), darthsLair (The Phoenix hath Risen), DrK (Rocksbourg 4), HipBreaker (Eclipsed Resonance)
    - latest news link for the missions of the following authors: bassmanret (Just Friends 2), Brynolf (Redemption), CrackedGear, darthsLair, Ermana (Veranda), john9818a (Untitled jailbreak mission), Krush the Second, madwolf, nicked (Long Taff Goodbye), Saturnine (Rose Cottage), sterlino (HoC 2), Wille (Mystic Gems 2)
    - updated the Current status for the missions of the following authors: bassmanret, Brynolf, darthsLair, Saturnine (Rose Cottage), Wille
    - filled in an Estimated release date for the missions of the following author: bassmanret
    - changed the Estimated release date for the mission of the following author: CrackedGear, redleaf
    - added details for the missions of the following author: bassmanret
    - new details for the mission of the following author: darthsLair

- color code change for the missions of the following author: bassmanret (orange into green), Ermana (orange into green), Saturnine (Rose Cottage - green into orange)
    Last edited by The Phantom; 16th Aug 2008 at 14:42.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Not sure if you took it into account when updating Rose Cottage, but Saturnine has handed it to a subset of the CoSaS beta test team to finish, lead by SlyFoxx and BrokenArts. It should be released some day, although it's hard to say when. I think before the end of the year is not unrealistic.

No love for sneaksiegarrett?

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010

You are Loved, sNeaskie!

It seems as if your new release was missed, But I can asure you that I
    and Pavlovscat Love you, and your FM's

Keeper of FMs

Absolutely!! *HUGS*

Your words put a smile to my face.

Archivist

Dead missions

Projects that will never be released

- Several missions (for T2)
    By hrothgar

Related info
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57308
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...981#post741981

Notified by ICQ:
    Quote Originally Posted by hrothgar
    They were mostly city like or burglary missions, 5 at least probably more, all for thief2.
    They never good finished somehow...lack of time and discipline I suppose. Actually I might still have them on some cd somewhere don't know...
    One of them was incorporated into the team project Schwaa started some years ago, but that died as well. That was a nice little team but it turned out we just all wouldn't have the time to really do it. That mission is the one I posted pictures of in the forums.

So who is still building actively? I guess I won't , too time consuming, I kind of switched to the in game art, concept art thing. But anyway I'd be in for some concept stuff or art if there might be any teams in need of that.
    - A night at Swaying Burrick's Inn (T2)
    by Preno

Related info
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...906#post741906

Notified by email:
    Quote Originally Posted by Preno
    As for my mission, it in all likelihood isn't going be released. You see, it was basically a patience card game made in DromEd, so it required all sorts of tricks to make it work, and the thing is, I have no idea whatsoever how it was supposed to work now! The more I procrastinated with getting back to it, the more I forgot, and the more I forgot... well, you get the idea. Maybe I could release a somewhat buggy version as a demo of some sort (not a full-fledged mission) some day *if* I find it among all the saved versions (I remember looking for it a few months ago, and for some reason I couldn't find it). I'll look into that. Tbh, I don't quite remember what the final state I left it in was, exactly.
    Last edited by The Phantom; 30th Aug 2008 at 15:52.

Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172227323742 ... LastLast