TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202530354045 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming & Abandoned FMs List

Thank you Phantom!

See you soon

Ok I still have two missions in development: Love Story V and a jail break mission which has now been titled as Rust Belt Prison. I would have released it tonight, but we're experiencing a power outage for some unknown reason. If the power comes back on Friday, I'll post a link in TFM forum.

Edit: The power came back on!!
    Last edited by john9818a; 14th Nov 2008 at 03:39.

Clearinghouse
    Quote Originally Posted by john9818a View Post
    Edit: The power came back on!!
    I can't wait!

DrK, where aaaaarrree yooooooouuuu. . .
    *pining for ANIR 4*

. . um, that is all.

Archivist

Update

- 2 authors added: Cavalorn (with Lord of the Thieves Part 2, phil237 (with A quiet night, 9th November & 2 days project)
    - 2 authors removed: GaalKean (Frozen moment), nicked (Memoirs of a Dead God)
    - removed the mission 'Rust Belt Prison' from john9818a's Fm(s) in development
    - removed the mission 'Deceptive Perception 2: Phantasmagoria' from Yandros' Fm(s) in development
    - screenshots link for the missions of the following authors: HipBreaker, Melan, Nightstroll
    - latest news link(s) for the missions of the following authors: john-the-begger, john9818a, Kamon, marshall banana, Nightstroll, Sluggs, The Flesheaters, The Watcher, theImmortalThief
    - updated the Current status for the missions of the following authors: Sluggs, theImmortalThief

- 18 authors added to the List of Abandoned Fanmissions:
    Balrog (Untitled mission), d'Spair (Grim), Daljord (The Invisible Dead), Dark Angel (The Mechanist Temple), dhin (Stir of Mist and Shadow), Edversion (Castle of Lord Strainglif), EmperorSteele (First Night Out), Francine (Untitled mission), Garrett_729 (Mulberry Street Spree), hopper (A Tale of Two Cities), hrothgar (Several missions), Ieldra (Untitled mission), Nameless Voice (The Brotherhood of Shadows), Oli G/Oliver Gregory (Wishful Thinking), Preno (A night at Swaying Burrick's Inn), Random_Taffer (Enter the Pawn), redleaf (Here, Kitty, Kitty, The Face Under The Masque & The Kraken), Sliptip (Untitled mission)

- color code change for the mission of the following author: Caradavin (red into orange)
    Last edited by The Phantom; 2nd Dec 2008 at 10:18. Reason: typo

Hrm.

I posted some pictures in the 'What are you working on' thread over at the editors guild a while back, but I should make a post here.

Name: Aria Part 1: The Hammersmith's Sword
    Type: City / Exploration
    Game: Thief 2
    Previous Missions: None
    Current Status: Nearly Done - Roughly 80% complete, just ironing out a few things
    Expected Release: January 2009
    More Info: http://www.zandercommunity.co.uk/thahs.html <- Seriously out of date, will update it eventually.
    Last edited by EZ-52; 2nd Dec 2008 at 13:31. Reason: Update

Just wondering why this is no longer a sticky thread...

Hey, you're right. What happened?

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    Why was this thread unstickied?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phantom View Post
    At my request. Posting happens so regularly that it's not really necessary to have it pinned at the top .

Fair enough - too lazy to read back over the thread

(Although, when The Phantom made his 1 Dec update, this thread had slipped over to p 2).

Archivist
    EZ-52: Be sure to read the parts in red at the start of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Fingers View Post
    (Although, when The Phantom made his 1 Dec update, this thread had slipped over to p 2).
    It would help when every author listed post any changes/updates here. But i'll bump it every 3 weeks when there's an update.

When you subscribe to this thread, you don't have to miss a post
    Click thread tools at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by The Phantom View Post
    EZ-52: Be sure to read the parts in red at the start of the thread.
    I've updated the post!

Clearinghouse
    This thread not sticky? Why?

clearing - scroll up 4 posts (from yours).

you didn't really just ask that.

Clearinghouse
    Oh, I missed that posts

Archivist

Update

- 2 authors added: EZ-52, Queue
    - screenshots link for the mission of the following author: DrK
    - latest news link for the missions of the following authors: gaetane, HipBreaker, R Soul, SlyFoxx and Yandros
    - updated the Current status for the missions of the following authors: gaetane, redleaf, Snake
    - filled in an Estimated release date for the missions of the following author: gaetane
    - removed the Estimated release date for the mission of the following author: Knock
    - changed the Estimated release date for the mission of the following author: Snake
    - color code change for the missions of the following authors: redleaf (green into orange), Snake (green into orange)

Read about this FM update in story form at The Circle:
    http://www.thief-thecircle.com/shownews.asp?id=2088

Go the poll about the upcoming missions list:
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123704

Desperately dodgy geezer
    You missed my next mission, Off The Record, which was for TAC but missed the deadline. It should be released before Christmas, so you may as well till then to update this thread.

bikerdude

The Hammerite Imperium

Quote Originally Posted by bdkl View Post
    Is there any news from the folks at the Imperium ? It would be a real shame to see this one fade away .
    There are a few bugs to work out, and when these are done, we should be able to estimate a release date.

Archivist

Update

- 1 author removed: Ricebug (Strife II)
    - name change for Balboa's FM in development: A Silent Accord into Tales from the Cleft: Vandal
    - added the mission Tales from the Cleft: Ladytaker to Balboa's FM information
    - new screenshots link for the missions of the author: Balboa
    - latest news link for the mission(s) of the authors: Balboa, CrackedGear, Schattengilde, The Watcher, Vlad Midnight
    - updated the Current status for the mission(s) of the authors: Balboa, Schattengilde, Vlad Midnight
    - filled in an Estimated release date for the mission(s) of the authors: Balboa, Vlad Midnight
    - new details about the missions of the author: Balboa
    - color code change for the missions of the author: Balboa (orange into green)

Happy newyear everyone!

hi, someone think on the lost Lara Craft Fm by Yandros?

it have old but interesting textures, not used by anothe Fm, i think, it is for dont get boring with the same atmosphere always, citys and teh clasic texturess...

I've been wondering. . whatever happened to Rose Cottage?
    Apparently it was going to be released under a different name, so I might have missed it--I was really looking forward to it.

Its not done, and is still being worked on. You'll know when its released. Its stunning, absolutely stunning. Its breath taking, some stuff you've NEVER seen before.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Rose Cottage will get done. Just in the last couple of months, Saturnine made some of the most amazing, and I mean AMAZING, custom objects for it I've ever seen. It's just that my time is already divided between DCE and Imperium, and SlyFoxx has not had much either. But we will get it done someday, I promise.

Hooray!
    I just wasn't sure if it had been released and I'd missed it or not, but now I've got something more to look forward to.

Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202530354045 ... LastLast