TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 17 of 47 FirstFirst ... 27121314151617181920212227323742 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming & Abandoned FMs List

Keeper of FMs

Welcome, Flanders!

Too bad you're not planning a T2 mission, but you are still working on Thiefy pursuits, so that's good! All the best on your TDM mission. I'm eager to see it.

Hi Flanders, welcome! That model was awesome. Can't wait to see your TDM work. Good luck with it.

Archivist

Update

Update of the Upcoming missions list

- 2 authors added: intruder (Keeper Investigations 4 & 5), kfort (Wicked Relics)
    - 2 authors removed: Schattengilde (The Book of Prophecy Part 2), Splashcups (Cold Silence),
    - added the mission 'Nightfall at Castle Morgoth' to Vlad Midnight's FM information
    - new screenshots links for the missions of the authors: Nameless Voice, nicked, SlyFoxx and Yandros, Vlad Midnight, Wille
    - updated screenshots link for the Hammerite Imperium
    - latest news link for the missions of the authors: Alexius & Team, Balboa, Krush the Second, SlyFoxx, Vlad Midnight
    - updated the Current status for the missions of the authors: Alexius & Team, Krush the Second, Ottoj55, Vlad Midnight
    - filled in an Estimated release date for the missions of the authors: Alexius & Team, darthsLair
    - changed the Estimated release date for the missions of the authors: Balboa, EZ-52
    - new details about the mission of the author: darthsLair
    - removed details from the info of the author: Balboa
    - 2 authors moved to the List of Abandoned Fanmissions: Ottoj55 (Evil Never Dies), Vlad Midnight (Nightfall at Castle Morgoth & Realm of the Black Sunlight)

- color code change for the missions of the authors: Ottoj55 (orange into red), Vlad Midnight (orange into red)

L'architecte de Rocksbourg
    What !? Evil never dies is abandoned ?
    Aw crap...

Amoral Dilemma is a gnat's wing away from release. We're in the 2nd round of beta tests now.

Thanks for the update Phantom!

Quote Originally Posted by The Phantom View Post
    - changed the Estimated release date for the missions of the authors: EZ-52
    It's getting there. I was hoping to basically finish it over the winter break but just didn't have the time. Uni work and a new Vista pc are partly to blame. I got a little bit done but nothing special. I don't finish Uni until May, so it should be released mid-June.

I suppose the good thing about this is that it will get a side-by-side release with Aria Part 2 which actually did progress a little.

Ah well, something to look forward too in the summer I guess.

upcoming mission...

Im going to create a mission where it will take place in a Inca style temple, it will consist in two parts and it will be called "hunting treasure" its about thief style gameplay...this mission will be dedicated to Bretheren (Mike).

Author: gaetane
    Fm(s) in development: The Black Frog (T2)
    Details: 5 mission series
    Author's earlier mission(s): L'Arsene and Emilie Victor Series, Happy New Year Mister Lambert
    Current status: in progress/close to beta
    Latest news:
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...29#post1793129
    Estimated release date: beginning of 2009
    Screenshots: yes
    Cant wait for this one

Excellent news Cardia1! Sounds wonderful!

Also been eagerly awaiting Black Frog!

Archivist
    Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    Im going to create a mission where it will take place in a Inca style temple, it will consist in two parts and it will be called "hunting treasure" its about thief style gameplay...this mission will be dedicated to Bretheren (Mike).
    That reminds me of the next part of YcatX's Ruins of Originia series, that would include Aztec (Clicky). Sadly never released .

Anyway, sounds interesting cardia. It has to be 50% complete to appear as upcoming, so post another message or update the exisiting one when it reaches this state.

Oh yeah. Next update is planned for this weekend.

I look forward to the next update Phantom, and thanks again for all the work you do keeping us updated on the progress of the missions!

Archivist

Update

- 1 author added: Splashcups (Cold Silence)
    - 1 author removed: Krush the Second (Amoral Dilemma)
    - name change for HipBreaker's FM in development: Eclipsed Resonance into Eclipsed
    - removed the mission Tales from the Cleft: Vandal from Balboa's FM info
    - new screenshots link for the missions of the authors: Melan, Wille
    - latest news link(s) for the missions of the authors: Balboa, EZ-52, HipBreaker, kfort, Sliptip, Wille
    - updated the Current status for the mission of the author: darthsLair
    - filled in an Estimated release date for the missions of the authors: Balboa, EZ-52
    - changed the Estimated release date for the missions of the authors: darthsLair, gaetane, Snake
    - new details about the missions of the authors: DrK, kfort

- Read about this FM update in story form at The Circle:
    http://thief-thecircle.com/shownews.asp?id=2099
    Last edited by The Phantom; 8th Mar 2009 at 12:58. Reason: Added link to The Circle's FM update

Thanks for the update Phantom!

Just so you know, in kfort's mission Wicked Relics, you have a link to a thread with screenshots but the links in that thread point to pages that no longer exist.

Archivist
    Thanks Tannar, i'll fix this

Quote Originally Posted by The Phantom View Post
    That reminds me of the next part of YcatX's Ruins of Originia series, that would include Aztec (Clicky). Sadly never released .

Anyway, sounds interesting cardia. It has to be 50% complete to appear as upcoming, so post another message or update the exisiting one when it reaches this state.

Oh yeah. Next update is planned for this weekend.

what happened to that Ycatxs mission, is it abanoned and avaliable for download? maybe i could get some stuff there to my new mission.

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010

Phantom

Wicked Webs We Weave T2 has been Released, and thanks for this Thread!

Southquarter.com/fms
    I really think this thread should be re-stickied, no one should have to go searching for it. That aside, keep up the great work (The Phantom)!

Archivist
    Thanks Brethren! And you too darthsLair.

I really think this thread should be re-stickied, no one should have to go searching for it.
    That's where subscribing comes in handy
    Last edited by The Phantom; 16th Mar 2009 at 15:19.

15 what? hours?

Looking good! Can't wait to see it.

The Architect
    The last post has been moved here: http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...45#post1832945

bikerdude
    Author: Alexius & Team
    Fm(s) in development: The Hammerite Imperium (T2)
    Details: 10 mission campaign
    Current status: in progress (mission 1 beta stage)
    We are awaiting the beta 3 update and I would have thought after that we will be closer to a release.

Ya known, if I'd wit sittin' aground drinki-z so mush, mighty be closure to a we-lease date *hiccup*

Archivist

Update

- 1 author added: Turcaill (Evirath's Misery II)
    - 3 authors removed: Beauty-Man (Untitled mission), Kamon (Shadows of the Past), taffer9 (Untitled mission)
    - added the mission 'Dark is the Lair' to darthsLair's FM info
    - removed the mission 'Wicked Webs We Weave' from darthsLair's upcoming FM info
    - new screenshots link for the missions of the authors: Catman, dyald, john-the-begger
    - latest news link for the missions of the authors: dyald, Eternauta, john-the-begger, Nameless Voice, Yandros (Hammerite Imperium)
    - updated the Current status for the missions of the authors: john-the-begger, Queue
    - changed the Estimated release date for the project: The Hammerite Imperium
    - 1 project moved from the abandoned to upcoming FM list: Thief 2 Gold
    - 1 author moved to the List of Abandoned Fanmissions: madwolf (Beneath the Surface & A Richer Dust)

Page 17 of 47 FirstFirst ... 27121314151617181920212227323742 ... LastLast