TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ... 510151617181920212223242530354045 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming & Abandoned FMs List

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyJack View Post
    Why would you want to insult FM's and people that had hope for thief 4?
    It was for the crap contest. What could be worse than claiming a terrible mission was worthy of being called Thief 4?

Quote Originally Posted by R Soul View Post
    It was for the crap contest. What could be worse than claiming a terrible mission was worthy of being called Thief 4?
    Ahh, that makes sense

Archivist

Circle's FM update

The latest FM News update (June 2009) is now up at The Circle.
    Direct link: http://thief-thecircle.com/shownews.asp?id=2111

Quote Originally Posted by R Soul View Post
    Hey Phantom, for my released missions it says The Medal Age. The full title was Thief 4: The Medal Age
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Taffer View Post

Man, "real lives" are getting to be a real problem these days. You gotta see a doctor about that, or something!
    Not at all!! In my case, real life have litteraly taken the form of a real human being that has come to life 20 months ago. I love my son and he occupies most aspects of our life at the moment. And we're really far from considering him as a... problem

As for the doctor, he's been taking an appreciable part of our schedule now, thanks for mentioning it. Don't worry, the baby boy is really healthy. It's just that babies need regular checkups during their firsts few years, not that much, but still

And now for the sad part : I'm pretty sure that I will never finish any of the big missions that were considered as upcoming within this thread. Sorry.

N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-NEVER?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramirez's old fat Burrick View Post
    Not at all!! In my case, real life have litteraly taken the form of a real human being that has come to life 20 months ago. I love my son and he occupies most aspects of our life at the moment. And we're really far from considering him as a... problem

As for the doctor, he's been taking an appreciable part of our schedule now, thanks for mentioning it. Don't worry, the baby boy is really healthy. It's just that babies need regular checkups during their firsts few years, not that much, but still

And now for the sad part : I'm pretty sure that I will never finish any of the big missions that were considered as upcoming within this thread. Sorry.
    That post of mine was supposed to be a joke.
    But wow, I didn't know about the baby! Congratulations! *mourns for the upcoming never-to-be-completed missions, though*

Just like to wish all the very best to you & your growing family, ROFB; of course you would both need & want to be completely involved with your son's development. Enjoy!
    However;

Quote Originally Posted by Ramirez's old fat Burrick View Post
    this is really sad news - I must be far from the only one who has thoroughly enjoyed all of your missions, & keep them in my permanently stored FM collection. To definitely be replayed

(Still, there's been plenty of posts from Dromeders along the lines of once hooked on Dromed, always hooked on Dromed. So, who knows... )

Quote Originally Posted by The Phantom View Post
    Whispers in the Dessert

That one's the icing on the cake...

Archivist
    Hehe I really thought that was the correct spelling.
    Fixed.

Ramirez's Old Fat Burrick: It's very sad to read you quit.
    I loved Conspiracies in the Dark, and the sequel was high on my waiting list.

But thanks for giving us clarity. Have a great time with your wife and son!

I've been working on Love Story V for the past few weeks. I have some screenies of the initial work of Part 2. Linky
    Love Story V Part 1 (100% complete), Part 2-1 (100% complete), Part 2-2 (100% complete)

Looks like you're keeping the standard way up there, John - very classy series

Yes indeed, those look lovely John!

Quote Originally Posted by The Phantom View Post
    Ramirez's Old Fat Burrick: It's very sad to read you quit.
    I loved Conspiracies in the Dark, and the sequel was high on my waiting list.

But thanks for giving us clarity. Have a great time with your wife and son!
    @Ramirez's Old Fat Burrick
    My sincerest congratulations to you for your son, and my best wishes to you and your family.

As for your abandoned missions, well, if you never finish them, still my hearfelt thanks for those missions you have released, they have given me much entertainment, and are some of my all time favorite missions. And if one day you do decide to get back to Dromeding and release more missions, I will be patiently waiting however long you choose to take.

Again congatulations

Archivist

Update

Update of the upcoming missions list

- 5 authors removed:

Catman with Five Tigers: Claw of the Tiger
    Reason: mission released

Drysils Chosen
    Reason: no longer assisting Random_Taffer with the Memento More series, due to real life

kfort with Wicked Relics

Melan with Disorientation

Ricebug with Strife III

- new screenshots links for the missions of the authors: john9818a, Random_Taffer, The Watcher
    - latest news links for the missions of the authors: CrackedGear, HipBreaker, john9818a, Queue, Random_Taffer, The Watcher, Turcaill
    - updated the Current status for the missions of the authors: john9818a, Random_Taffer, Turcaill
    - changed the Estimated release date for the missions of the authors: Balboa, EZ-52
    - removed details from the author's FM info: Random_Taffer

- color code change for the mission of the author: Random_Taffer (orange into green)
    Last edited by The Phantom; 29th Jun 2009 at 16:05. Reason: Changed a few release dates

Just looked again on the list of upcoming missions - there are really some beauties coming! I can't wait to play some of them...

Whitechapel

Still alive and kicking albeit very slowly, this is a major undertaking and in need of some desperate help, how long its going to take for any of it to hit the relese is anyones guess at the moment, episode 1 is fairly complete apart from a couple of frame bugs and the objectives, episode 2's archetecure is about 45% complete...and thats it for a 6 or 7 parter.

Great stuff, thank you for another great update Phantom!

Archivist

Update

Update of the upcoming missions list

- added the mission The Unknown Treasure to GORT's FM info
    - new screenshots link for the missions of the authors: bassmanret, intruder, Random_Taffer, Yandros & Moghedian
    - latest news link for the missions of the authors: bassmanret, Cavalorn, darthsLair, DrK, GORT, HipBreaker, intruder, Ravenhook, Yandros
    - filled in the Current status for the missions of the authors: GORT, Ravenhook
    - updated the Current status for the missions of the authors: Balboa, darthsLair, HipBreaker, marshall banana
    - filled in an Estimated release date for the missions of the authors: Balboa, GORT
    - changed the Estimated release date for the missions of the authors: Monastiri, qolelis
    - new details about the missions of the authors: DrK, GORT
    - color code change for the missions of the author: masterthief3 (green into orange)

Update of the abandoned missions list

- 1 author added:

Ramirez's old fat Burrick with Transitions in Chaos Part 2
    Reason: abandoned due to real life

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Thanks for the new update, Phantom! A bit of recent news on Rose Cottage - after I hit a big crash bug in May, I handed it back to Saturnine, who not only fixed it but is making tremendous progress on the mission, and he's going to own it for the duration. It's still probably several months away from being ready, though.

I just posted two new screenshots of Death's Cold Embrace in The Editor's Guild, so I may as well link to them here.
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...95#post1887795
    Last edited by Yandros; 25th Jul 2009 at 14:06.

I love those clouds. Also, nice texture work on that gazebo.

Looking fantastic, Russ!

Yeah; great sky! Looking very cool

Some progress on Keeper Investigations 4-6 to report as well:

I had to take out mission 5 which was at about 25%...massive underwater explosions and underwater CamVators and other "crazy" things seem to be too much for DromEd
    Therefor Keeper Investigations will be a 5 mission series as originally intended.
    Without all those things that keep DromEd on crashing, mission 5 makes no sense and therefor I abandoned it.
    However, mission 4 and 6 (now number 5 and the last one) are complete and I run through several tests on my own. I will start beta-testing them in the middle of august, since I have to learn for exams now. The time originally planed for mission 5 was used for minor fixes on the first 3 missions again, a lot of sound fixes, new weather in mission 2 and other minor improvements (double doors, object placement, texture alignment... ).

Ouch... Too bad 5th mission would fail.
    Well, at least that means it would be out sooner!

Shame.

Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ... 510151617181920212223242530354045 ... LastLast