TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 611161718192021222324252631364146 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming & Abandoned FMs List

If it's mainly a camvator mission, consider putting this into a movie cut scene between the two missions instead.

Those "cutscenes" were part of the missions scripting. The mission does "technical" work without them, but makes no sense in terms of "story".

If I would put the story of that mission into a movie, it would be a big one, at least 5 minutes ... but then the problem would be a huge file. There are 5 other briefing and cutscene movies already in the archiv and it has a size of ~ 165MB.
    Another movie with this size would blow up the filesize
    This mission was some kind of experiment which seemed to work in the first place ... but as the LGS tutorial said: Don't cross the beams
    After all, it ain't that bad ... working on this series for 2 years now, it is about time to finish it and move onto something new

The Phantom, please add my mission to the upcoming list:

Lord Bafford's Manor Redux
    Estimated release date: Probably this month, or early next month.
    Progress: Almost done
    Version: First release

I also noticed there is no author entry for myself on the front page.
    Last edited by sNeaksieGarrett; 16th Aug 2009 at 13:43.

Exciting...

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Quote Originally Posted by sNeaksieGarrett View Post
    I also noticed there is no author entry for myself on the front page.
    That's only because he didn't know of any active missions you were working on... and now he does!

Archivist
    Exactly. I haven't read/heard anything from you, Sneaksie

Please update your post with all the info required, listed here (under 2):
    http://ttlg.com/forums/showthread.ph...36#post1841136

True, but you have authors' stuff from previous FMs up there, so I kind of feel this thread is a list of FM authors in general, not just upcoming FMs.

In that- a case, I tink we should just reverse the order of dish here tread.

Archivist
    True, but you have authors' stuff from previous FMs up there, so I kind of feel this thread is a list of FM authors in general, not just upcoming FMs.
    Every author mentioned in this list is an author with a mission in progress (except those who's mission was recently released, and who's mention will remain temporarily). I don't know what you mean with "author's stuff from previous FMs"!?

Got your PM with updated info. It will be added in the coming update.

You know, the name, mission he /she is working on (or maybe nothing at the moment), and past FMs made. Nevermind, it's your thread so I should just shut my mouth about it.

Thank you

upcoming missions

My new mission "Melancholy in porto" is 80 % done, probably two weeks should do it to finish it.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    You know, the name, mission he /she is working on (or maybe nothing at the moment), and past FMs made.
    Sneaksie, he includes past missions made by every author in the list, but you have to have a known mission in progress to be on the list.

Archivist
    Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    My new mission "Melancholy in porto" is 80 % done, probably two weeks should do it to finish it.
    I'll continue to refer to the rules & regulations post post, especially point 2 .
    Please update your post, cardia.
    Last edited by The Phantom; 17th Aug 2009 at 15:44.

Yandros, I realized that... that's why I crossed out a portion of my post.

I think that someone should make TDS FM using the map Inferno from Counter-Strike. Just add some guards, rooms, torches and loot.

Archivist

Update

Update of the upcoming missions list
    - 2 authors added: Dront (Lighthouse Shed), sNeaksieGarrett (Haunt Stadium Deluxe & Lord Bafford's Manor Redux)
    - 3 authors removed:

Jabberwocky with Untitled mission (sequel to World's Collide)
    Reason: no news for over 2 years

Jesps with Scepter of Dor Am'al Part 2
    Reason: mission abandoned, author moved to another editor

Knock with The Syndicate
    Reason: mission abandoned

- removed the mission Keeper Investigations 5 from intruder's upcoming FM info (reason: scrapped because of dromEd limits)
    - new screenshots links for the missions of the authors: CrackedGear, Moghedian, nightshifter, Sensut, Sliptip, The Flesheaters, Yandros
    - latest news links for the missions of the authors: Balboa, CrackedGear, HipBreaker, intruder, jesps, Knock, nightshifter, Queue, R Soul, Sensut, Sliptip, The Flesheaters, Wille, Yandros
    - updated the Current status for the missions of the authors: CrackedGear, Eternauta, intruder, Sensut
    - filled in an Estimated release date for a mission of the authors: Moghedian & Yandros
    - new details about the mission of the author: nightshifter
    - updated details about the missions of the author: Eternauta

Update of the abandoned missions list
    - 2 authors added:

Jesps with Scepter of Dor Am'al Part 2
    Knock with The Syndicate

LBMR should be labeled in progress for now, instead of 90%.

Savar is working on a TDS mission, entitled "The Secret Room". It will be the forth part of his campaign about Keeper Enforcers.

Archivist
    Sounds good. Ask him to send/post the info, pwyll.

There are only 2 TDS projects listed at the moment, so more are always welcome.

Archivist

Update

Update of the Upcoming missions list

- 2 authors added: Savar (The Secret Room), Vasmarok (Back on the Streets)
    - 1 author removed: Random_Taffer (Memento Mori 2: Vagabond)
    - name update for Digital Nightfall's FM in development: CoSaS Mission 3 into CoSaS Mission 3: The Nine Year Sleep
    - new screenshots links for the missions of the authors: Digital Nightfall & Team, DrK, sNeaksieGarrett, Yandros
    - latest news links for the missions of the authors: CrackedGear, darthsLair, Digital Nightfall & Team, DrK, Nightstroll, R Soul, The Flesheaters, Yandros
    - updated the Current status for the missions of the authors: Digital Nightfall & Team, john-the-begger, Monastiri
    - filled in an Estimated release date for the missions of the authors: john-the-begger, Monastiri

- Read about this FM update in story form at The Circle:
    http://thief-thecircle.com/shownews.asp?id=2113
    Last edited by The Phantom; 17th Sep 2009 at 07:59. Reason: added link to The Circle's FM update

As a vague update: Shadowed Mayfield is currently languishing in my TODO pile somewhat, as work is kicking my proverbial posterior like a triple-footed electric bottom kicker machine.

Things will hopefully slack off a bit after the students have been back for a couple of weeks (at which point, I'll have either managed to get everything done and working, or died from exhaustion and bashing my head on the desk too much), so October should see some real updates.

Status update

Phantom, when you have the time, can you please change the following
    Code:
    Current status: both in progress (HSD - ca. 80% complete, LBMR - ca. 90% complete)
    Latest news: http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...32#post1896332
    Estimated release date: HSD - unknown ; LBMR - Augustus/September 2009
    to this:
    Code:
    Current status: Very slow progress (HSD -80% complete(?), LBMR - unknown)
    Estimated release date: HSD - unknown ; LBMR - unknown
    Unfortunately, with school, I don't have the time nor the motivation (and I've got other games to play) anymore to work very much on any thief stuff. Sorry everyone. T'would be dishonest for me to say that LBMR is close to completion, especially after the poll I did in this forum. (Now I have even more work to do on it.) I know it might cause disappointment, but I'd rather not lie about the status. As far as Haunt Stadium Deluxe, this one is definitely closer to release than LBMR, and as such will be completed before LBMR. (However, I don't know when it'll be done.)

Archivist
    Thanks for the news, folks!

The FM News Update for The Circle is now available for everyone to read.
    Direct link is here:
    http://thief-thecircle.com/shownews.asp?id=2113

It probably goes without saying, but thanks for your hard work and dedication taffer!

Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 611161718192021222324252631364146 ... LastLast