TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2712172223242526272829303132374247 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming & Abandoned FMs List

And there are quite a few new missions in beta testing now.

Thats great news!

Don't forget about all the missions that will be released on 30.06.2010

Archivist
    Other upcoming mission threads

An overview of all the threads regarding upcoming missions in the past decade. It gives an interesting insight of many FMs that were once in development.

In ascending chronological order:
    Upcoming FM - Post Here
    All who are members of this forum, Please Read.
    Missions in production
    Active FM Authors
    FMs
    Coming Missions List
    The i'm building an Fm thread
    Are there still builders?
    the waiting list
    Any new FMs on the way?
    What are you working on right now?
    Starting to lose track...
    Waiting FM
    What are you working on RIGHT NOW - T1/2 Dromed Edition

EDIT: now linked on the thread's first page, to prevent it gets lost under future posts.
    Last edited by The Phantom; 15th May 2010 at 10:46.

Please add After Dark 2
    Architecture done 10 %
    But I'm working on it with co-author

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhide View Post
    Please add After Dark 2
    Architecture done 10 %
    But I'm working on it with co-author
    Read the submission info in this thread. You should be over 50% done for the mission to be added.

Archivist
    Nearly correct, Russ . There's an exception for missions that are sequels, prequels or remakes (which can be added any time).

Shadowhide, I'll be happy to add "After Dark 2" but do read the submission info in the thread as suggested. There are other criteria to pay attention to, like the FM info that is needed. See the first page.

I also added a link to the upcoming FM threads overview (three posts up) on the first page.

Archivist

Changelog

of the Upcoming missions list on the 1st page

Changes implemented from
    27 April to 17 May 2010

---------------------

One author added:
    - Shadowhide, with the FM 'After Dark 2' (T2)

Four authors removed:
    - Asgaroth, with the FM 'The city spreads fever' (for T2). Reason: mission abandoned (more info here)
    - Dront, with the FM 'Lighthouse Shed' (for TG). Reason: mission released! (go to thread)
    - Haplo, with the FM 'Insanity's Crescendo' (for T2). Reason: mission released! (go to thread)
    - Shadowhide, with the FM 'After Dark' (for T2). Reason: mission released! (go to thread)

Changed the name of the FM 'Elizabeth Bathory Chapter V' by Sensut: The Snake's Nest into untitled
    New screenshots link for the missions of the authors: DarkMax, GORT, Sensut, The Watcher, Vasmarok, Yandros
    Latest news link for the missions of the authors: DarkMax, DrK, Eternauta, GORT, Haplo, LarryG, Sensut, Sliptip, SlyFoxx, The Watcher, theImmortalThief, Vasmarok, Yandros
    Filled in the Current status for the missions of the authors: Sliptip, Vasmarok
    Updated the Current status for the missions of the authors: CrackedGear, DarkMax, Eternauta, gaetane, GORT, Nightstroll, Sensut, Sliptip, theImmortalThief, Vasmarok
    Added details about the mission of the author: DarkMax
    Color code change for the mission of the author: GORT (The Unknown Treasure - green into orange)

Updated the thread's first page with directions regarding Adding your FM among others.

Thanks for the updates!

Archivist

I've just updated the "Rules & Regulations" for the FM list. It should make more clear how and when a FM can be listed as upcoming, among other things. Please let me know when things are still confusing.

The link is on the first page.

An update regarding my missions: they are all temporarily on hold, until mid-July time, as all my effort is being directed to wedding preparations. After things have calmed down again, I'll be back to working on the missions again.

a month or so ago there was a thread promoting an upcoming T2 mission entitled "Merrick's Cellar" (or something very similar). it was to be a mansion mission in the vein of Constantine's Manor, where the setting becomes surreal the further in you get.

I haven't seen any updates recently, nor can I find the thread I saw or any mention of the mission in this Upcoming FMs List. does anybody know the mission I'm speaking of? have I mis-remembered the title?

Here's the thread.

Archivist
    Unfortunately the author didn't report "Merrick's Cellar" for listing in this thread, so no info. The mission looks amazing.

The Watcher: Congrats with your upcoming wedding

My new mission, "A visit for the knights", a FM for Thief 2 is almost 99% (it's in beta) more info can be found in this thread http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132255 .
    Last edited by DarkMax; 4th Jun 2010 at 19:57.

Archivist
    DarkMax, please update your post with all the required FM info mentioned here (under 4).

Archivist

Changelog

of the Upcoming missions list on the 1st page

Changes implemented from
    20 May to 12 June 2010

- Read about this FM update in story form at The Circle:
    http://thief-thecircle.com/shownews.asp?id=2125

---------------------

Three authors added:
    - DarkMax, with the FM 'A visit for the knights' (for T2)
    - Lady Rowena, with the FM campaign 'The Lazy Project' (for T2)
    - MoonAchilles, with the FM 'The Blue Star' (for TG)

Four authors removed:
    - DarkMax, with the FM 'Darkstone Gem part 1: Looking for Info' (for T2). Reason: mission released! (go to thread)
    - Eternauta, with the FM campaign 'When Still...' (for T2). Reason: mission released! (go to thread)
    - pukey brunster, with the FM 'Stealing Faith' (for T2). Reason: no news for over a year
    - Silencium18, with the FM 'City Conflict 5' (for T2). Reason: mission released! (go to thread)

Missions added:
    - FM 'Fables of the Penitent Thief' (T2) to Sliptip's and Digital Nightfall's profile.

New screenshots link for the missions of the authors: GORT
    Latest news links for the missions of the authors: Eternauta, gaetane, GORT, LarryG, The Watcher
    Filled in the Current status for the missions of the author: gaetane
    Updated the Current status for the missions of the authors: And, Digital Nightfall & Team, Eternauta, john9818a, R Soul, Shadowhide, The Watcher
    Filled in an Estimated release date for the missions of the author: Eternauta
    Changed the Estimated release date for the missions of the authors: Eternauta, jericho
    Updated profile of the authors: Digital Nightfall, gaetane

Color code change for the missions of the authors: CrackedGear (Silence Part 2 - green into orange), Nightstroll (Tears of the Trickster Part 1 - green into orange)

Archivist
    So.. anything to report on the FM front? Any new FMs to add perhaps?

Feel free to post here or send a PM.

Well, do you count contest FMs?

Last edited by Random_Taffer; 26th Jun 2010 at 15:21.

With Fables of the Penitent Thief By Sliptip And DigitalNightfall coming soon, The Black Frog Campaign by Gaetane in Beta, the upcoming contest missions being released soon and When Still... being recently released - this is probably one of my favorite times for fan missions in a while. Great stuff, and pretty exciting.

Well, since you ask, I've been working on a new project... I just didn't feel like announcing it because I thought it'd be better to surprise people. Oh well. I don't have a good name for it, so maybe you can help me with that. Right now I'm just calling it Monster Arena, and this FM is going to be multiplayer compatible, and is going to be meant for multiplayer... Playing by yourself will be rather challenging.

Well, I'm now married, the new in-laws return to the US early tomorrow, the 2.166Kg of documentation for my wife's visa application has been sorted and sent off (wish us luck with that, every little helps ), and I go back to work on Tuesday. While I expect work to crunch like crazy over the next couple of months, I will have evenings free, so I'm officially getting back to work on Xavier's Library and Shadowed Mayfield. There should be new screenshots and stuff within the week.

Archivist
    Thanks everyone.

The Watcher: Congratulations with your marriage
    I'm looking forward to see either of your projects released.

Random_Taffer: I've never counted contest FMs before because of secrecy. But since you ask, I'm happy to mention it, sure. See this post for more info.
    That pic in combination with the text looks interesting!

Desperately dodgy geezer

DCE News

I'm very excited and happy to announce that with the submission of his contest mission today, Random_Taffer is officially now joining Moghedian and myself as the third developer on Death's Cold Embrace! Our progress has been painfully slow at times in the two years since we completed the rewrite of the story, and we're hoping he will be able to help us accelerate that pace significantly. I have no doubt as to his ability, one only needs to play any of his missions to see that!

Welcome, Rob!
    Last edited by Yandros; 3rd Jul 2010 at 18:02.

W00t! If anyone is most suitable for that job, it's Random_Taffer! Great to hear, guys, and good luck! Now only to find Polygon again!

P.S. If you need a betatester in the future...

Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2712172223242526272829303132374247 ... LastLast