TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 49141924252627282930313233343944 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming & Abandoned FMs List

Yes, I did my first full test yesterday and everything is OK. There are some small things to correct and a few texts to edit and the campaign is ready for beta testing. Also I did a update for Dracula Reloaded but the upload is only temporarily there (the site, not the mission pack), and because of this I didn't make it public the link yet.
    But can be downloaded while is available here, then I announce the final link when Bathory will be released.

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyJack View Post
    Any beta testers care to share info on how close The Black Frog is to release? Haven't heard anything on it in quite some time and it went into beta a while ago. I asked about a month ago and no one responded.
    Sorry about my silence but i hadn't read this post
    As Fibanocci said, the missions are still in testing and more. Some problems have been found on them but nothing very important.
    The real problem is i'm not very fast to correct them, i take my time like a snail
    I have to make the briefing videos also, so I don't think the fms will be ready before October.
    Last edited by gaetane; 8th Aug 2010 at 12:09.

Great, thank you for the info - I've been looking forward to your next set of missions for a very long time, so a few more months seems like a short time all things considered! Good luck in getting things ironed out and released.

Clearinghouse
    Phantom, I can't see upcoming info The Five Tigers: Heart of the Tiger by Catman.

Archivist
    That's right. I asked Catman a few months ago how Heart of the Tiger was progressing, and if he liked to see it listed as upcoming, but he wasn't clear about the latter.
    I'll ask him again but I expect it won't be long before it's done. At the time he was estimating a release sometime in May.

Upcoming Dark Mod Missions?

To compliment the Fan Mission wiki at the TDM site:

http://modetwo.net/darkmod/wiki/inde...r_The_Dark_Mod

I have created an Upcoming Fan Missions wiki:

http://modetwo.net/darkmod/wiki/inde...g_Fan_Missions

and accompanying thread:

http://modetwo.net/darkmod/index.php...-fan-missions/

...let me know if this should be it's own thread???

Archivist

Changelog

of the Upcoming missions list on the 1st page

Changes implemented from
    26 July to 23 August 2010

---------------------

Two authors added:
    - Haplo, with the FM 'Unnamed' (for T2)
    - vexd, with the FM 'Merrick's Cellar' (for T2)

Filled in the definitive title for Sensut's Bathory Series chapter V: Fallen
    Changed the title of Sensut's Bathory Series: Epilogue: Escape into Epilogue

Changed the name of intruder's upcoming FM from 'Trail of Blood 2' into 'Trail of Blood - The Sanctuary of Trees'
    New screenshots link for the missions of the authors: DrK, intruder, The Watcher
    Latest news (links) for the missions of the authors: casalor (request), Digital Nightfall & Sliptip (Fables..), DrK, gaetane, GORT, intruder, LarryG, MoonAchilles, Random_Taffer, redleaf, Sensut (request), The Watcher, Yandros
    Updated the Current status for the missions of the authors: Digital Nightfall & Sliptip (Fables..), GORT, intruder, LarryG, MoonAchilles, Sensut, sNeaksieGarrett
    Filled in an Estimated release date for the missions of the author: gaetane
    Updated details about a mission of the author: The Watcher (Xavier's..)

Archivist
    Re: Upcoming Dark Mod Missions?

nbohr1more, that's a nice list.
    If you want to create a seperate thread for upcoming TDM FMs then feel free to do so.

I've been considering to list TDM missions in this thread, but it would create a lot more work for what is already pretty time consuming. Also, I believe it does more honor to the growing number of Dark Mod missions to be listed seperately, rather then be hidden between still a large amount of T1/T2 projects.
    So go for it

Yey, update Thanks Phantom!

Quote Originally Posted by The Phantom View Post

Author: sterlino
    Fm(s) in development: Horns of Canzo part 2: The Dragon's Claw (T2)
    Current status: abandoned
    Estimated release date: unknown

- Moved to List of Abandoned Fanmissions! -
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...01#post1907501

LOL !

Quote Originally Posted by sterlino View Post
    LOL !
    WOW !

What a surprise. HOC2 is released !
    I didn't expect this one anymore.
    Thanks, Sterlino !!!
    Can't wait to play it.

And here is another one:
    Sensut - Bathory : RELEASED !!

http://sensut.atw.hu/

Septermber is going to be a great month.

Hi Phantom,

seems like you did not notice or it hit you like a shock.
    Horns Of Canzo part2 has been released by Sterlino.
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133130

You can fairly well change its status from abandoned to released
    Last edited by gnartsch; 10th Sep 2010 at 12:58.

Archivist
    I've moved HoC 2 to the abandoned list last year, gnartsch. It is no longer listed as upcoming.
    But your message reminds me that I should remove it from the abandoned list soon.

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Hi Phantom

Well ,( a deep subject), I have resumed work on T2 fm " Dark is the Lair " and will try to release it by Jan.2011

Also, I was originally planning to revise " Castle of the Dead" for Thief Gold, because of the technical problems that were involved in making it in 2008, but have decided to Make a Version for T2 as a Sequel to it: "Castle of the Dead / The Abyss" It is 60 percent complete, but dont anticipate it's release until Spring of 2011. A preview will be available soon. (Screens)

A. "Dark is the Lair" : Expected Release date :January 2011 ------------------------T2 fm
    B." Castle of the Dead /The Abyss " Expected Release date :April, 2011--------T2 fm

After having a break from the Contest, and some RL issues, I am again Slapping myself as I sit here looking into DromZillas dark eyes..

Long Live Thief !
    Last edited by darthsLair; 19th Sep 2010 at 12:44.

Archivist
    Good news, darth
    I've just updated your profile with the latest info.

Archivist
    Changelog

of the Upcoming missions list on the 1st page

Changes implemented from
    30 August to 19 September 2010

---------------------

Three authors removed:
    - Haplo, with the FM 'Of The Sinister Awakening' (for T2). Reason: mission released! (go to thread)
    - Sensut, with the FM Campaign 'Bathory' (for T2). Reason: missions released! (go to thread)
    - tdbonko, with the FM 'Dreamin'' (for T2). Reason: no news for over a year

Missions added:
    - FM 'Castle of the Dead / The Abyss' (T2) to darthsLair's profile
    - FM 'When Evil And Angels Dance' (T2) to Shadowhide's profile.

New screenshots links for the missions of the authors: intruder, Nivellen, The Flesheaters, Yandros & Random_Taffer
    Latest news for the missions of the authors: Balboa, darthsLair, GORT, nightshifter, Nivellen, R Soul, Sliptip & Digital Nightfall, The Flesheaters
    Filled in the Current status for the mission of the author: Nivellen
    Updated the Current status for the missions of the authors: darthsLair, EZ-52, GORT, intruder, R Soul, Sliptip & Digital Nightfall, The Flesheaters
    Filled in an Estimated release date for the missions of the authors: Balboa, darthsLair
    Changed the Estimated release date for the missions of the authors: And, darthsLair
    Added details about the missions of the authors: intruder, nightshifter
    Updated profile of the authors: Balboa, darthsLair, Nivellen

Color code change for the missions of the authors: john9818a (green into orange), Nightstroll (green into orange), Nivellen (orange into green)

----------------------------------------------------
    of the Abandoned missions list on the 9nd page

Missions removed:
    - FM 'Horns of Canzo part 2: The Dragon's Claw' (T2) from sterlino's profile.
    Reason: mission released! (go to thread)

Updated profile of the author: sterlino
    ----------------------------------------------------

In general:
    Updated the Rules & Regulations post.
    Last edited by The Phantom; 19th Sep 2010 at 14:50.

Thanks for the update, The Phantom!

I've made some progress with my upcoming mission "Trail of Blood - The Sanctuary of Trees". The mission is now at ~70% and in detail:
    brush-work: done
    room-brushing: done
    lighting: done
    AI: 90%
    objectives: 0%
    sound: 40%
    readables: 0%

I've moved HoC 2 to the abandoned list last year, gnartsch. It is no longer listed as upcoming.
    However page 1 still has an entry that says:
    Author: sterlino
    Fm(s) in development: Horns of Canzo part 2: The Dragon's Claw (T2)
    Current status: abandoned
    greetings

Archivist
    Yes that was a remainder of the original entry, left there after the move to the abandonment vault.
    It's gone now

*gets prodded blinking into the light by The Phantom*

So, Mages of Drom's Head. It's currently listed in the first post here as "on hold", and it has been that way since before March 2008. In that time, I've poked at it a couple of times, but it is essentially unchanged, and it is likely to remain so for at least another year, probably more as once I finish Xavier's Library I'll be going back to giving all my attention to my Shadowed Mayfield missions. At this point, I would suggest it would be a good idea to de-list MoDH, until I get around to working on it again and announce it.

Archivist

Changelog

of the Upcoming missions list (see FIRST PAGE)

Changes implemented from
    22 September to 10 October 2010

---------------------

One author added:
    - Eternauta, with the FM 'The Last Lighthouse Keeper' (for T2)

One author removed:
    - Nightstroll, with the FM 'Tears of the Trickster Part 1' (for T2). Reason: no news for over a year

Missions removed:
    - FM 'The Unknown Treasure' (T2) from GORT's profile. Reason: no news for over a year
    - FM 'Mages of Drom's Head' (T2) from The Watcher's profile. Reason: removed on request of the author (see this post)

New screenshots links for the missions of the authors: darthsLair, Shadowhide, The Watcher (Xavier's..), vexd, Yandros
    Latest news for the missions of the authors: darthsLair, GORT (ROTB 2), intruder, nightshifter & redleaf (The Spear), redleaf, Sliptip & Digital Nightfall (Fables..), The Watcher, vexd
    Updated the Current status for the missions of the authors: intruder, nightshifter & redleaf, redleaf
    Filled in an Estimated release date for the mission of the author: The Watcher
    Changed the Estimated release date for the mission of the authors: Sliptip & Digital Nightfall
    Last edited by The Phantom; 10th Oct 2010 at 14:59.

- FM 'The Unknown Treasure' (T2) from GORT's profile. Reason: no news for over a year
    GORT realeased "Unknown Treasure" (T2) in 2007/12/07 - just wondering if this is the same one or did he plan to release a follow-up ("Unknown Treasure II")?

And: congrats on ....finally....getting this thread re-classified as a sticky

He was making a sequel indeed. But no news on that? GORT is quite active on the forums, it seems like he could give news on the progress easily.

Just to let you guys know, I've set my main focus on TROTB 2. I need to put UT on hold for now. Sorry for the lack of news on it. But here's what has been done on it so far. It is now two mission long, the first mission will have a different title and the map lay out will have alterations in the caverns. As for the second mission, it jumps between ice, earth, and fire sections of the caverns. I would be working on both of the FM sets, but real life has a way of eating up a good deal of my time. So I can only work on one FM set at a time.
    ~SMDM~
    FMs for Thief 2: TROTB1|UT|UTNDV
    TROTB2: Currently Being Beta-tested

No problem, you're making surprising fast progress anyway!

Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 49141924252627282930313233343944 ... LastLast