TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 27121722273233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming & Abandoned FMs List

Archivist
    Yandros, good news work on DCE will resume I hope 1.19 won't delay things too much.

Sneaky Guy101: I've just added "Nightfall Part1: City Limits" to the list. Thanks for announcing it.
    Nightfall Part 2 can be added once Part 1 is released. Drop me another message at the time.

Archivist

Changelog

of the Upcoming missions list (see FIRST PAGE)

Changes implemented from
    31 December 2012 until 20 January 2013

---------------------

Three authors added:
    - Beltzer, with the FM 'The Abandoned Castle' (for T2)
    - Phantom, with the FM 'Prophet' (for T2)
    - Sneaky Guy101, with the FM 'Nightfall Part1: City Limits' (for T2)

Two authors removed:
    - Beltzer, with the FM 'The Abandoned Castle' (for T2) on 20/1/2013, due to the FM's release! (go to thread)
    - darthsLair, with the FMs 'Castle of the Dead / The Abyss' & 'Dark is the Lair' (for T2) on 20/1/2013, due to the FM's abandonment
    - nightshifter, with the FM 'The Spear' (for T2) on 20/1/2013, due to no news for over 15 months (last: August 2011). Screens are here
    - redleaf, with the FM 'The Spear' (for T2) on 20/1/2013, due to no news for over 15 months (last: August 2011). Screens are here

Mission added:
    - 'Lord Bafford's Secret' (T2) to the profile of darthsLair on 31/12/2012

Mission removed:
    - 'Lord Bafford's Secret' (T2) from darthsLair's profile on 20/1/2013, due to the FM's release! (go to thread)

New screenshots links for the missions of the authors: nicked (Sturmdrang Peak), Soul Tear (The Beginning)
    New video links for the missions of the authors: Yandros et al. (The Drymian Codex)
    Latest news for the missions of the authors: Beltzer, intruder (Return to the Lost City), nicked, Soul Tear, Yandros et al.
    Updated the Current status for the missions of the authors: And (Sisterhood of Azura Part 1), Beltzer, intruder, Lady Rowena (The Lazy Project), LarryG (Prequel), masterthief3 (Stormrunner), Queue (Plunkett's Point), Sliptip (Kill Factory 3), sNeaksieGarrett (LOTP Winter)
    Filled in an Estimated release date for the mission of the author: intruder, Yandros et al.

---------------------

Announcement
    Info about the following FMs is due to be removed from the upcoming list in the coming months (save for an update by the author):

- The Lazy Project by Lady Rowena (last news: 1 September 2011);
    - Stormrunner by masterthief3 (last news: 26 September 2011);
    - Plunkett's Point by Queue (last news: 26 September 2011);
    - Sisterhood of Azura Part 1: Estheridge version 2 by And (last news: 2 October 2011)

Want to enrol your upcoming FM? Refer to this post for details.

Thanks for the update!

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Guy101 View Post
    A new FM in progress

Name of FM:NightfallPart1:City Limits
    Game:Thief 2-Newdark
    Earlier Missions:none
    Latest newshttp://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140617(3 jan)
    Estimated Release date: March 2013
    Hey Phantom could you change the missions name to Nightfall-City Limits and add latest newshttp://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...18907&page=191(Jan 30)
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...37#post2165237(feb 5) and change the estimated release date to early april 2013 Thanks
    Last edited by SneakyGuy101; 5th Feb 2013 at 17:54.

I've got a new FM
    Name of mission:Secret of the keepers
    Game:Thief Gold-newdark
    Earlier missions:none
    Latest news:http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140820(Feb 5)
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...37#post2165237(feb 5)
    Estimated Release Date:May 2013
    Last edited by SneakyGuy101; 5th Feb 2013 at 17:46.

I've got a new FM
    Name of mission:Secret of the keepers
    Game:Thief Gold-newdark
    Earlier missions:none
    Latest news:http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140820(Feb 5)
    Estimated Release Date:May 2013
    Let me quote you one of the rules: "Your FM has to be at least 25% completed as a whole."
    Don't mention every "mission" of yours after you made a single room.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavalorn View Post
    Let me quote you one of the rules: "Your FM has to be at least 25% completed as a whole."
    Don't mention every "mission" of yours after you made a single room.
    Are you Phantom?NoSo why are you telling me this you didn't make the thread so you have no right to tell me "The Rules"
    Last edited by SneakyGuy101; 5th Feb 2013 at 18:20.

Are you Phantom?NoSo why are you telling me this you didn't make the thread so you have no right to tell me "The Rules" Like no offense but don't tell me the rules and don't be mean about it! Also I didn't post nightfall on here until it was 40% complete,I didn't mean to offend you in anyway by posting Secrets of the keepers a little earlier so don't go telling me I go on about every mission I make and I didn't even post the 64 cubed one either
    It does not matter who am I, the rules are still rules. It is that simple. And no offense taken.

Archivist
    No need to get upset, Sneaky Guy. Cavalorn is correct in pointing out a mission needs to be around 25% complete to get listed.
    Let me know once your Secret of the keepers meets this criterium and I'll be happy to add it.

Clearinghouse
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phantom View Post
    - Author: Soul Tear, with the FM 'The Beginning' (for T2)
    campaign 'The Beginning'

Archivist
    I've just corrected this in the list, clearing.

I should probably post some kind of status update: right now, all my missions are currently 'on hold'. I occasionally get a bit of time here and there to do some work on them, but certainly not enough to justify even saying that progress is slow. Unfortunately, a confluence of several things means that my job is currently a mass of craziness, overwork and stress, and by the time I finish in the evenings I'm too worn out and need to do mindless stuff to avoid burning myself out. I have some vacation time coming up (which, of course, is actually causing me more work right now!), and after that - late April time - I hope things will be less crazy and I'll be able to get back to editing.

Archivist
    Thanks for sharing the news here, Chris. I've just processed what you told me in the list.

Good luck with your job!

Archivist

Changelog

of the Upcoming missions list (see FIRST PAGE)

Changes implemented from
    12 February until 9 March 2013

---------------------

Two authors removed:
    - Lady Rowena, with the FM campaign 'The Lazy Project' (for T2) on 9/3/2013, due to no news for over 15 months (last: September 2011). Screens are here ;
    - masterthief3, with the FMs 'Stormrunner' (for T2) on 9/3/2013, due to no news for over 15 months (last: September 2011, with screens.)

New screenshots for the missions of the authors: GORT, Phantom, Sneaky Guy101
    New video link for the missions of the author: GORT
    Latest news for the missions of the authors: GORT, Phantom, Random_Taffer, Tannar & Yandros (The Drymian..), Sliptip, Sneaky Guy101, The Watcher
    Updated the Current status for the missions of the authors: GORT, Sliptip, Sneaky Guy101, The Watcher
    Changed the Estimated release date for the missions of the authors: Random_Taffer, Tannar & Yandros (The Drymian..), Sneaky Guy101, Xorak

Other:
    Updated the Rules & Regulations under 1-3.

---------------------

Announcement
    Info about the following FMs is due to be removed from the upcoming list in the coming months (save for an update by the author):

- Plunkett's Point by Queue (last news: 26 September 2011);
    - Sisterhood of Azura Part 1: Estheridge version 2 by And (last news: 2 October 2011);
    - Monster Arena by sNeaksieGarrett (last news: 20 December 2011);
    - Haunt Stadium Deluxe by sNeaksieGarrett (last news: 20 December 2011)

Want to enrol your upcoming FM? Refer to this post for details.

lady ro mentioned her "reloaded" campaign she us working on not to long ago.
    i will try to find the post and edit this one

Here: http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...67#post2158967

i know it isn't official notice but given this mention and all her activity on the editing boards regarding 1.19, i'd say she is still working on it.
    Last edited by ValmontPhl; 9th Mar 2013 at 20:14.

d. 30.4.16 Always remembered
    The Phantom is right, I didn't let him "officially" know that I resumed working on my campaign. I'll do it as soon as I'll sort out of some issues in RL.

Archivist
    Glad it's still in progress, Lady Rowena .
    It's hard to decide the status of a project sometimes, based on the information in the posts I come across. Let me know whenever you want to see it listed again.

Thanks for 1.20 patch I can continue the original concept in Being Thief 2. I'm about half way in the architecture, but that's all for now. Anyway here are some screenshots and I hope I can finish it this year:

(click to enlarge)

---

I just noticed that I'm on the "removal list". So, for an update: the 'Plunkett's Point' project was killed. And in saying that, I want to take this opportunity to publicly thank everyone (especially Yandros and LarryG...you both are the best) for their input, kind words, contributions, and help getting it as far along as it had gotten--but all work has ceased, and, unless I can find the backups in the stacks, the FM files are now long gone.

With the release of New Darkie, I may pick up the idea again one of these days and try it all anew. But to be honest, the likelihood of that happening any time soon is pretty much nonexistent. Now-a-days, my limited time is spent fully on other endeavors.

Sensut...those screens Speechless..

Sensut -> ; I can't post enough icons to express how I'm impressed about your works

As for me, I would like to announce that the first part of my little campaign (with no names yet); "The Beggar's Tomb" have finaly reached the 50%; Should be ready by summer time

Some screenshots :

Some illegal distillery

Strange machinery

One of the seedy part of the City

The Greedy Whorekeep is an semi-illegal tavern front for something more "big"...
    Last edited by Squadarofl; 20th Mar 2013 at 17:25.

Archivist
    Sensut, lovely work Very polished.

Queue, thanks for sharing the bad news. I'm sorry your project is cancelled. I removed it from the upcoming list.

And Squadarofl, you're up! Good luck with the development. Seems like an interesting traditional FM in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by The Phantom View Post
    No need to get upset, Sneaky Guy. Cavalorn is correct in pointing out a mission needs to be around 25% complete to get listed.
    Let me know once your Secret of the keepers meets this criterium and I'll be happy to add it.

In the Rules and Regulations it says missions must be 25% complete, but in the Q&A in the next post under "I know of a mission in development that's not in the upcoming list. Why's that?" it says 50%. is that a typo?

My mission in progress Love Story V is near completion and I hope to start beta testing in about two weeks.

a) Love Story V
    b) Single mission
    c) Thief 2
    d) Jenivere De Ja Vu, Undead Reckoning, Lord James' Retreat, A Servant's Life, Living Nightmare, Love Story 1-4, Bafford's Last Stand, Rust Belt Prison
    e) In progress
    f) 99% completed

And that's excellent news.

Thanks Nickie! My screenies are gone because I closed my yahoo web site but I'll post some new screenies somewhere soon.

Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 27121722273233343536373839404142 ... LastLast