TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 38131823283334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming & Abandoned FMs List

Archivist
    Quote Originally Posted by john9818a View Post
    In the Rules and Regulations it says missions must be 25% complete, but in the Q&A in the next post under "I know of a mission in development that's not in the upcoming list. Why's that?" it says 50%. is that a typo?
    Hi John, well spotted. Originally the minimum requirement used to be 50% but when decreasing it to 25% later, it seems I only updated the Rules & Regulations post, and forgot about the Q&A. I've corrected this and fixed some other things in the process .

Very glad to read you're back btw! Thanks for posting the Love Story V info, I'll put it up asap

EDIT: and done.
    Last edited by The Phantom; 7th Apr 2013 at 09:00.

No problem and thanks Ralf!! I might actually cut out part 1 because it is redundant, but part 2 is nearly finished and part 3 is on the front burner now. I decided to continue designing my mission with 1.21, and in the process of testing it with the first OM I ended up playing through the whole game again. I'll keep you posted, and thanks for everything you have done for this forum.
    Last edited by john9818a; 9th Apr 2013 at 00:23. Reason: changed version number

The Phantom, i sent you a PM, are your inbox full again?

Anyway, i post it here:

Title: The Favour
    Just a single mission
    Game: Thief 2 NewDark
    Previous FMs:
    Ransom
    Lord Beltzer's Mansion
    Mistress Guennean’s Castle
    The Reunification
    The Abandoned Castle
    Completed: I guess about 50%
    Screens: http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post2179832

It is a rather large mansion FM

Archivist
    Beltzer, PM received. Thanks for reporting your upcoming FM. I just added it to the list.

John, you're welcome Thanks to you as well for continuing your campaign and all the mission you've released over the years
    Almost 10 years since your first release (Jenivere De Ja Vu), that's dedication!

Archivist

Changelog

of the Upcoming missions list (see FIRST PAGE)

Changes implemented from
    16 March until 14 April 2013

---------------------

Four authors added:
    - Beltzer, with the FM 'The Favour' (for T2 NewDark)
    - Eternauta, with the FM 'Kingsbridge' (for T2 NewDark)
    - john9818a, with the FM 'A Love Story V' (for T2 NewDark)
    - Squadarofl, with the FM 'The Beggar's Tomb' (for T2)

Two authors removed:
    - Queue, with the FM 'Plunkett's Point' (for T2) on 29/3/2013, due to being cancelled (see this post)
    - Tannar, with the FM 'The Drymian Codex' (for T2) on 16/3/2013, due to the FM's release! (go to thread)

Mission removed:
    - 'The Drymian Codex' (T2) from the profiles of Random_Taffer & Yandros on 16/3/2013, due to the FM's release! (go to thread)

New screenshots for the missions of the authors: DrK (Rocksbourg Origins), Sensut (Untitled FM)
    New videos for the missions of the authors: GORT (TROTB 2), nicked (Sturmdrang Peak)
    Latest news for the missions of the authors: GORT, nicked, Sensut, Sneaky Guy101 (Nightfall Part 1)
    Updated the Current status for the missions of the authors: DrK, Sneaky Guy101
    Filled in an Estimated release date for the mission of the author: DrK
    Added details for the missions of the authors: DrK, nicked

---------------------

Announcement
    Info about the following FMs is due to be removed from the upcoming list in the coming months (save for an update by the author):

- Sisterhood of Azura Part 1: Estheridge version 2 by And (last news: 2 October 2011);
    - Prequel by LarryG (last news: 23 December 2011).

Want to enrol your upcoming FM? Refer to this post for details.
    Last edited by The Phantom; 5th May 2013 at 11:31. Reason: typo

Thanks so much for keeping us informed The Phantom. And probably not many people here know how much work you also do in tidying up this forum - providing new links in old threads, combining a multitude of threads all about the same mission and just general excellent housekeeping. So my thanks to you for that work as well.

Clearinghouse
    +1
    Thanks for the update!

I would like to thank The Phantom as well for all the work I come to this thread often to find news about missions. Happy when a new one is coming and more than sad when some get cancelled

Name of mission:Secret of the keepers
    Game:Thief Gold-newdark
    Earlier missions:none
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140820 (feb 5)
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...37#post2165237 (feb 5)
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141356 (april16)
    Estimated Release Date:July 2013
    Last edited by SneakyGuy101; 17th Apr 2013 at 07:08.

Archivist
    Thank you nickie, and you too clearing and Infinitus . I'm glad this thread is valuable to you and that the upkeep is appreciated. While real life is limiting the amount of things I'd like to do (playing the latest FMs, writing reviews etc) I'm happy to continue contributing like this for a fantastic community that is TTLG. You guys are great as well!!

Sneaky Guy, I'll probably get around to add your mission sometime this weekend.

d. 30.4.16 Always remembered
    Hi The Phantom!
    Ok I officially restarted working on my campaign. I think that 80% of the first mission and 50% of the other two is done. But you never know...
    I also added a couple of pics in this thread:
    Thanks in advance.

Archivist
    Recent updates overview of the Upcoming missions list (on page 1)

Watch this post for the latest changes!

Implemented: 21 Apr. - 28 Jun. 2013 (latest updates in red)

---------------------------------------

Two authors added:
    - Lady Rowena, with the FM campaign 'The Lazy Project' (for T2 NewDark)
    - skacky, with the FM 'The Long Shadow Falls' (for TG NewDark)

Three authors removed:
    - And, with the FM 'Sisterhood of Azura Part 1: Estheridge version 2' (for T2) on 28/6/2013, due to no news for over 15 months (last: October 2011)
    - Brethren, with the FM 'A Mysterious Place' (for T2) on 28/6/2013, because progress is on hold indefinitely
    - nicked, with the FM campaign 'Sturmdrang Peak' (for T2) on 1/6/2013, due to it's release! (go to thread)

Mission added:
    - 'Secret of the keepers' (TG NewDark) to the profile of Sneaky Guy101

New screenshots for the missions of the authors: Beltzer (The Favour), GORT (The Rebellion of the Builder 2), LarryG (Prequel), nicked (Sturmdrang Peak), Phantom (Prophet), skacky (The Long Shadow Falls)
    New video link for the missions of the author: GORT
    Latest news for the missions of the authors: Beltzer, GORT, LarryG, nicked, sNeaksieGarrett, Yandros - Moghedian & Random_Taffer (Death's Cold Embrace)
    Updated the Current status for the missions of the authors: Beltzer, sNeaksieGarrett (Monster Arena & LOTP Winter), Yandros - Moghedian & Random_Taffer
    Changed the Estimated release date for the mission of the author: Sneaky Guy101 (Nightfall Part1)

Color code change for the mission of the authors:
    sNeaksieGarrett (Monster Arena) - red into orange
    Last edited by The Phantom; 28th Jun 2013 at 13:09. Reason: Updates

Hey phantom I've started working on a new campaign
    So heres the info
    Name of mission:Suspicious Cargo
    Game: Thief 2 1.21 newdark
    Earlier missions: none
    Mission 2-House of Dread: 25%
    Mission 3-Suspicious Cargo: 25%
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141497 (May 6)
    Estimated Release date: June 12, 2013

Archivist
    Sounds good, Sneaky.

I won't add this latest project as you're already in the list with two other FMs (which is the max, see the Rules & Regulations, under 2). But in case you want me to remove one of the currently listed projects, "Suspicious Cargo" can take it's place.

Update for The Favour

New Screens: http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post2187236

Progress: about 60%

A couple new screens from Prophet:

http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post2188545

Archivist
    Beltzer and Phantom, thanks for sharing the updates . I've updated both of your entries in the list.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Ralf, now that The Drymian Codex and Cell 6 are released, Random_Taffer and I have turned back to Death's Cold Embrace full-time, so you can make its status green if you wish. Still no estimated release date as it is just too large a project to be able to judge that accurately. I would estimate it is overall 85% complete, but that other 15% could take 12-18 months.

Archivist
    Thanks for telling Russ, that's good news!

Is Moghedian still involved in the construction of DCE btw?

Desperately dodgy geezer
    No, real life got too busy for her in about 2011, so she no longer actively works on it, but she still pops in occasionally to test an alpha or offer a comment on something.

Quote Originally Posted by sNeaksieGarrett View Post
    I felt like I am long overdue for an update around here. First of all I was considering canceling the project and call it abandoned but I think I'll look into trying to rework the spawning system so that it is visible for player 2 as well as player 1. Today I tried messing around with thief 2's already built-in Networking category in the Dromed 2 properties hierarchy but no such luck. For now this mission is on the backburner and will be considered on hold. All other missions are on hold as well. ...
    Hello Phantom and others, I wanted to update you on the situation since things have changed since I last posted. (Holy crap that was a long time ago!)

So I've resumed work on Monster Arena, with many thanks going to R Soul. (If you're interested at all, check the Respawnpoint Demo! thread over in the Editor's Guild to see why.) NVScript was never updated nor the source released, so I had to go with a different solution to my problem.

In addition, I've been working on LOTP Winter Edition (Thief 2 NewDark) and it has entered beta. I'm having it discussed over at shalebridge.

As for any other missions, they are still on hold.

Update for The Favour

Progress: about 85%

Project being worked in the background...

@ Phantom
    I'm pretty sure everyone here knows by now that I'm still working on TROTB 2. But there is something else that I'm working on too. I've been posting up threads over at yolkfolk.com about whether or not that I should create a Dizzy fan made game using DromEd. Well, I've decided to go for it. TROTB 2 is still priority one, but I have made some time here and there for the Dizzy project. So yeah, I'm making a FM set totally based on Dizzy.

Right now I'm working on the down the rapids mission. The story is still being worked out, but I think the Dizzy fans will like it.

Archivist

Changelog

of the Upcoming missions list (see FIRST PAGE)

Changes implemented from
    21 April until 28 June 2013

---------------------

Two authors added:
    - Lady Rowena, with the FM campaign 'The Lazy Project' (for T2 NewDark)
    - skacky, with the FM 'The Long Shadow Falls' (for TG NewDark)

Three authors removed:
    - And, with the FM 'Sisterhood of Azura Part 1: Estheridge version 2' (for T2) on 28/6/2013, due to no news for over 15 months (last: October 2011)
    - Brethren, with the FM 'A Mysterious Place' (for T2) on 28/6/2013, because progress is on hold indefinitely
    "Thanks for the inquiry. Haven't worked on this mission for quite a while. You can remove it from the list if you like, I'm not sure I'll ever get back to it. Maybe someday." - Brethren, Private message
    - nicked, with the FM campaign 'Sturmdrang Peak' (for T2) on 1/6/2013, due to it's release! (go to thread)

Mission added:
    - 'Secret of the keepers' (TG NewDark) to the profile of Sneaky Guy101

New screenshots for the missions of the authors: Beltzer (The Favour), GORT (The Rebellion of the Builder 2), LarryG (Prequel), nicked (Sturmdrang Peak), Phantom (Prophet), skacky (The Long Shadow Falls)
    New video link for the missions of the author: GORT
    Latest news for the missions of the authors: Beltzer, GORT, LarryG, nicked, sNeaksieGarrett, Yandros - Moghedian & Random_Taffer (Death's Cold Embrace)
    Updated the Current status for the missions of the authors: Beltzer, sNeaksieGarrett (Monster Arena & LOTP Winter), Yandros - Moghedian & Random_Taffer
    Changed the Estimated release date for the mission of the author: Sneaky Guy101 (Nightfall Part1)

Color code change for the mission of the authors:
    sNeaksieGarrett (Monster Arena) - red into orange

---------------------

Want to enrol your upcoming FM? Refer to this post for details.

Archivist
    Hi GORT. Don't know what "Dizzy" is or means, but good luck with that. And glad you're making good progress with TROTB 2 .

Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 38131823283334353637383940414243 ... LastLast