TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2712172227323738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1182

Thread: Upcoming & Abandoned FMs List

The Beginning FM

Current status of my FM 95% complete. English translation 100% complete - thanks to MoroseTroll, Dront & nickie.
    But I still can't come up with of the official title.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Tear View Post
    I have a knack for this sort of thing. Post the opening text/story, the sort that it's a spoiler. Also write in a arbitrary percentile below, regarding the mission experience descriptions as follows;

Secretive:
    Colouration(how loud is what you might call "mission pallet"):
    Vanilla thief content:
    Global light:
    Ghost-able:
    In vanilla thief world:

Then finally, name one type of environment do you mostly see? (examples: city streets, rooftops, sewer/underground, manor/estate, nature/forest, otherworldly)

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul Tear View Post
    Current status of my FM 95% complete. English translation 100% complete - thanks to MoroseTroll, Dront & nickie.
    Have your beta testers help you with the title according to their game play/story experience.
    Take a poll in the testing forums afterwards that best fits your fm.

Screenshots for "Hunting Season" (3 new ones):
    http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/fl...?sort=3&page=1
    Current status: 94% complete

I am most likely going to abandon "Book of Rose" and "Old Sins Cast Long Shadows" (or at least stall them for a very long time), because I am going to need to fully focus on something else the next couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by qolelis View Post
    Screenshots for "Hunting Season" (3 new ones):
    http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/fl...?sort=3&page=1
    Current status: 94% complete

I am most likely going to abandon "Book of Rose" and "Old Sins Cast Long Shadows" (or at least stall them for a very long time), because I am going to need to fully focus on something else the next couple of years.
    Any news on the progress?

Looks Awesome!

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Since this thread has bubbled back up, I may as well give an update on Death's Cold Embrace.

• Act I (missions 1-4) has completed beta testing.
    • Act II (missions 5-7) has completed most Alpha testing, and I expect Beta to start by the end of March. 6 is ready for Beta, and 5 and 7 are ready to be scripted (which I am starting this weekend).
    • Act III (missions 8-10) is a mixed bag. Both 8 and 10 could be scripted today since they're built on bases which have completed Alpha. Mission 9 however is still rough and incomplete, and will need a lot of work before even Alpha testing starts.

We're still hoping for a release this year, perhaps even by the end of summer.

That's excellent news!

Hey Yandros, would you consider me for beta testing? I would like to experience a bit of a great snow campaign, even if it were still being worked on.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    I'm not sure when/if we're going to add a new tester, but when/if we do, I'll get in touch!

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    Since this thread has bubbled back up, I may as well give an update on Death's Cold Embrace.

• Act I (missions 1-4) has completed beta testing.
    • Act II (missions 5-7) has completed most Alpha testing, and I expect Beta to start by the end of March. 6 is ready for Beta, and 5 and 7 are ready to be scripted (which I am starting this weekend).
    • Act III (missions 8-10) is a mixed bag. Both 8 and 10 could be scripted today since they're built on bases which have completed Alpha. Mission 9 however is still rough and incomplete, and will need a lot of work before even Alpha testing starts.

We're still hoping for a release this year, perhaps even by the end of summer.
    Excellent news!

Very good news indeed! This release is going to be one for the ages.
    Klatremus' Supreme Thief Site - Walkthroughs, Loot Lists & Ghost Reports
    Let's Supreme Ghost Thief - YouTube Channel with Thief Let's Plays

Quote Originally Posted by Kin View Post
    Any news on the progress?
    Sorry for the late response, but it's for a good reason: On an average I am now 98% done with the FM formerly known as Hunting Season. Thanks for your interest!

Good to know! When will it release, and what is the mission about?

Backstory in short: Garrett gets hired by yet another fat noble to find a long lost heirloom believed to have been stolen by pirates. The heirloom has been traced to a group of long abandoned islands, but which has now been turned into a prison and the only way in is as a prisoner, which is where the mission starts.

Release is planned for first quarter of 2015.

Ah, I smell some social stealth in here. While not my favourite mechanic from the Thief games, I do hope you can make something interesting out of it.

Unless you just escape by stealing a key or something almost immediately, but I feel having some social stealth would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dev_Anj View Post
    Ah, I smell some social stealth in here.
    No social stealth, just plain old sneaking.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    What is social stealth exactly? I'm not familiar with the phrase.

Southquarter.com/fms
    I had to look it up too Russ, it's an Assassin's Creed thing. It has to do with being stealthy in a public and/or crowded setting. So you blend into the crowd, create distractions, etc. Hitman has a little bit of this too. Probably the closest thing we get to it in Thief is when you go in disguised in Undercover.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    ...or Cell 6. Thanks for the info Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by qolelis View Post
    Release is planned for first quarter of 2015.
    Things can still go horribly wrong, though - and probably will - because there are things I need to test more thoroughly "out in the field" (so to speak) before anything can be relased even for alfa/beta-testing.

Latest FM

I have been working daily on my next Thief 2 FM which I call at this moment Thief D.C. I hope to have it in beta in a week or two.

Last edited by vincentlancon; 20th Mar 2015 at 04:01.

I'm having a serious case of real life here which has to be the main priority right now and I don't know when I can get back to this, but the coming Summer might provide enough free time to finish this. Whatever happens, it will be delayed, but not infinitely.

Sorry to hear that, hope it's nothing too serious. But I'm glad it's still looking like a possibility.

Thanks for your concern, but it's nothing too serious, just something that needs to be dealt with and it will eventually be done - maybe sooner, maybe later.

Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2712172227323738394041424344454647 ... LastLast