TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116212631364146 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming & Abandoned FMs List

I haven't been able to work on either of my missions since last Autumn when for some unknown reason both Thief and Dromed started playing silly buggers and hadn't worked since.
    Every time I tried to fire up Dromed it just took me to the Thief loading screen. And then suddenly today for no apparent reason it worked again . I still can't get Thief to work but it was nice to be able to wander around Dromed again. I'm not sure whether this means I'll get anything accomplished but it's good to know I can if I wish.

Quote Originally Posted by madwolf View Post
    it's good to know I can if I wish.

I'm wishing you'll wish to create another FM soon; very soon!!

Pleasethankyou.

Archivist

Lost FM

Heroism on Command, a T2 FM by john-the-begger, will never be released.

Quote Originally Posted by john-the-begger
    2 or three years my computer had a fatal error i had to delete everything on the hardrive, even thief2 and everything i was dooing. I lost my thief2 cd to so ya i just got another copy of it like a month ago. Im starting right from scratch again.
    The good news is that he recently returned to Thief, and is now working on a new mission that is almost ready.

I also have a FM in development. It is untitled at the time and I am about 30% complete. It is a City type mission. I have also completed a smaller FM titled Rebel. Should be available in about a week or so.

a little update about the progress of my 2 works:

"thief 2, the flying age" is actually complete the only thing that is missing to go is a couple of samples that SlyFox and BrokenArts are goin to do for me.
    Then it will be in BETA 1 stage.

In this exact moment i'm busy to complete HOC2 mission two. I'm at 80% done.
    probably after august we will be on beta 1 with this one too.

see ya later folks

one fast update about hoc2: this last week i was totally scared about an incredible crash without clues about how to solve it !
    fortunally it was caused by the reached limit of the number of the whole 16bit textures !

so now i can continue to work it on....
    Last edited by sterlino; 31st May 2007 at 13:42. Reason: a fast update about hoc2

Archivist

Update

- 1 author added: john-the-begger
    - added the mission 'Kill Factory II: Escape from the Planet of the Robots' to Sliptip's Fm(s) in development
    - screenshots link for the mission(s) of the following authors: Kamon, Sliptip, SlyFoxx
    - latest news link for the mission of the following author: Apache, Asgaroth, madwolf, Sliptip, sterlino
    - changed the Current status for the missions of the following author: Apache, Asgaroth, john9818a, marshall banana, Sliptip, sterlino
    - filled in an Estimated release date for a mission of the following author: Asgaroth
    - changed the Estimated release date for the mission of the following author: Apache, john9818a, Sliptip, sterlino, theImmortalThief
    - updated details for the missions of the following author: Asgaroth
    - added the Crap Contest missions to the earlier missions list of all authors in this thread
    Last edited by The Phantom; 2nd Jun 2007 at 09:52.

Please update status of my FanMission: Dancing with the Dead Ep. 2: Deep Analysis

Now in beta-test
    Release date: Summer 2007

After 3 (three) years of work... I'm going to finish it quickly

And you may as well add this screenshot link to my FM info:
    http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7...nveyorsfz4.jpg

wanted to announce now that I've fleshed out on paper my plot/storyline for my TDS FM and that it will be a 3 mission "story". I've given title to the current mission I'm working on, and a 'working title' for the plot of the 2nd and 3rd, although I have yet to actually start work on those:

REQUIEM 0I: The Tepid Stares of Lucklustre Madness
    REQUIEM 0II: Dissemination of the Forlorn Heretical ~ working title
    REQUIEM 0III: The Austere Bastions of Solemn Grace ~ working title

release dates still unknown, but I will continue to work on them as I have free time, so . . . hopefully, all goes well, I will have the 1st completed (or at least into beta form) by the end of the year.

anyhow, various work-in-progress screenshots have been posted in the TDS editing forums of the 1st mission

This is the end! Lord Strainglif come to end! That's errors.. only one save.. Sorry.. I can't giveout my mission.

When I building a new mission, I talk you about it.

I'm starting a small thief 1 mission - "Yet another mansion"... I hope it will be a nice one...

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Quote Originally Posted by Edversion View Post
    only one save..

Please learn from this experience, there's no reason to lose a mission like this. I used nearly 500 saves when making What Lies Below, and that was a small contest mission. Most authors save as a new filename every 15-30 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian_Taffer View Post
    I'm starting a small thief 1 mission - "Yet another mansion"... I hope it will be a nice one...
    Can ye make that a T2 mission?

@ Yandros... I'm a crazy saver too, and I even back them up to DVD as well as the hard drive, as you never know when your hard drive's going to die on you!
    Last edited by Sluggs; 20th Jun 2007 at 16:30.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Aye Mr. Cooper! I plan soon to get us a nice fat networked HD which we can use to backup photos, home movies, and all my Thief stuff. Most of them nowadays you can even schedule to automatically backup files once a day from certain folders when they change.

Beta testing has begun for Bane I - Keep of Deceit, soon to be released.

Immortal

Archivist

Update

- 3 authors added: cardia1, Dark Arrow, Fidcal
    - 2 authors removed: Edversion (Lord Strainglif's Mansion), john9818a (A Love Story III)
    - added the missions 'SSDD part 2: Breaking and Entering' and 'part 3: Suffer the Guild' to Apache's Fm(s) in development
    - removed the mission 'SSDD part 1: Tipping the Scales' from Apache's Fm(s) in development
    - screenshot link for the mission of the following author: R Soul
    - latest news link for the mission(s) of the following authors: Apache, bbb, Gregorius, R Soul, theImmortalThief
    - changed the Current status for the mission(s) of the following authors: Apache, Gregorius, Lady Rowena, slipknot, Splashcups, theImmortalThief
    - changed the Estimated release date for the mission(s) of the following authors: Apache, Splashcups
    - details for the mission(s) of the following authors: Apache, bbb

Archivist

Up for Adoption

Two fan missions for Thief 2:
    -Visting Durant's Mansion and Welcome to Blackbrook T3

By Dark Arrow, author of earlier missions 'Thievery', an entry for Komag's 4th Contest, and 'The Ghost House/Haunted Hospital' among others.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Arrow
    Visiting Durants mansion is sadly a complete lost. The architecture is simple and unplanned. The mansion had no floor plan. Textures where thrown in where they suited, but aligning them was a pain due to the lack of planning. Framerate was also unnecessary low, because of me using too low grid size. Anyone who wishes can download the unfinished version from my site and try it out in dromed. It most likely won't be finished.
    For more information about these mission, including some in-game screenshots, visit his homepage at http://koti.mbnet.fi/~darkar/, and click PROJECTS on top of the page.

If you're interested in completing one of them, get in touch with Dark Arrow by Private Messaging or email.
    Last edited by The Phantom; 6th Oct 2007 at 09:50. Reason: added mission 'Welcome to Blackbrook T3

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggs View Post
    Can ye make that a T2 mission?
    This is just a code name for now. And it should be a T1 fm. It will be based on one of my favourite horror-fantasy stories.

New mission on progress

Just to say that iīm building a new mission similiar to "Temple of Death", donīt know yet the name to give, perhaps "the place of many sentences" ,..."excutions, convictons" i donīt know yet but i will give later on more details.

RE: missing saving: Yeah I learned months ago to make backups (though I mostly lost silly missions that had AIs fighting each other)

Anyway, I am actively working on two T2 missions that are part of a small mission series:

Series: "Dangerous Waters"
    Missions: "Watery Descent" and "Portal to the Waves"

I am a new FM author and here is a link to this series thread in the editor's forum: http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111907

I am currently only about 20% with Watery Descent and Portal to the Waves still has a lot of work ahead on it (~15% which is a little generous).

Archivist

Keep's upcoming missions page updated

A few months ago, Komag made several updates to the upcoming missions list at the Keep. Status dates have been updated, several old fm's have been added, and his list now includes color coding.
    I assisted a bit with sending him several up-to-date status's of several missions, and pointing out some already released missions.

Most missions in the list were abandoned by the author, years ago. Only those with Date Status white and green are still relevant.
    Keep an eye on this page, however. More (current) projects might be added at a later time.

What makes this list interesting are the many pages with screenshots, that komag saved over the past years, showing all the projects left incomplete. Some of them are still looking good, even by today's standards.

Those who want to see their fm's listed at The Keep as well, or have news about an old fm in the list, can send him an email. Look at the Keep's main page for the adress.

I have make a screenshots update of my progress work on the fms " The black frog ".

http://gat02.free.fr/

It goes bit by bit...

So : Fms progress : 85 %
    Last edited by gaetane; 13th Jul 2007 at 12:18.

Archivist

Update

- 2 authors added: Cavalorn, deception
    - renamed malau's mission 'Mission 5b' into 'Curse of the Werewolf
    - removed the mission 'Rebel' from john-the-begger's list of Fm(s) in development (released)
    - removed the mission 'Kill Factory II: Escape from the Planet of the Robots' from Sliptip's list of Fm(s) in development (released)
    - new screenshots link(s) for a mission of the following authors: john-the-begger, malau
    - latest news link for the mission(s) of the following authors: Apache, Drk, gaetane, Nielsen74
    - changed the Current status for the mission of the following author: DrK, gaetane, Gian, john-the-begger, slipknot, thiefinthedark
    - changed the Estimated release date for the mission(s) of the following authors: malau, Quirk, Sliptip
    - updated details about a mission of the following author: malau
    - added the thread all fm map makers please read this to the list of 'Other threads about upcoming missions'
    - added color system to indicate the chance a mission makes it to release.

Besides the regular changes, today's update also includes a new idea that makes it easy to see the current chance that a mission makes it to release: the colour coding system.

* Moved to Q & A section *
    Last edited by The Phantom; 14th Apr 2011 at 05:53.

The Architect
    Willie, as discussed many times, please post your screenshots to their own thread, not to this one.

Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116212631364146 ... LastLast