TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112172227323742 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming & Abandoned FMs List

"Playground of Doom"

ok ive decided already the title to give for my new fm -"playground of Doom" im in 40 % of progress and through the progress i guess the right title would be that one that ive just choosen, anyway the mission should be finished in September, at least i hope

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010

Soon to be in the beta stage. Thief Gold FM

I'm in the final process of a new Thief Gold FM " In the Loom of Doom"
    The Story line follows some of the events from the Dark Project, and
    alittle from Thief Gold. Some Rustic settings and some not so modern.
    No spoilers here. This entity called Dromed has a way of it's own alright!

Later Taffers!

Clearinghouse
    darthsLair, Thief Gold FM - it's excellent

Archivist

Update

- 5 authors added: darthsLair, Ermana, Sensut, Tazonne, Theker
    - 2 authors removed: Gregorius (Dancing with the Dead Episode 2: Deep Analysis), john-the-begger (Defense Assaination)
    - added the missions 'Curse of the Carnival', 'Hammerite Death Match' & 'Hallowed Saints' Monastery' to Yandros' Fm(s) in development
    - added the (abandoned) mission 'Disco FM' to Sluggs' Fm(s) in development
    - filled in the definitive title for cardia1's Fm in development: Playground of Doom
    - new screenshots link for the mission of the following author: Wille
    - old screenshots link for the mission of the following authors: StoryBuilder & zacharias
    - latest news link(s) for the mission of the following authors / team:
    Aristed, bassmanret, bbb, Caradavin, cardia1, Digital Nightfall & Team, GORT, Sliptip, Sluggs, Thief 2 Gold Team, Yandros
    - filled in the Current status for the mission of the following author: Aristed
    - updated the Current status for the mission(s) of the following authors:
    *Zaccheus*, bbb, cardia1, Sluggs, Thief 2 Gold Team, Yandros
    - changed the Estimated release date for the mission of the following author: cardia1, Sliptip, Yandros
    - updated details about the missions of the following author / teams: bbb, The Flesheaters, Thief 2 Gold Team, Yandros
    - removed the details from the mission of the following author: GORT
    Last edited by The Phantom; 11th Aug 2007 at 13:51. Reason: added mission / some small changes

Desperately dodgy geezer
    You probably missed my note in the Hammerite Contest thread in TEG that I'm abandoning about half of my missions:

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    A number of my own missions will be in there (an abandoned mission archive mentioned in an earlier post) as well, it's time to get what I want to finish before moving to TDM down to a manageable number. I'm abandoning The Olde Castle, St. Francis' Folly, Murder Most Foul, and Broad Daylight (all will contain both missions and plan docs), plus Circulation of Shadows (the mission only; I'm keeping the story to use in a Dark Mod mission in the future). I'm not sure about abandoning Curse of the Carnival yet.
    Also, since posting that, I have begun a stupid little FM about to enter Beta test called Hammerite Death Match, which is a FPS death match style mission using the abandoned map from Circulation of Shadows. It will probably be out in a week or so (testing will be minimal for obvious reasons), and may delay the release of HSM a little. Also, voicework is beginning for DP2 so it still is on track to enter Beta in late September.

Archivist
    Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    You probably missed my note in the Hammerite Contest thread in TEG that I'm abandoning about half of my missions
    Nope. Click the second news link at your details.
    The missions you mentioned were already listed as 'abandoned' under Current status.
    It might be hard to notice because of all your missions.

I've just added Hammerite Death Match to the list, and made some small changes to make your list more synoptic.

I've read Quirk is working in "The Lost Crusade", and that missions by this autor was "Broken Hammers" and "Heretics and Pagans". Though it was Spoonman??

Archivist
    Quirk and Spoonman are the same guy.
    Apparently he uses one name on the forums, and the other in the readme files of his missions.
    I'll add details where I write down his other name as well.

Read back a few pages, or view his profile and click 'find all posts', to find this post Quirk made earlier.

Elizabeth Bathory Chapter 1 released

My FM was released on 27 08 2007.

THREAD
    Last edited by Sensut; 27th Aug 2007 at 11:48. Reason: link added

As you've probably noticed, I finally released Bane I - Keep of Deceit.
    Bane II - Cult of the Damned is very close to the second round of beta testing.

Immortal

Archivist

Update

- 3 authors added: eepcat, masterthief3, Nightstroll
    - 2 authors removed: Sensut (Elizabeth Bathory Chapter 1: Just Visiting), Theker (Arack Attack)
    - added a yet Untitled mission to Saturnine's Fms in development
    - removed the mission 'Bane I - Keep of Deceit' from theImmortalThief's list of Fm(s) in development
    - filled in the definitive title for ghost_in_the_shell's Fm in development: The Box
    - filled in the definitive title for Tazonne's Fm in development: Encounter in the dark
    - 'Asked for Assistance' notification for the mission of the following author: Digital Nightfall & Team
    - new screenshots link for the mission of the following authors: Tazonne, tdbonko, Yandros
    - latest news links about the mission(s) of the following authors: Digital Nightfall & Team, DrK, ghost_in_the_shell, jesps, Quirk, Ravenhook, Saturnine, sterlino, theImmortalThief
    - updated the Current status for the mission of the following authors: ghost_in_the_shell, jesps, Quirk, Ravenhook, Saturnine, sterlino
    - changed the Estimated release date for the mission of the following author: DrK, ghost_in_the_shell, jesps
    - new details about a mission of the following author: Quirk, Saturnine, Sliptip, Tazonne

"Playground of Doom"-finished

My new mission "Playground of Doom" is released
    Last edited by Cardia; 13th Sep 2007 at 15:38.

I have some updates for my missions' status:
    Bane II - Cult of the Damned has resumed beta testing.
    I've also resumed construction of Bane III - Temple of Eternal Agony and its progressing nicely.

Immortal
    FM in Progress: Bane III
    Previous FMs: CoSaS III- THE NINE YEAR SLEEP (content released), Keep of Deceit, Cult of the Damned and A Keeper's Betrayal.

I'm currently working on a new FM to be called: "Thief Trinity". Screenshots and further infos in this thread:

http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116940

Desperately dodgy geezer

Update

Hammerite Deathmatch has been through two rounds of Beta testing. I plan to begin on Beta 3 changes tomorrow. Currently I'm planning for there to actually be two missions in the pack -
    • A traditional deathmatch mode where the first participant (AI or player) to score X kills wins, so if that's an AI and not you, then you fail the mission. (I'm not yet sure I can actually implement this, working on it for Beta 3)
    • A "last man standing" mode where everyone starts with so many lives and the last one left with any lives is the winner - so if you lose all your lives while there are still AI in play, you fail the mission. (This is already working well)

At some point in the future - probably next year - I'll revisit the mission and create a third mode, team deathmatch.

Archivist

Update

- 1 author added: Melan
    - 3 authors removed: cardia1 (Playground of Doom), eepcat (Mystery at the St. Anne Inn), jesps (Scepter of Dor Am'al part 1)
    - added the missions 'Hammerite Cathedral' and 'Welcome to Blackbrook T3' to Dark Arrow's Fm(s) in development
    - added the abandoned mission 'The House That Karras Built' to GORT's Fm(s) in development
    - removed the mission 'Bloodmist Tower' from kfort's Fm's in development
    - latest news link(s) for the mission of the following authors: kfort, Ottoj55, Quirk, R Soul, Shadowspawn, Sluggs, sterlino, theImmortalThief, Yandros
    - filled in the Current status for the mission of the following author: thiefinthedark
    - updated the Current status for the mission(s) of the following authors/team: Dark Arrow, GORT, Quirk, taffer9, The Flesheaters, TheCapedPillager, theImmortalThief, Yandros
    - filled in an Estimated release date for a mission of the following authors: Morrgan, thiefinthedark
    - changed the Estimated release date for a mission of the following authors: Asgaroth, Yandros
    - updated details about a mission of the following author: Sluggs

You haven't been posting updates in the circle recently. Have you stopped doing it all together?
    I liked those a lot. They made every thing sound much more alive and tangible.

Immortal

Archivist
    Glad you like them.
    Yes, I didn't get around to write them lately. But I can promise there will be one for the next update.

happy birthday to FM thread!

Archivist
    Wow, one year already

Permanently Enlarged
    Yo Phantom, mind putting mine up as well. Heres the data:

Title: Training in Trinsic - Britannian Thief Part 1
    Author: RavynousHunter w/ help from Matthew

You can find all the pertinent info in here.

Update:

Current mission by me(working title is: United Bank of Auldale, but it is no longer primarily a bank mission) is about 85% done. Have all architecture and textures done. 95% of loot placed. 80% of readables done. Some AI added (so I don't get lonely). Ambient sound finally done (Thanks Yandros and all the rest for the mounds of help).

What's left:

AI, some loot, some readables, mission goals, patrol routes and flee points (maybe some secrets).

I almost abandoned this mission because of sound issues and a few other glitches. I am now moving foward much more quickly now towards an alpha test.
    Last edited by mxleader; 11th Oct 2007 at 11:18.

Archivist

Dead missions

These missions are declared "dead" by their authors :

- Grim, by d'Spair.
    Old screens here.

Quote Originally Posted by d'Spair
    Unfortunately, I've lost any interest in Thief modding some time ago and I doubt Grim will ever be done.

Thanks for your interest anyway.

... Thief modding is a really interesting thing, and I keep watching this place from time to time just to be in touch with the community, but i'm really too busy these days even for playing a Thief game, let alone making a mission

I still hope that someday I'll build something, but I honestly doubt it will ever happen. Community has many talented designers even without me
    - Untitled mission by Sliptip.
    Old screens here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliptip
    That mission is long dead I'm afraid - I hit technical difficulties with it, that I couldn't fix. I do have a similar one in development that I think looks much better, but I don't anticipate it being released any time soon.

Archivist

Update

- 2 authors added: CrackedGear, Theker
    - filed in the working title of mxleader's FM in development: United Bank of Auldale
    - changed the name of Nightstroll's FM in development: First Snow into Tears of the Trickster part 1: First Snow
    - new screenshots link for the mission of the following author: Nightstroll
    - latest news link for the mission(s) of the following authors: azrarhn, demagogue, ghost_in_the_shell, Gian, mxleader
    - updated the Current status for the mission(s) of the following authors: Asgaroth, ataricom, ghost_in_the_shell, Gian, Lady Rowena, mxleader, Nightstroll
    - changed the Estimated release date for the mission of the following authors: Cavalorn, ghost_in_the_shell, tdbonko

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010

Thief Gold FM" In the Loom of Doom" Finished

My first two beta testers have done excellent work, and all the reported bugs
    have been corrected. I have one more beta-tester's report to wait for, and
    it will then be available for download.

It's all good Taffers!

Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112172227323742 ... LastLast