TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bioshock preorder - Due 4/3/07!

I really need to stop defending console gamers when these are the best examples we get

is Best Pony
    Quote Originally Posted by GearsShock View Post
    And TO Matthew: I guess you’re not familiar with the U.S. educational system. An English Major means a University Diploma in English.
    No, because oddly enough I'm not American, I'm British. Thank you for the clarification.

That was one of my majors. So if you have difficulties in expressing yourself in English, why don’t you take some courses and then come back to this forum!!!
    Oh, you mean like the three years of law that I took at university and passed with honours, along with the two years of professional training that makes me a solicitor fully qualified to practice and appear before judges all the way up to the House of Lords? Or do you mean courses in the language that I have been speaking since birth?

And what the hell is a “Perjorative”????
    Thank you for pointing out my spelling error; I did of course mean pejorative and have amended accordingly.

Also, in New York (where I live), the demand and interest for PC games is almost non-existent.
    Bravo. New York != the world.

Everyone who has heard of Bioshock (that I know of) is waiting for it to come out on the XBOX360, not the PC. That’s how I’ve heard of Bioshock: that it’s going to be an XBOX game!
    Again, good for you. Except that it is of course going to be on both.

I'm tempted not to feed the trolls any more, only I believe this person is actually sincere.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    No, because oddly enough I'm not American, I'm British.

That explains everything! That IS very ODD! Don’t worry though….nobody is perfect!

And I am sincerely happy that you can appear before the House of Hobbits! Say hello to your king.

If you live in New York why do you have a Russian IP address?

Business trip David! why don't you look up my social security number as well! wtf?

Yes please.

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Yes please.
    “Yes please”..exactly what? I didn’t offer you anything! Moreover, if you’re going to continue to solicit private information from this board’s visitors, the ramification may not be all too desirable for you (I mean legal!). Be careful Admin!!!

Well that was the wrong thing to say.

BR796164
    Quote Originally Posted by 2K Elizabeth View Post
    I'll let you in on the official word on the release date: June 2007.
    Excellent! Now I can sleep at ease knowing that I have 6 months left to upgrade my videocard.

“Yes please”..exactly what? I didn’t offer you anything! Moreover, if you’re going to continue to solicit private information from this board’s visitors, the ramification may not be all too desirable for you (I mean legal!). Be careful Admin!!!
    Are you sure you have a degree in English? Because it seems like you dropped out right around the time your remedial course instructors were going over the proper usage of exclamation points. Guess what! There are these things called "periods" and they generally work a lot better than exclamation points! When you use exclamation points at the end of every sentence it makes you look like an absolute twat! Not that you aren't doing a good enough job of leaving that impression with the content of your posts! Look, I can use emoticons too! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They really are letting every dunce with a greasy wad of cash into American universities these days, aren't they?

Maybe you should study law, the only thing you'd win from legal actions is a chance to empty your wallet.

BR796164
    Quote Originally Posted by blondlot View Post
    There are these things called "periods" and they generally work a lot better than exclamation points!
    Well I don't know how in case of your girlfriend ...

*marks this thread as favorite*

I usually call them "dots" to not get those kind of jokes.

BR796164
    I prefer "naughty bits".

yeah ive heard that

is Best Pony
    That explains everything! That IS very ODD! Don’t worry though….nobody is perfect!
    Oh goody, s/he's a nationalist bigot too.

And I am sincerely happy that you can appear before the House of Hobbits! Say hello to your king.

That was the best you could do? Not even any attempt to retort? I'm disappointed.
    Last edited by Matthew; 19th Dec 2006 at 08:11. Reason: Apparently not a ban, then.

BR796164
    What kind of attention whore are you?

is Best Pony

Oh get out

GearsShock

Just to let you ALL know that David has blocked my IP access (GearsShock)! That's the kind of "liberal" forum this is. There was no legal or any other basis for David to do that! If one can’t express and defend his or her point of view, then what kind of board is this? What kind of nazi crap is this?
    This is what I wrote to David directly and I expect an answer soon. I am taking this very seriously!

If you’re worried about legal actions against you for your questionable behavior on the board, then don’t worry. I will not take action if you assure me and the rest of the forum that you were NOT soliciting private/sensitive information (including one’s Social Security Number)! I have saved the threads where you attempted at the above stated! Also, I would like you to assure everyone that you will maintain impartiality in the Forum and not take anyone’s side in case of a dispute (as a responsible Forum Administrator)!

Also, please unblock my IP address (GearsShock)! You had no legal ground to block it from visiting the TTLG Forum!

Thanks
    User was banned by David on 19-12-2006

Oh get out

Whore

Quote Originally Posted by BR796164 View Post
    What kind of attention whore are you?
    The kind that has the BALLS to defend his point of view and NOT follow the herd! How about you?

BR796164
    So you delete your post and repost it later so it looks like I was referring to another member.

Oh get out
    Quote Originally Posted by BR796164 View Post
    So you delete your post and repost it later so it looks like I was referring to another member.
    NO, that was not my intention! I simply needed to rephrase a few things and for some reason I couldn’t edit!

Ok here's the deal.

I replied to your email, and your subsequent follow up to that.

As it stands I have absolutely no intention of reactivating your accounts.

TTLG is a privately owned and operated Internet discussion forum. Posting here is a privilege and not a right and as such we are quite free to prevent you from posting if we so wish. Which we have.

I would like to apologise to the other forum members for having to read all this crap, although maybe you laughed as much as I did when I read it.

A copy of this thread shall appear shortly with all the bullshit removed.