TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: T1 Hunt for Montrose-stuck on Expert

T1 Hunt for Montrose-stuck on Expert

I only need one objective to complete- i need to find the shield gemstone, any help?
    Last edited by Cardia; 6th May 2007 at 08:02.

Mission Complete

Thanks Nightwalker, that really helped me

now some help for the montrose

im about to finish all t1 mission in Expert, so any help would become usefull

Please post your questions separately and don't edit the original post to take out the first question you asked. Having an answer posted that has nothing to do with the question above it will confuse people in future when they are searching for help. I've deleted my answer to your first question so that won't happen in this case.

As for the Shield gem,
    spoiler:
    There's a corpse on the floor down in the rooms you enter through the sewer cover in the courtyard. You should find the gem on the corpse.

Mission complete

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
    Please post your questions separately and don't edit the original post to take out the first question you asked. Having an answer posted that has nothing to do with the question above it will confuse people in future when they are searching for help. I've deleted my answer to your first question so that won't happen in this case.

As for the Shield gem,
    spoiler:
    There's a corpse on the floor down in the rooms you enter through the sewer cover in the courtyard. You should find the gem on the corpse.
    Thanks nightwalker found that Shield stone, im sorry for making this confusion on this threath, i just didnt wanted to post so many threats

Try using the search function to bring up an older thread on these missions. If you don't find the answer to your question, just add it to that thread instead of starting a new one. We don't mind old threads being posted to on this forum.

Try using the search function to bring up an older thread on these missions. If you don't find the answer to your question, just add it to that thread instead of starting a new one. We don't mind old threads being posted to on this forum.

How do i make a search by bring up and old thread?

Just use the Search at the top of the forum list to find a thread about the mission you are playing. If it's an old one, chances are there will be an existing thread for it and you'll probably find your question has already been asked and answered. It saves you from having to wait for someone to reply. If you don't find your answer in the old thread, just add your question to the bottom. The thread will pop to the top of the forum and if anyone can answer, they will.

Just use the Search at the top of the forum list to find a thread about the mission you are playing. If it's an old one, chances are there will be an existing thread for it and you'll probably find your question has already been asked and answered. It saves you from having to wait for someone to reply. If you don't find your answer in the old thread, just add your question to the bottom. The thread will pop to the top of the forum and if anyone can answer, they will.
    Thanks Nightwalker