TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: T1 Hunt for Montrose-stuck on Expert

  1. #1
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2006
    Location: France (Saint-Gobain)

    T1 Hunt for Montrose-stuck on Expert

    I only need one objective to complete- i need to find the shield gemstone, any help?
    Last edited by Cardia; 6th May 2007 at 08:02.

  2. #2
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2006
    Location: France (Saint-Gobain)

    Mission Complete

    Thanks Nightwalker, that really helped me

  3. #3
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2006
    Location: France (Saint-Gobain)

    now some help for the montrose

    im about to finish all t1 mission in Expert, so any help would become usefull

  4. #4
    Moderator
    Registered: May 2000
    Location: Thunder Bay, On., Canada
    Please post your questions separately and don't edit the original post to take out the first question you asked. Having an answer posted that has nothing to do with the question above it will confuse people in future when they are searching for help. I've deleted my answer to your first question so that won't happen in this case.

    As for the Shield gem,
    spoiler:
    There's a corpse on the floor down in the rooms you enter through the sewer cover in the courtyard. You should find the gem on the corpse.

  5. #5
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2006
    Location: France (Saint-Gobain)

    Mission complete

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
    Please post your questions separately and don't edit the original post to take out the first question you asked. Having an answer posted that has nothing to do with the question above it will confuse people in future when they are searching for help. I've deleted my answer to your first question so that won't happen in this case.

    As for the Shield gem,
    spoiler:
    There's a corpse on the floor down in the rooms you enter through the sewer cover in the courtyard. You should find the gem on the corpse.
    Thanks nightwalker found that Shield stone, im sorry for making this confusion on this threath, i just didnt wanted to post so many threats

  6. #6
    Moderator
    Registered: May 2000
    Location: Thunder Bay, On., Canada
    Try using the search function to bring up an older thread on these missions. If you don't find the answer to your question, just add it to that thread instead of starting a new one. We don't mind old threads being posted to on this forum.

  7. #7
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2006
    Location: France (Saint-Gobain)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
    Try using the search function to bring up an older thread on these missions. If you don't find the answer to your question, just add it to that thread instead of starting a new one. We don't mind old threads being posted to on this forum.

    How do i make a search by bring up and old thread?

  8. #8
    Moderator
    Registered: May 2000
    Location: Thunder Bay, On., Canada
    Just use the Search at the top of the forum list to find a thread about the mission you are playing. If it's an old one, chances are there will be an existing thread for it and you'll probably find your question has already been asked and answered. It saves you from having to wait for someone to reply. If you don't find your answer in the old thread, just add your question to the bottom. The thread will pop to the top of the forum and if anyone can answer, they will.

  9. #9
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2006
    Location: France (Saint-Gobain)

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
    Just use the Search at the top of the forum list to find a thread about the mission you are playing. If it's an old one, chances are there will be an existing thread for it and you'll probably find your question has already been asked and answered. It saves you from having to wait for someone to reply. If you don't find your answer in the old thread, just add your question to the bottom. The thread will pop to the top of the forum and if anyone can answer, they will.
    Thanks Nightwalker

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •