TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Lord Alan's Factory (10 May 2007)

Quote Originally Posted by demagogue View Post
    [...] u: up, d: down, l: left, r: right, so uudr = press "up, up, down, right" in that order.
    This was quite funny. I had the answer to this after a few seconds, because I played the german version. In the briefing video you see the scroll and the letters.. (U D L R). In the german version the letters in the inventory scroll are U O L R. So I really had the solution to this after a few seconds. Another example why it is good to learn more than one language.

If someone is interested in a little german lesson xD :

Up-->Oben, Down-->Unten, Right-->Rechts, Left-->Links ^^

JacekA,

Edit the last line of the missstr.str file as follows:

miss_21:"no_briefing, end"

You may also have a problem with the final movie. As I posted above, simply moving the AVI files to another folder and playing them manually should also work.

Need some help, please.

I am in the underground area of the Earth System, the area with the 4 shafts drilling for oil i assume. Partway down the stairs is an area with an door labelled 2200 but i can't find the key, i am thinking it must be somewhere nearby and hopefully not on the other side of the map. Anyone know where it is?

I've noticed that on one of the lifts (not sure about other lifts since i've only noticed it now) the wheels on the sides of the lift turn in opposite directions from each other, but they're connected by a shaft, wouldn't this be impossible cause the shaft would break?

Keeper of FMs

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post
    Need some help, please.

I am in the underground area of the Earth System, the area with the 4 shafts drilling for oil i assume. Partway down the stairs is an area with an door labelled 2200 but i can't find the key, i am thinking it must be somewhere nearby and hopefully not on the other side of the map. Anyone know where it is?
    Clue:
    spoiler:
    The key can be found in the Turbines & Alternators area.

Spoiler:
    spoiler:
    There is a scientist you need to pickpocket.

Quote Originally Posted by demagogue View Post
    @cardia1, yes it slowed down often for me, too. There is just so much going on, long lines-of-sight, lots of objects, all sorts of things that pull down on the FPS's (I'm thinking), esp for older systems. Restarting my computer and turning off non-essential programs from the task-window helped me a little. It's just part of the beast, so to speak. I think it's worth the cost, esp since I know I'll get a faster computer some day; I'll want to play this again to take in the eye-candy better.

@kittykat, this may be one of those things so easy it's hard, esp if you are looking right at the buttons, the answer should really strike you, but if it isn't, the meanings are - u: up, d: down, l: left, r: right, so uudr = press "up, up, down, right" in that order.
    Really roflol now
    Thank you

Just another question
    spoiler:
    How do you get past the eye monsters on the top floor??
    Last edited by kittykat; 11th May 2007 at 16:49.

Codec problem causing movie crash?

The movie crashing problem is not new or unique to The Factory. I think it is caused by a conflict between codecs. I have done some looking around and found a few interesting things. I don't want to turn this into a tech support discussion. If you still have this problem, or you know how to fix it, please discuss it in this separate thread. I'll report back with a definitive solution if one is found.

@kittykat

Just another question
    spoiler:
    [/QUOTE]

spoiler:
    run

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat View Post
    Just another question
    spoiler:
    spoiler:
    All monsters can be ghosted. In some cases it is possible to avoid spawning them, and in other cases you can sneak past them. To say exactly how would be to spoil it, so I'll let that be an exercise, for a while longer, at least. I think the most fun is to get some TNT ignitine arrows or to run like hell.

Keeper of FMs

kittykat & dkessler:

spoiler:
    You will find instruction scrolls to make 2 types of weapons. You need to make one of these new weapons to kill the Eyeball Things.

And another question before they zip the forum

spoiler:
    How do I get up to or on the towers in the air level to put in the code

Or maybe they have scratched that, I donīt see the announcement anymore

Keeper of FMs

Do you mean inside the towers or outside on the upper catwalks?

dling now....this mother is HUGE, but huge in a good way (not that huge is ever bad)

I mean in the air system not the Elman tower

Keeper of FMs

@kittykat
    spoiler:
    Go back to the catwalks above Settling and Storage. There is a door to a ladder in the southwest of that area. Climb the ladder. That will bring you to the Air level catwalks. Explore up high & you will find what you need.

I am in awe. If drom ed has limits I would hate to see what they might be. I guess we will find out if H-Imperium ever comes out. I have been roaming around for an hour and have absoloutly no idea what I am doing. Push this button...pull that lever..KO the guard...throw him waaayyyy down...you know LOL. Can anyone relate ? And yea ..I read the employee handbook..bla bla bla :|Thanks for the great big mission. I have already seen some things I did not think the T2 engine was capable of. I will figure it out...I am having too much fun exploring for now...it just goes on and on and on. This is insane. HOW DID YOU DO THIS !!!
    Last edited by Lightningline; 11th May 2007 at 18:27.

Quote Originally Posted by pavlovscat View Post
    @kittykat
    spoiler:
    Go back to the catwalks above Settling and Storage. There is a door to a ladder in the southwest of that area. Climb the ladder. That will bring you to the Air level catwalks. Explore up high & you will find what you need.
    Thats easy to say
    I donīt remember how I got there the 1 time A little hint please

kittykat - You get to the catwalks from inside Harcant's office, the one in Administration.

Ware is Harcant's Key. Is it someware in Administration ?? I am there now.
    Or should I say...wares Harcant?

Which key are you looking for, i.e., to what room?
    spoiler:
    Harcant has two keys.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightningline View Post
    Ware is Harcant's Key. Is it someware in Administration ?? I am there now.
    Or should I say...wares Harcant?
    You have to go down, down, own, own, wn,wn

Phew, that was refreshing and long. Finally got to the end, with a little help from good people
    Canīt imagine doing this mission on time

Clearinghouse
    I need key 2200. Where the Turbines & Alternators area? In Earth System? Not?

HUGE Mystic WOW

clearing, it's on the same level as the administration offices. You have an auto map that you'll find very useful in this mission as it can be very confusing otherwise.

Clearinghouse
    I was only in water system and earth system. I use auto map. I'm stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by clearing View Post
    I need key 2200. Where the Turbines & Alternators area? In Earth System? Not?

HUGE Mystic WOW
    Key 2200 is on a AI in the Turbines and Alternators area (lower level). Examine your maps again, notice how one of the maps shows the vertical layout of the entire factory and the other only shows the layout of the ground level of the factory. The Earth System is basically deep underground! The Turbines & ... area is on ground level

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast