TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM-"Teddy bearīs curse"

I like keyhunts when I know where to look for the keys

Gloria, check the door.

Cavalon,

I second your post. I've searched this place high and low and still haven't found the first key. I finally had to give up because I got dizzy running around in circles and walking on top of door frames. I wish someone would just give a clue where to find the first key.

Thanxs,

Hope Vincent

spoiler:
    Under the boxes at the maid's room IIRC

Hope Vincent, I found the first key
    spoiler:
    behind two crates in the room in front of the maids bedroom. It opens the door to Gloria's bedroom. In her bathroom I found the second key on the doorledge.

I'm stuck any further. Please help?!!!

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

The key you found had a "name" or what?

Gloria,

The only rooms I could get in were the dining room and a bathroom. I could not find a key in those rooms. My lockpicks didn't work on any of the other doors. I tried jumping across to the balcony upstairs where the teddy bear goes in and out to no avail. Can someone tell me anything else?

Thanxs,

Hope Vincent

Hope Vincent - The
    spoiler:
    first key to find is under the boxes in a small room downstairs. If you come through the front doors, go forward past the big vases and turn left and its the door on the left. I can't remember now whether it was open or I picked it.

If it doesn't open then maybe there's a technical problem.

Gloria Creep - where did you go next? I thought it might be
    spoiler:
    the sitting room, in which case I think the next key is in the gambling room but I couldn't see it, only able to madly frob around. Please don't bj me if I'm wrong, you know I'd never have hurt Dewdrop if I could have picked her up or got her to follow me.
    Last edited by nickie; 17th Jun 2007 at 14:30.

To anyone who might be having the same problems as I've posted above, re-download the fm. It worked for me! I'm lockpicking and finding keys now.

Hope Vincent

Just finished. Thanxs, Cardial, for another great FM. You must like to make them as much as I like to play them.
    Last edited by Hope Vincent; 17th Jun 2007 at 16:24.

Thanks Pedro
    It's has been fun to play and to watch what you did with the teddybears
    The song was great!!!
    I feel very honoured!

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............

Could someone please gimme a hint as to whare the bucket it. Thanks

Lightningline, it's
    spoiler:
    in the basement, where Gloria Creep is. I think next to the worktable with the tools on it.

Gloria Creep

Thanks Gloria...I'll check it out now

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    Thanks Pedro
    It's has been fun to play and to watch what you did with the teddybears
    The song was great!!!
    I feel very honoured!

Gloria Creep
    Thanks Gloria, i thought it would be a good idea to add the music from your site. there is another wellknown song form the same author-Henry hall, and the song is "whoīs afraid of the big bad wolf" il love this song as well.

XXX
    Pedro Quintela

Quote Originally Posted by Hope Vincent View Post
    To anyone who might be having the same problems as I've posted above, re-download the fm. It worked for me! I'm lockpicking and finding keys now.

Hope Vincent

Just finished. Thanxs, Cardial, for another great FM. You must like to make them as much as I like to play them.
    Thanks, I love to make fms, so much as playing fms, i think i never found a great hobby as droming

I can only say this... YOU'RE MAAAD!

Although I'm a bit tired on looking for keys...those flying bear are lovely, I like them. interesting storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggs View Post
    I can only say this... YOU'RE MAAAD!
    Thatīs right i am really mad , i guess i got really crazy when a girl broke my heart In Town of Lamego i am known as the guy whoose head doesnīt beat very well.

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyWhite View Post
    Although I'm a bit tired on looking for keys...those flying bear are lovely, I like them. interesting storyline.
    Thanks Daisywhite

it shouldnīt be difficult to look fo the keys:
    spoiler:
    Everytime you manage to open a door with a key you must find another on that room that you opened, and each room has small dimensions, so it shouldnīt be very hard to look for a key. or you can set gamma to the max to see better, like i do in many mission when i canīt find anything.

Interesting FM.

I liked the floating Teddy Bears, they were kind of creepy, but it might have been fun if they had all suddenly turned evil and stated chasing Garrett after some "event".

The key hunt became a little tiresome after a while but wasn't too bad. I wouldn't repeat it though.

Two points for improvement though:

1. In your next FM I suggest you submit your readables etc to an English speaker to tighten up the language. I'd be happy to do it (it wouldn't take long and it would make a big difference).

2. Giving the servant so many hit points was pointless and frustrating. It made no sense and with no weapons other than broadheads it was no fun. I killed her with my last broadhead by sheer luck!

Just my tuppence....

Also having the same music playing endlessly gets on your nerves after a while!

Good points made. The readables are done, and corrected, not sure if he got a new version out with the corrections or not. He wanted it released anyway.

I suggested that to him also, making the bears turn evil, for some reason unknown, possibly an event.

The key hunt, that can get old after awhile. I mentioned at one point before, have to becareful with the key hunts, it can frustrate people to no end.

Running around searching for keys, and the bears just floating by, it would of made it more tense to have something else going on with in the mission.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
    Interesting FM.

I liked the floating Teddy Bears, they were kind of creepy, but it might have been fun if they had all suddenly turned evil and stated chasing Garrett after some "event".

The key hunt became a little tiresome after a while but wasn't too bad. I wouldn't repeat it though.

Two points for improvement though:

1. In your next FM I suggest you submit your readables etc to an English speaker to tighten up the language. I'd be happy to do it (it wouldn't take long and it would make a big difference).

2. Giving the servant so many hit points was pointless and frustrating. It made no sense and with no weapons other than broadheads it was no fun. I killed her with my last broadhead by sheer luck!

Just my tuppence....

Also having the same music playing endlessly gets on your nerves after a while!
    Glad to know you enjoyed my fm Dude, as for the teddy Bears i would never turned them evil, since they are flying to the ambient sound rhythm, The ambient sound express and soft, relaxing shady melody, so you can only expect a peacefull ambient from the ghosts. my fms are only messages from the musics that i add, i hear first a music , then i see wich is its mesage or what it makes me think, and then i express in dromed what the music makes me think, i never found that the my ambient sounds being played repetly played becomes boring, i love to hear them many times, and as for the keyhunt itīs very amusing, otherwise i wouldnīt put that gameplay, i used to play with my cousins at keyhunt at my home when we were young, thoose were great times .

As for the readables iīm going to post a link with the update, they were fixed by Broken Arts and tranlated to Italian by Krenim.

"Teddy Bearīs Curse" last updated

Ok hereīs the new differences:

-Readables fixed by Broken Arts
    -Italian translation by Krenim
    -reduced the hitpoints of the maid

and hereīs the link to the update:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/38190937...curse.zip.html
    Last edited by Cardia; 20th Jun 2007 at 07:55.

Ghost
    Heh, I killed the iron maiden with 7 or 8 shots. Of course, they were all backstabs...

Dafydd

Umm, playing on hard and have the
    spoiler:
    last objective to return where I started from.

How do I get out of the place?
    BTW I liked the music down in the workshop too!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast