TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM-"Teddy bearīs curse"

I believe you need to
    spoiler:
    get the entrance key from the maid and exit the joint.
    Hope this helps!

Sting

Apart from those mentioned, I think there are some other loot bugs. There are three unfrobbable masks on a wall and perhaps a large vase in the center of the dining room table. I got 4955 / 5417 with fairly thorough hunting. I don't think I missed that much, if any. If there is another release, the loot list needs to be reconciled.

Other than loot difficulty and the iron maid, I had a good time with it.

Quote Originally Posted by smithpd View Post
    Apart from those mentioned, I think there are some other loot bugs. There are three unfrobbable masks on a wall and perhaps a large vase in the center of the dining room table. I got 4955 / 5417 with fairly thorough hunting. I don't think I missed that much, if any. If there is another release, the loot list needs to be reconciled.

Other than loot difficulty and the iron maid, I had a good time with it.
    Thanks
    The only loot bug remains on the trlgoblet, when i add those goblets they appeared as iron goblet , so i add them as 0 loot, as for the 3 masks i delete their frob info, and the vase is only decoration, i could add on it frob info like i did with the
    spoiler:
    the dice and the cards

Quote Originally Posted by Stingm View Post
    I believe you need to
    spoiler:
    get the entrance key from the maid and exit the joint.
    Hope this helps!

Sting
    Thanks! I didn't search
    spoiler:
    maidzilla
    !

Gloria Creep

Great architecture as always!

The gameplay wasn't my cup of tea, though. I would have liked a few choices: 1) An alternative way of killing the maid. 2) Alternative entry points inside all those locked rooms. With a few choices added, a mission will appeal to more people.

I liked the story, but I think the potential of it could have been utilized more in terms of gameplay. Suggestions:
    1. Hidden objective: "Free the trapped souls!" The freed souls could then have aided Garrett in killing the maid as a way of thanking him.
    2. The freed souls are confused and also attack Gloria and Garrett must protect her, but without hurting the souls.
    3. Collect the items mentioned in the "cookbook" and "kill" the maid by trapping her soul. What if something happened with the thing that her soul was trapped inside?

Quote Originally Posted by qolelis View Post
    Great architecture as always!

The gameplay wasn't my cup of tea, though. I would have liked a few choices: 1) An alternative way of killing the maid. 2) Alternative entry points inside all those locked rooms. With a few choices added, a mission will appeal to more people.

I liked the story, but I think the potential of it could have been utilized more in terms of gameplay. Suggestions:
    1. Hidden objective: "Free the trapped souls!" The freed souls could then have aided Garrett in killing the maid as a way of thanking him.
    2. The freed souls are confused and also attack Gloria and Garrett must protect her, but without hurting the souls.
    3. Collect the items mentioned in the "cookbook" and "kill" the maid by trapping her soul. What if something happened with the thing that her soul was trapped inside?
    Thanks , thatīs a good suggestion , but hard to put it in pratice, so why not pretend that since the souls are stuck in the teddy bears they canīt do many things than move the teddy bears, and Gloria is protected in the catacumbs and something else that i could say to excuse myself , sorry iīve been more inclinated to bet more on architecture and ambient sound, itīs were i think a good gameplay begins.

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    sorry iīve been more inclinated to bet more on architecture and ambient sound, itīs were i think a good gameplay begins.
    People like me will always have opinions, but it's your mission and you are in charge, so keep it up and continue making the missions you enjoy yourself.

Stuck in the basement

Gerhard Eichberger

I'm stuck in the basement, I can't find a key here.

When I make noises I hear a mechanist woman coming but I don't see her. I hear that she is looking for me and then going somewhere, but she is definitely not in the basement. Where is she?

Gerhard

Quote Originally Posted by Gerhard Eichberger View Post
    Gerhard Eichberger

I'm stuck in the basement, I can't find a key here.

When I make noises I hear a mechanist woman coming but I don't see her. I hear that she is looking for me and then going somewhere, but she is definitely not in the basement. Where is she?

Gerhard

spoiler:
    In the basement, there is a trail of blood, follow that trail, and look at the wall, check the surrounding area, carefully.

I have found 5117 in loot, can't find any more loot besides the three unfrobable masks and I have only found three rings. Are there more rings?

Fun mission! Liked the atmosphere - all those teddies and other toys floating around - always the thought they might turn on me any second...

I'll admit, as I was playing it, I was wondering what Gloria Creep thought of it. If she didn't like it and I did should I then feel guilty? hehe

Normally I don't care for extended keyhunts, but this one wasn't bad. I had found the first key quite by accident - I normally move all boxes to look under/behind them and mis-frobbed one and got the key instead, near begining of the mission.

It took me about 10 minutes of searching for a switch to open the secret "door" in the basement before I tried nudging it and found out how it worked. Subsequently I re-searched back through the rest of the house and found another...

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade View Post
    I have found 5117 in loot, can't find any more loot besides the three unfrobable masks and I have only found three rings. Are there more rings?
    Me too - my exact amount. Wondering where that last 300 is...

Martek

A pity there isn't a loot listing of all the loot Garrett has obtained in a mission like in T3.

Boy, talk about a diametrically opposed level in comparison to the Temple of Death, all killing there and here is just one enemy that won't die very easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Martek View Post
    I'll admit, as I was playing it, I was wondering what Gloria Creep thought of it. Martek
    I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!! I gues you didn't read my post replies here?
    I was só honoured !!!!!!!!!!!!
    I still am!!!
    You can't imagine what such gift can do with you.
    I know now and I want to thank Pedro again for this one

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Checked in dromed and those three unfrobable masks have 100 goods each in their loot property, so 5117 should be the highest amount possible.

I really enjoyed this FM. Very different, very atmospheric, kind of creepy but funny too. The house itself is one of the most real feeling houses I've been in in a game. It's the sort of place you can actually imagine people living in as opposed to just being a collection of rooms to justify a game. And I loved all the paintings everywhere and there being so many loot items to steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjay View Post
    I really enjoyed this FM. Very different, very atmospheric, kind of creepy but funny too. The house itself is one of the most real feeling houses I've been in in a game. It's the sort of place you can actually imagine people living in as opposed to just being a collection of rooms to justify a game. And I loved all the paintings everywhere and there being so many loot items to steal.
    Thanks for the compliments Enjay, Actually you can call that fm a relaxing shady ambient, itīs that kind of creep were everything is quiet ,were ghosts are harmeless, a peacefull ambient that makes you forget the human real world

Keeper of FMs
    I enjoyed the mission alot. Never know quite what to expect when I see your name on a mission, but I know it will be different & interesting! This was a nice change of pace. What's next?

Quote Originally Posted by pavlovscat View Post
    I enjoyed the mission alot. Never know quite what to expect when I see your name on a mission, but I know it will be different & interesting! This was a nice change of pace. What's next?
    Thanks for the compliments Pavloscat, The next mission that iīm building at the moment is kind of "Temple of Death" but this time with a different gameplay, and the location is on Planet Saturn , different atmosphere, different enemys, an architecture more complex, and thatīs why iīm taking alot of time to build this mission , i guess i should have my new fm only ready by September, anyways after i build a q3 fm style i build a new different fm, and i can tell you what iīm planning to build after this one, a modern museum and modern houses kind Bauhaus architecture.

I just finished this mission. At first I thought it will be very small, because Building Time in readme says "3 weeks", but I changed my mind later
    Beautiful FM with nice ambient sounds and objectives Someone said that ambients were a little too much, but for me it was great. I like decoration of the house and especially paintings.
    The key hunt went very well, I did not have to look for help and could just relax and visit the rooms.
    Very relaxing and pleasant FM, I think author and Gloria Creep could be very proud about it
    I wish I could find similar FM now...

I can't explain how it felt, playing this one ...

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ermana View Post
    I just finished this mission. At first I thought it will be very small, because Building Time in readme says "3 weeks", but I changed my mind later
    Beautiful FM with nice ambient sounds and objectives Someone said that ambients were a little too much, but for me it was great. I like decoration of the house and especially paintings.
    The key hunt went very well, I did not have to look for help and could just relax and visit the rooms.
    Very relaxing and pleasant FM, I think author and Gloria Creep could be very proud about it
    I wish I could find similar FM now...
    Thanks for you great compliments Indeed the way you felt the mission was the way i was planning to make the players to feel in this misson , Iīm now building a new mission wich will have a similiar gameplay to "teddy bearīs curse" a relaxing ambient sound and a relaxing enviroment and gameplay , the mission looks almost exactly as the pictures above. Iīm sure you will love it as well.

Thanks
    Pedro Quintela

I AM STUCK!

have been running around lookiing for keys and am getting tired.

I have found keys and opened everyroom except
    1) the upstairs double door
    2) the 2 downstairs doors next to each other in a corner at the end of a hall...one is wood and one is metal.

I cannot find these doors keys.

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

i need specific info, not clues as I have looked over everything with a fine tooth comb i even destroed one of the teddybears in the childs room by dropping it a bunch of times cuz it sounded like one of those crates you can destroy...hoping a key was hidden inside of it There wasn't

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Hand of Glory View Post
    I AM STUCK!

have been running around lookiing for keys and am getting tired.

I have found keys and opened everyroom except
    1) the upstairs double door
    2) the 2 downstairs doors next to each other in a corner at the end of a hall...one is wood and one is metal.

I cannot find these doors keys.

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

i need specific info, not clues as I have looked over everything with a fine tooth comb i even destroed one of the teddybears in the childs room by dropping it a bunch of times cuz it sounded like one of those crates you can destroy...hoping a key was hidden inside of it There wasn't

spoiler:
    In the baby room look above the window next the bed

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    spoiler:
    In the baby room look above the window next the bed
    Thanks cardia1, but just to be sure, that room (baby room) is the one with the ball, 2 teddy bears, playing blocks, etc, right? If so, I have been up to that place you mentioned - i used 2 crates from downstairs piled up onto the bed to see above the window - there is no key there

Maybe a bug? Maybe I have to start from the beginning?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast