TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: T2 FM-"Teddy bear´s curse"

When I first time played this mission key was in baby room as cardia1 said. But when I returned to mission (loaded save game before I took this key) - I can not find it too. I also use two crates or try jump from the bed. Strange

Quote Originally Posted by Ermana View Post
    When I first time played this mission key was in baby room as cardia1 said. But when I returned to mission (loaded save game before I took this key) - I can not find it too. I also use two crates or try jump from the bed. Strange
    spoiler:
    hope that´s not a bug, because in the baby´s room the key has to be above the window

Well, I found the MASTER key!

It's called the pickaxe, and it's in the same room as the first key found, under the two crates (maid's outer room?). 2-4 throws at any frobbable wooden door, whamo!

Works for all but the metal entrance/exit, and of course the unfrobbable doors. Skip all and go directly to the basement if you wish!

Anyhow, freaky fun FM, Pedro!

Yeah ..... about Teddybears, isn't it?! www.gloriabears.com ......

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Quote Originally Posted by crowemagnon View Post
    It's called the pickaxe, and it's in the same room as the first key found, under the two crates (maid's outer room?). 2-4 throws at any frobbable wooden door, whamo!

Works for all but the metal entrance/exit, and of course the unfrobbable doors. Skip all and go directly to the basement if you wish!

Anyhow, freaky fun FM, Pedro!
    What?...i got to fix that and update soon, thanks for letting me know that,pickaxe? like a rubble to open doors, i never suspected you taffer

Your post reply made me dig into this mission again Cardia1 and I still get the same great feeling when I see all of these bears, some with names a.s.o. and when I look at all the readables

I guess I found another bug !??
    In the library I get to slide myself through a bookcase into the room where the Mona Lisa is hanging on the wall. But I can't get back the same way. I also don't find a lever or button to open the brick door, getting back into the library.
    Is this a bug I just noticed? or is this meant to be this way?
    I can't remember from playing it before ....

Again: another BIG THANK YOU from me, for this one, Pedro

Starting up my "promised" work for you tomorrow. Sadly the forum was off, so I couldn't reach you as simple as I always could.
    I'm glad all is OK again now, so I urge all of you Taffers, to read the announcement thread David has put up on top of your FM forum page and please also donate a gift to keep this forum going for a long time .....

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    Your post reply made me dig into this mission again Cardia1 and I still get the same great feeling when I see all of these bears, some with names a.s.o. and when I look at all the readables

I guess I found another bug !??
    In the library I get to slide myself through a bookcase into the room where the Mona Lisa is hanging on the wall. But I can't get back the same way. I also don't find a lever or button to open the brick door, getting back into the library.
    Is this a bug I just noticed? or is this meant to be this way?
    I can't remember from playing it before ....

Again: another BIG THANK YOU from me, for this one, Pedro

Starting up my "promised" work for you tomorrow. Sadly the forum was off, so I couldn't reach you as simple as I always could.
    I'm glad all is OK again now, so I urge all of you Taffers, to read the announcement thread David has put up on top of your FM forum page and please also donate a gift to keep this forum going for a long time .....

Gloria Creep
    Whathow did you manage to slide trhough the bookshelf? in the same office there´s a tiny switch that will open you that bookshelf, on the opposite shelf there´s a switch behind it, thanks for letting me know that, i really got to update this mission.

I´m glad you enjoyed this one dedicated to you

Kiss XXX

Pedro Quintela

I just walked "through" the bookcase, kneeling down

Glad to be of help, you know me: ....nót!!! REALLY!!!

Gloria Creep

I replayed this one again and have to say again: THANK YOU PEDRO for this one

OOO + XXX Gloria.

Thanks Gloria , i also replayed this one last year, this mission has already 5 years ! Damm how time flyes.

I´m now working again as solo author, i´m doing a new suprise for t2, this time a mission for Maga, i´m planning in future to create missions like "Teddy bear´s curse" with relaxing and hipnotizing atmospheres

Kisses XXX

Pedro, I cannot get a working download link. All links are dead as soon as I click on them. Any better link?

Thanks Sticky Fingers ...Hope you enjoy this one Dbrilliant and thanks for playing it

I just got around to playing this. I've opened all un-pickable doors and have ran around in circles for hours trying to find access to other locked areas. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by dbrilliant View Post
    I just got around to playing this. I've opened all un-pickable doors and have ran around in circles for hours trying to find access to other locked areas. Any ideas?
    normally there´s a key in each room, but if you want a fast way to open all doors, then check the pick axe near the kitchen, toss it against the doors untill they open.

Thanks Pedro..... I got the pick/axe and opened all the doors. I had a hard time finding the last 100 loot to finish the mission though.. Cool music..

Thanks Pedro..... I got the pick/axe and opened all the doors. I had a hard time finding the last 100 loot to finish the mission though.. Cool music..
    I´m glad you were able to finish it , the music is by my favourite artists Scan X.

i found recently a German Artist called Wolfgang Voigt that has an album called "Gas" this album sounds exactly as thief soundtrack:

http://www.discogs.com/Wolfgang-Voig...elease/1412348

That does sound awesome... Very Thief-ish. More goodies to utilize in your future fan missions.

This premise sounds potentially scary as hell!

That does sound awesome... Very Thief-ish. More goodies to utilize in your future fan missions.
    Yes, i do intend to use some of these tracks in future missions , at least the tracks "november 89" and "nah un fern"

Quote Originally Posted by scarykitties View Post
    This premise sounds potentially scary as hell!
    yep Nic, i started recently developing a dark project for t2, it is the first time i will try to use some terror and tense atmospheres in a doomed monastery full of unpredictable suprises

I just finished v2 of this nice mission http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114640
    and completed with 5117/5417 loot.
    Unless there is a trick involved (?), 300 are not obtainable : 3 precursor masks at the south exit of the mansion, each worth 100

Quote Originally Posted by gnartsch View Post
    I just finished v2 of this nice mission http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114640
    and completed with 5117/5417 loot.
    Unless there is a trick involved (?), 300 are not obtainable : 3 precursor masks at the south exit of the mansion, each worth 100
    I´ve fixed that loot issue in the new updated:

"Teddy Bear's Curse" updated to V1.4 (26-12-2017), changes done:

-Adjusted 8 windows texture
    -adjusted two readables llines
    -gave less 10 to ambient light
    -fixed 11 lights with abnormal render light
    -fixed some loot objects that were mistaken as invaluable objects and now they are recognizable as loot( that prevent getting stuck with loot)
    -several paintings are no longer in mid air, now they look as they are well hanged in the walls.
    -floored properly a key
    -fixed the readme file
    -Added Ricebug Walktrough
    -updated to NewDark 1.25

here's a link for the mission updated:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Dwb...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by Cardia; 7th Jan 2018 at 06:43.

replaying it right now

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345