TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Gregorius' Dancing with the Dead CAMPAIGN - 1st Aug 2007

Quote Originally Posted by maloo View Post
    spoiler:
    right at the beginning after you get out of your cell there is a door beside the guard post. Get the key from the guard inside
    I got that key but what door does it open?

Where is the
    spoiler:
    tiny switch in the library
    ???? I can't find it

[QUOTE=poison_the_well;1621486]to get power to level 1 lift
    spoiler:
    you need to go to the other side of the level,i find going down stairs then crossing path then back up stairs on other side works best,then look for a room with some cupboards the fuse you need is in there,i am sure you know what to do with it once you get it

I don't know where this was .... what level was it then?
    I'm confused. please give me a direct hint how and where to use the fuse or I have to restart again

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Finally got in the vault but had to "magic" an extra fire arrow into the game. Otherwise this is a cracking level. Still two secrets short...

The_Dude: Hmmm - I can cut the cable with my sword. I only need one fire arrow (for use elsewhere).

Clearinghouse
    I've found 2 buttons and the frobbable harp. Where fourth? And what is the correct order? Help!
    And I've to find a way to get power into the elevator 1.

Quote Originally Posted by clearing View Post
    I've found 2 buttons and the frobbable harp. Where fourth? And what is the correct order? Help!
    And I've to find a way to get power into the elevator 1.
    Clearing:

Spoiler
    spoiler:
    The room contains four frobbable buttons/objects
    Those 4 objects have english names.
    Somewhere is a scroll of the rooms owner; there the code B.A.T.H. is given

Total spoiler:
    spoiler:
    BATH: Book-Anchor-Telescope-Harp

Elevator 1:
    spoiler:
    Find a new fuse, replace defect one in fuse-room

Clearinghouse
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlooker View Post
    Total spoiler:
    spoiler:
    BATH: Book-Anchor-Telescope-Harp
    Thank you, Outlooker! My English bad
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    I'm confused. please give me a direct hint how and where to use the fuse or I have to restart again
    You have to find the valid fuse.
    Go to the "Power Control Room" on level 2 (Next to the blast door blocked with a rock)

Clearinghouse
    Finished on expert. Great mission, Gregorius!
    Hm... I only found 3 secrets.

Location of the 6 secrets:

spoiler:

1. Pipe Through Lava
    2. Kitchen
    3. Room At End Accessed Via Rope Arrow
    4. Library Switch
    5. Under Lift In Vault
    6. In Tower at end

haha ok me and haunthunter (aka my dad) found the sword! i can't believe we missed that room too much in the shadows i guess

got 'em all

is it me or is anyone else being told there's 4 pages on this but only being able to see 3

mind you this post has probably changed that

edit ... apparently it hasn't, still 4 pages but can only see 3

Quote Originally Posted by ffox View Post
    The_Dude: Hmmm - I can cut the cable with my sword. I only need one fire arrow (for use elsewhere).
    I hacked away for ages but I couldn't hit anything guess the target is a bit small and I was just missing it

Periodic crashes to desktop using F11

A couple times I have tried to quick save via F11 and the game crashes to my desktop. When it does it completely wipes out my previous quick save location so I make sure I save it the regular way first.
    I managed to finish the mission ok but the crashes kind of bugged me. Fun mission though!
    Haven't had the crash problem before with any mission in a long time though.....

Yeh I had some crashes with this one too, strange, but it was worth perservering with.

And yes I'm getting the ghost page as well.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
    Location of the 6 secrets:

spoiler:

1. Pipe Through Lava
    2. Kitchen
    3. Room At End Accessed Via Rope Arrow
    4. Library Switch
    5. Under Lift In Vault
    6. In Tower at end
    See my question below about the beast. VERY impressive FM!!!

UPDATE: I found two secrets - as follows:

#4 - On level 2, enter the library next to the watcher. The switch is at floor level just to the right of the "right curtain" for the obvious hammer door that is on your left as you enter the library.

#6 - After you take the elevator to ground level, you exit a building and find an outdoor area patrolled by a skeleton and zombies, then a locked wall/door to another outdoor area, then an entrance to a warehouse. Between the 2 outdoor areas, use crates (I used 'em on the 2nd side) to climb to the crack in the middle of the wall, close to the building with flames next to the building you exited. (It is possible although it took me multiple tries.) Once on that crack, walk along the top of that wall to the tower. Frob a chest visible in the tower window for a slow-fall potion and the secret.

I'd like to know if it is possible to open the giant door/wall on Level 4 where the beast supposedly is. (Note that I've already done the vault and switched the bad fuse to the good fuse to get the elevator out running, and I already have the iron key that gets me to that giant door/wall.) The answer may be "no" because with all secrets found, I've got all but 100 loot but I'm curious. I'm playing at "hard" (medium) difficulty.

2nd UPDATE: I found secret #3. I'll give all the rest:

#3 - In the warehouse just before the mission ends, go immediately all the way to the left as you enter the warehouse, then look up at the ceiling (or look for dropped bricks on the ground). Rope arrow up for water arrows, holy water, and some story-related stuff.

#1 - Early in the mission you find a room with a conveyer belt that you enter at a higher catwalk level (it's the room you enter after the room where the "experiment" goes awry). Find a ladder going DOWN in one corner of the room (you'll need a broadhead for this). Go down. See a room with lava and jumping puzzles - jump to the first pipe then across. Now, look at the other side of the room - you'll see a pipe with steam coming out of it and a button at the far end. Shoot the button with your broadhead. No more steam. Jump to that pipe and continue to the next room for the secret and a bunch of things (I believe including some flash bombs).

#2 - In the northeast corner (or viewpoint) of the central chamber on Level 1, as you approach it, you'll see a locked door on the left (jump over the missing floor below). Unlock the door with lockpicks, find a cupboard, open the bottom-right cupboard (loot the rest), frob the panel you reach, go around the church balcony (note there's goodies on both sides by the altar), whack the statue with the sword, continue to other frobbable panel on the other side of the church balcony, and go through to the kitchen. Lots of gold here.

#5 - Exactly as described. Raise the lift in the vault with you not on it. Then, search the revealed bottom area for a purse and the secret.

I suspect I wasn't the only one who thought he was done when he hit the button for the elevator off Level 1. I suspect I further thought I was done when I got the elevator to the top. The mission was like the Energizer bunny - it kept going and going...

- prjames
    Last edited by prjames; 4th Aug 2007 at 21:36. Reason: Found all secrets.

prjames, it is not possible to open this big door to the Beast... Some years ago I was planning to build this area including the Beast itself, but it would surely take another year or more before the final release

nice fm

Can you belive ive played the whole mission withouth the sword well unfortently i had to deal with those undeads in a hard way ,with a few arrows, holy water, after 45 minuts of game i found a blackjack wich helped me much, and only when i killed all undeads i managed to find the sword , it was well hidden in the lower levels, Anyway i enjoyed this fm ,i liked the architecture, the storyline, and the gameplay despite of playing without the sword. also liked the videos

Nice work! Love the labs!

Quote Originally Posted by Esme View Post

is it me or is anyone else being told there's 4 pages on this but only being able to see 3

mind you this post has probably changed that

edit ... apparently it hasn't, still 4 pages but can only see 3
    it's not just u, i've noticed it too............weird

This may explain it.

ooo hidden users .... wonder what they are saying

Vault code...

Maybe I'm just being incredibly dense today, but the code doesn't work. Is there something else I need to do before the code will work or have I got it completely wrong?

Please PM me if you have the answer, as I'm going nuts trying to finish this excellent FM.

Regards,

Mike.

EDIT:

Thanx ffox, it worked!
    Last edited by mikekelly; 5th Aug 2007 at 17:44.

Southquarter.com/fms
    Absolutely loved this mission, it gives me faith that dromed is not dead. I am such a sucker for "the place has been trashed and I have to escape!" type missions. Just sneaking around and ninja backstabbing the haunts was a blast.

My only criticism is that I really wanted to get into all those interesting sounding places behind the blast doors that you couldn't get to.

Anything else in the works, Gregorius?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast