TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Ultima Ratio 12 Aug 2007

I read Kilgors letter in my inventory on how to sabotage the factory and it did not check off in my objectives. Whats going on?

Whats going on?
    That would be a little toooo easy me thinks (though that is what it says!). You actually have to carry out the instructions contained in the letter ie. place the two charges in the factory. I believe the charges appear in different places on different difficulty settings. The charges just have to be dropped in the appropriate parts of the factory.

I'm stuck now. I have Gustav's room key. Who is he and where is his room?

Also, I have looked around every square inch of the
    spoiler:
    factory yard
    back and front and cannot find a key on the ground. I have also searched the
    spoiler:
    factory conference
    room with no success either.
    Help!!! Thank you!

I think I spent more time playing this FM than any other. It is seriously confusing at times.

Gustav's key unlocks the
    spoiler:
    locked room on the 1st (English) or 2nd (American) floor of the hotel.

The key to the safe is
    spoiler:
    on the ground next to a large crate in the back yard of the factory. If you find a healing potion on the ground you are very close. I think it is between a crate and the wall it backs onto.

Good luck.

I found one bomb in the undead area but I am unable to locate the other. Can someone tell me as the location of the other bomb..

Also, I have a dairy the exonarate the female thief. But I would like to drop it off at the police station but where in the police station. Will this be an objective?
    thank you

Silent Warrior

Ps Thank you to the author who created this fantastic mission . And kudos for the persons who translated this mission.
    Great job

Clearinghouse
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent _Warrior View Post
    I found one bomb in the undead area but I am unable to locate the other. Can someone tell me as the location of the other bomb..
    Silent _Warrior, check building near with the graveyard area.

I am in nestor's room and i can't not find the switch to open the painting on the wall by the bookcase. Could someone please point it out for me. Great mission i like it. Thanks for any help

Clearinghouse
    near a table with a books

Also, I have a dairy the exonarate the female thief. But I would like to drop it off at the police station but where in the police station. Will this be an objective?
    thank you
    No. This is misleading, you need not do anything with it.

Thanks for all the help!
    Which building is the hotel?

edit: Got it. Totally forgot about the area where I began the mission.
    Still can't find the factory key though...........I wonder if I need to do something first to trigger it.
    Last edited by bobber; 20th Oct 2007 at 12:52.

Thanks clearing for helping me out with that ! But i am stuck again the scroll said that the female thiefs apartment key is in the evidence room but where is the evidence room????? and is her room by the docks,,,,,, up on the second floor ????? thanks for any help again.

I finished the mission thanks again clearing for your help

Quote Originally Posted by Clock View Post
    Ok, found the church key
    spoiler:
    in a safe on the second floor of a locked office (in a locked building the key to which is recovered after following the drunk). The key to the locked office is on the ground floor under the stairs and the building the drunk had a key for is located NW corner of the plaza with the clock tower.

Clear as mud? I think I'm playing on expert level, but even that I'm not sure of anymore.
    Question: I'm trying to find the key to the locked office which is two levels above the entrance to Cripplewood's apartment. I've searched underneath the stairs in Cripplewood's apartment at "ground level" (where the table is) incessantly without finding such a key. Is there any trick to finding these "under the stairs" keys? Or is it somewhere else? I need clarity here. Ultimately, I'm trying to get into the church also, thus I need the key to Cripplewood's office. Help!

(I'm playing on "hard" difficulty - the one with a 4000 loot requirement.)

- prjames

P.S. Three more questions relating to a secret and a locker key and the mission in general:

"Switch atop window frame in house (near top of ramp for docks)" - need more detail. I thought it was in the house where Anushka's (sp?) room was but there's no obvious window frames for there to be switches at.

"Top of doorframe in upstairs room in inn". If this is the men's bathroom I supposed to come back to at a later time, OK, otherwise, I can't find it.

Finally, for the men's bathroom in the Luna Azure inn, I was told to come back later. I still can't open it. What needs to happen for me to open it?
    Last edited by prjames; 20th Oct 2007 at 22:29. Reason: More questions

Quote Originally Posted by prjames View Post
    Question: I'm trying to find the key to the locked office which is two levels above the entrance to Cripplewood's apartment. I've searched underneath the stairs in Cripplewood's apartment at "ground level" (where the table is) incessantly without finding such a key. Is there any trick to finding these "under the stairs" keys? Or is it somewhere else? I need clarity here. Ultimately, I'm trying to get into the church also, thus I need the key to Cripplewood's office. Help!]
    On hard difficulty: Take a look in the bathroom.

"Switch atop window frame in house (near top of ramp for docks)" - need more detail. I thought it was in the house where Anushka's (sp?) room was but there's no obvious window frames for there to be switches at.
    No, it's the house near the wooden wall (where the two hammerites stands).

"Top of doorframe in upstairs room in inn".
    "Inn" means "The Dancing Burrick"

Finally, for the men's bathroom in the Luna Azure inn, I was told to come back later. I still can't open it. What needs to happen for me to open it?
    You have to enter the church and read the note beside Nestor's door.

---

I hope this is helpful.

Playing on Hard. Have almost finished, but can't find
    spoiler:
    Explosive No 1 - not in the building imm west of the graveyard, or on the building site (or do I have to scramble through that little boarded-over hole?) On Hard, No 2 is under a cart in the marketplace.

Frankly, I've had enough of backtracking all over this one , so could someone just say outright exactly where it is?

Thank-You...Really.

spoiler:
    Explosive No 1 on hard is behind a warehouse in the harbor.

@ Sticky Fingers: I feel the same in many other missions.

Big Thank-You, Mongoose.MH, finished now.
    I feel the same in many other missions.
    After 300+ FM's, I'm having trouble thinking of one with more backtracking.

Thanx, MH.The Freak, excellent overall design, layout & plot, whilst the NPC's gave it considerable realism - but I'm afraid it often just felt like hard work...

Or maybe I'm just getting old

Quote Originally Posted by Clock View Post
    Ok, found the church key
    spoiler:
    in a safe on the second floor of a locked office (in a locked building the key to which is recovered after following the drunk). The key to the locked office is on the ground floor under the stairs and the building the drunk had a key for is located NW corner of the plaza with the clock tower.

Clear as mud? I think I'm playing on expert level, but even that I'm not sure of anymore.

I looked
    spoiler:
    under the stairs
    and I still cannot find the key for the locked room in Cripplewoods 3rd floor. I also could not open a door on the second floor in the first hotel across from the weapons dealer. Can someone help ??

Quote Originally Posted by Lightningline View Post
    I looked
    spoiler:
    under the stairs
    and I still cannot find the key for the locked room in Cripplewoods 3rd floor. I also could not open a door on the second floor in the first hotel across from the weapons dealer. Can someone help ??
    Mongoose.MH answered the first question for "hard" difficulty, a few posts above - the original answer of under the stairs is for expert difficulty. (Apparently the location of the Cripplewood's third floor room key varies based on difficulty.)

For the hotel room, you need to get access to the evidence room in the City Watch station (e.g. get access to the locked room on the 2nd floor - the key to that is elsewhere - maybe in the courtroom? which leads to a gear that leads to this evidence room). This leads to Anushka's (sp?) room key which is near the docks, and in her room is the hotel room key you seek.

(Mongoose.MH, thanks for your help - I've now completed the mission and found all keys/secrets.)

- prjames

Thanks prjames...that should get me going.

My Ultima Ratio Crashes. Why?

Iīm experiencing poblems to get the Ultima Ratio mission running. As soon as i Hit "expert" it crashes to desktop. It doesnīt matter if I choose a different skill level. I have all the necessary scripst installed, if there arenīt any new ones needed that Iīm not aware of. My graphic card is Radeon X800. I never have any problems with other new fan missions. Can anyone help me since Iīm really looking forward to play this sequell to the very good good mission Mysteroius invitation.

Problem solved

Thank You!
    All my problems were solved. Fast and easy. I would have liked to see the movies though. They wouldnīt even funtion by double clicking them stright out of theif movies map. Well, Iīm looking forward to a another great mission. I was trying to search the threads releating to this mission but somehow didnīt see that someone already asked this question. Thanks again.

bikerdude

yah...

new Fm time

Can't follow Cripplewood from the Inn?????

Hello Taffers,
    I keep getting killed when I follow Cripplewood from the Inn to find Lord Duncan. Any help or hints appreciated ...... The Geez

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast