http://www74.zippyshare.com/v/6351675/file.html

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9b...it?usp=sharing

New changes:

-Readables fixed to a correct english grammar by Fortuni
    -Light quality improved
    -textures and brushes fixing
    -paintings quality fixed

Enjoy
    Last edited by Cardia; 31st Aug 2014 at 15:29.

downloading now thanks

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Congrats Pedro! I will play it when I have time, as soon as DM is at Beta 2.

\o/

Thankyou!

Sounds fun thanks for your creative and hard work.

Great new mission to play!

I don't mean to start off with a moan, but this happened on one of your previous missions. Even though I have 'search bodies' switched on, when I pick up bodies with loot, the loot doesn't go into my inventory.

Clearinghouse
    Thanks, cardia1 Downloading.

Clearinghouse
    Download from Komag's site.

hmmmm.... Quief!

This is great stuff! The architecture is very impressive, and it's got plenty of variety!

I'm having loads of fun with my sword!

Oh, it doesn't seem fair though, that Garrett's taffing all the loot, leaving none for his buddies! Then again, in a place like this, I suppose it's every man or naked woman for themselves!

Edit: LOL! I just fell down a hole into a vat of lava while I was busy looking up at the fancy architecture!

Garrett's buddies are a huge help. I oft' went running back to them whilst being tailed by the nasties!

Just finished it! Took 1 hour 7 mins. Got 7600 loot out of 8125 I thorougly enjoyed that. Your best mission so far, IMO.

Oh, about this loot thing... I just checked up on that in Dromed, and it's because the Haunt's Frob Info is set to...

World Action = Move

It needs setting to: World Action = Move/Script
    Last edited by Sluggs; 14th Sep 2007 at 01:00.

Clearinghouse
    Some screenshots.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer56 View Post
    Sounds fun thanks for your creative and hard work.
    Thanks, these are the kind of missions that takes more work, time, imagination to built.

Thanks Sluggs

Thanks for the compliments Sluggs, i did really worked alot for that architecture

My next q3 mission will be with industrial q3 textures, so yes it will be more futuristic, kind space station it will be something like this:

Great mission And screenies are awesome, reminds to me UT.

This was so much fun. The room with the large pool is now filled with men in black. I laughed right out loud when i say and lady in a blue dress and the naked one being chased by a black guy. Loads of fun but i have a question, besides the skull and the loot on the mens belt is there any other loot available? If so i havent found it yet.

Clearinghouse
    Quote Originally Posted by maloo View Post
    the skull and the loot on the mens belt is there any other loot available?
    There is a chest in the water.

strategy, or how to play this thing?

What a battle! I'm looking for suggestions about how to actually play this FM and not quickly get chased around by hordes of undead (this is what happens to me). What do you recommend as a plan of action?

Quote Originally Posted by lemniscate View Post
    What a battle! I'm looking for suggestions about how to actually play this FM and not quickly get chased around by hordes of undead (this is what happens to me). What do you recommend as a plan of action?
    Lemniscate, there´s tips of fighting strategies in your inventory, best way to get rid of an undead group chasing you is
    spoiler:
    to toss several flashbombs to them, if you´re out of flashbombs dive into the water pool area, and swim away from them till they go to their belonging places.

Glad to know you´re enjoying

This was so much fun. The room with the large pool is now filled with men in black. I laughed right out loud when i say and lady in a blue dress and the naked one being chased by a black guy. Loads of fun but i have a question, besides the skull and the loot on the mens belt is there any other loot available? If so i havent found it yet.

You can only find loot
    spoiler:
    in a chest at the water pool area, or in the undeads belt, though some of them when they die their bodie lies in a way that the purse can´t be seen sometimes
    Last edited by Cardia; 14th Sep 2007 at 14:49.

The problem is this seems more like a Quake map than something for Thief.

I don't mind a mission with a focus on destruction, but at least present us with some tactically interesting scenarios and places to use our stealth and gadgets.

This is just one big, large arena with guys chasing you down while you desperately try to find "power ups". The Thief combat engine and controls are tuned to fighting things one on one, not hordes at a time.

My first thought was oh no i'm gonna die within 1 minute but when everyone started fighting with each other i knew id be okay. You have 30 mines so my strat was to run around and get as many people chasing me then jump into the water and see how many would fall in. For those who didnt i chucked the mines up to where they were standing and if i was lucky id nail a few with each mine. Good times had by all.

My first thought was oh no i'm gonna die within 1 minute but when everyone started fighting with each other i knew id be okay.
    How did you do that than?

Cardia1: I found this one very hard to start
    I used some mines ..... a lot ..... and got all leftovers with my sword .... in the beginning part ....

Some remarks, just friendly no really!: The lightning is "off"!

I really mean that: I'm always "on screen" but now and then the guard don't see me
    You fixed the" lightning" in your former FM, so why not use that expierience here?

BTW: It looks a lot like your FM: Temple of Death.
    The same strategy a.s.o.

DO TELL!!

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    How did you do that than?
    Some of the AI don't like the other AI, not entirely sure which ones are on the 'other' side as it were.

Gloria. try Maloo's technique:
    ...when everyone started fighting with each other i knew id be okay... my strat(egy) was to run around and get many people chasing me then jump into the water and see how many would fall in. For those who didnt i chucked the mines up to where they were standing and if i was lucky id nail a few with each mine. Good times had by all.
    I would plant mines on staircases, then mantle up beside them while the haunts would be forced to take the stairs. It seems that the blue-masked haunts are trying to kill all the humans, and vice-versa, so if you're being followed, just find some Guards or Hammers to help you out (the nobles actually fight pretty well, too!)

Cardia -
    frankly I didn't like your last mission, but this one was much more enjoyable - specifically in that there were AI to help you as well. Elkston is correct, though, it really didn't feel Thiefy at all - the Quake textures are nice, but that style of architecture is too different from what's found in Garrett's world. That said, I will be keeping this to play again; having so many good and evil AI means there will be different challenges each time through

The problem is this seems more like a Quake map than something for Thief.

I don't mind a mission with a focus on destruction, but at least present us with some tactically interesting scenarios and places to use our stealth and gadgets.

This is just one big, large arena with guys chasing you down while you desperately try to find "power ups". The Thief combat engine and controls are tuned to fighting things one on one, not hordes at a time.
    I know what you mean, when I first looked at this I just couldn't be bothered and gave up. But it's actually quite a blast when you get into it. Yeh there's no subtlety or real creativity but it's quite fun.

The best method is to lure the hordes either towards your compatriots or better still lure loads to the water, jump in and then flashbomb the lot. Thins them out enough to be a manageable number.

Thanks, these are the kind of missions that takes more work, time, imagination to built.
    Compared to what? Normal thief levels? I don't think so.

btw How many hitpoints does the ninja have. I gave up on him after 10 or so mines.