TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Deus Ex 3 confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurius View Post
    Anyhow it'd be a shame if you remained angry hostile over this. But if you want, you can hold a grudge, I don't mind
    Watch out! You'll make him pretend to add you to his ignore list and tell everyone about it on any possible occasion!

Cuddly little misanthropic hate machine
    Look dethtoll, don't take this so personally. My original post was only a silly dig at you for making what I thought was a stupid arrogant post. Honestly I didn't think people would see that horrendously overwrought insult and think ZOMG THE FORUM IS UNDER ATTACK, I thought they'd just think I was a dick and let it go

The rest of this mess was just me being stubborn and whimsical, and all the other participants being equally stubborn. It WAS amusing, particularly when we had that cameo from the quintessential TTLG drama queen! There seriously was no anger or ill will from me at any point, I swear upon my honor as a...very very trustworthy guy.

Sulphur and I already kissed and made up over PM with no hard feelings whatsoever, as there really were none to begin with, very noble of him to be the bigger man and PM me first

Anyhow it'd be a shame if you remained angry hostile over this. But if you want, you can hold a grudge, I don't mind

Besides, I could tell you were having fun with that "bleeding vagina" business. That plug it pun made me chuckle.

This drama is now over!
    So, posting my opinion is "stupid and arrogant"?

Your initial post basically boils down to "HOW DARE YOU HAVE AN OPINION YOURE JUST A TROLL IM GOING TO BLEED MY CROTCH ALL OVER THE CARPET BECAUSE YOURE JUST A PRETENTIOUS HIGH AND MIGHTY TWAT BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN OPINIOOOOOOON" and it's funny. Regardless, I wasn't particularly offended because it was so over-the-top. No hard feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Subjective Effect View Post
    It's dethtoll. It'll come back.
    SUBJECTIVE EFFECT TELLIN' IT LIKE IT IS

Still Subjective
    Huurrr passing someone else's line of as your own is so cool huurr.

And to be fair guys dethtoll does have a habit of stating his opinion of a game as as if everyone, including the devs, should care.

@Sulphur
    Hahah, okay I get it, you're a forum "bad boy"
    Sulphur: forum bad boy; riding around the forums on his motorcycle, wearing a leather jacket, defying ALL THE RULES.

Quote Originally Posted by dethtoll View Post
    So I've got about 350,000 years of tradition backing me up when I tell you to PLUG IT UP
    Fucking classic. I literally lol'd.

I like to talk on my cellphone while ordering food.
    Hahahaha, it's so cute how you've got a hard-on for hating me. Do you really think that I believe my opinion means anything more than just that- an opinion?

Also where did I try to pass someone else's line as my own? I know it's not my line. But if the shoe fits, why change it?

Would you kindly go back to whacking off to anger management videos or whatever it is you do for daily therapy?

Who can I sue for the brain cells lost reading this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by HybridVision View Post
    Who can I sue for the brain cells lost reading this thread?
    It's sadly very good evidence that our opinions should be ignored.

Someone remind me. What was this thread about again?

yer mum

CAN I TOUCH IT IF I WASH MY HANDS FIRST? ESPECIALLY THIS ONE?

BANNED
    So I've got about 350,000 years of tradition backing me up when I tell you to PLUG IT UP
    Best. Insult. Ever.

This will be the last time I ever use forum smiley's ever. But oh man was it worth it.

Well personally I believe Deus Ex 3 is going to be the most groundbreaking entry in the Tomb Raider series to date. It's about time Lara Croft got the nanotech update that she deserves.

Hahaha.

Differing biomods for the areolas and nipples?

BANNED
    THIS THREAD IS GROWING FUNNEHER BY THE SECOND. (btw, best thread in a LONG while.)

It's been a day or so since I looked at this thread, all this talk about DX3 has had me going back to the original to replay some of the experience I loved so dearly. So I come back here to find out what people are discussing about the myriad posibilities for DX3 and....
    This is what I get.

I remember a time when I visited the TTLG forums because intelligent people posted here and Zylonbane was the only major asshole. I see even he has resorted to relevent statements in the face of an unsurmountable onslaught of forum stupidity. Well, at least it's fun to watch.

Still Subjective
    Ah ha ha ha. ha.

ha

guys he's right

you a-holes!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCapedManX
    Well, at least it's fun to watch.
    Yeah, fun in a "pretend to throw the ball and watch your dog look METICULOUSLY around for it" kind of way...after thinking about it, you realize that it's actually pretty sad and you feel kind of guilty for ever getting any enjoyment out of it.

Ah ha ha ha. ha.

ha

guys he's right

you a-holes!
    This thread was always destined for derailment. We have a DX forum, for fuck's sake. And I for one am glad to see a little of the CommChat spirit infect Gen Gaming, it was solemn and self-important like a Star Wars prequel in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Scots Taffer View Post
    This thread was always destined for derailment. We have a DX forum, for fuck's sake. And I for one am glad to see a little of the CommChat spirit infect Gen Gaming, it was solemn and self-important like a Star Wars prequel in here.
    NO U, moar mudkipz teh lulz anime am I doing it right?

Unsurprisingly, no.

GenDisc isn't quite a 4chan outpost yet.

didn't eidos say that their montreal studio was only going to make console games, not pc games.

I play DX2 from time to time simply for nostalgia's sake. It's a good time if you just play it as a shooter; screw the sneaking and what not. It's a dumb-fun shooter. But that's not what DX is about. Here's to hoping the console is left out.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415 LastLast