TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM - Three Crowns Dec. 7/07

Thanks ffox and I thought you'd forgotten me. A bigger hint? Do you mean the wooden corridors? I got 1 key from one walking around - do you mean No 4 is on a walker as well. Thought I'd knocked everyone out.

nickie Pond key 4 is definitely worn by one of the creatures that patrol the corridors by the Pond doors. Perhaps you just missed spotting it when you KOed him?

Thanks Nightwalker -
    spoiler:
    I've just been round all the bodies and picked them all up again but none of them apart from the one I already got has got a key on them. I'm positive there's nowhere up there I haven't been - despite the fact its a bit confusing. Unless there's somewhere I haven't seen.

Before I go back and do that bit again, could you or someone confirm that I'm going to be able to get back to town again. I have 2 back door keys which I didn't use and having just gone all the way back to the gate with the unfrobbable lever and the statue and masks, find that I can't find a way back to the house.

If not, I'll have to start all over again as, unlike me, I don't have a savegame less than 3.5 hrs.

I think mine is broke

I got to this area..there is a big lever in the building to my left but I can't frob it. Please dont tell me it must be corrupt, try redownloading the mission and if I do will the saves still work ???

OK..I found the way..I should have known better but it does happen....back to taffin. This place is humungo!!!
    Last edited by Lightningline; 8th Dec 2007 at 19:11.

Finished!!

This is for BBB I totaly enjoyed this mission it had everything in it ! It took me 3 hrs. plus to finish but I didn't want to stop playing

If this mission gets any bigger I will be sooo lost.

2 hours, 34 minutes (but missed 1000 of loot, just 1 secret found) . Mission complete, great fun! Overwhelming design, thought it would never finish. Never unfair. ´THanks for this masterpiece that kept me awake too long. Now off to bed!

For the guy who posted the screen shot....There is another way in through that gate try up above......climb up the tree housy thing and get out back window........

Quote Originally Posted by JonesCrusher View Post
    For the guy who posted the screen shot....There is another way in through that gate try up above......climb up the tree housy thing and get out back window........
    Yea...I found it. Kill some spidies and ape men..get the stuff. Thanks

Keeper of FMs
    Quote Originally Posted by Stingm View Post
    Just thought I would let you know that the circle link does not work. It goes through the motions and then when you choose the directory to save in, it all disappears instead of downloading. So until its fixed, get it from south quarter.

Sting
    The link works fine for me and everything looks fine. Is anyone else having problems with it?

I've also added the Southquarter mirror.

Thanks!

Thanks everyone for your kinds words and I am happy you all seem to be enjoying this mission. It took me a long time to make it and I am very happy it is done. It ended up being a lot bigger than I originally intended.

Nickie -
    spoiler:
    key number 4 is absolutely on one of the ratmen walking around the pond room doors. If you knocked everyone out, I would double check each of them. There is no way back past the point where you are. Are you sure you are missing key 4?

BBB

Need some help, please.
    spoiler:
    I'm having trouble finding pond key #2. Thought there would be a key in the lava area, but no luck.

Would appreciate a big hint. Tired of walking in circles.

I need to say this and wonder if others agree. I have plays 100s and 100s of missions and this has to be the biggest mission I have ever played and I am still playing. Hell, I don't even know where I am. Trees, Forest, Ape dudes. I am a bit past going down in to the pond room. I think way back to the caves..you know, right after the vault. (I can barely remember back that far, beta testing must have taken a year)There appeared to be a few different directions on which to embark. I went left I think. Anyhow whatever way I went I wonder if there is just as much stuff the other way. This mission is easily 3 or 4 T2 missions and Deadly Shadows...probably half the whole game. This must have been an enormous amount of work and I want the author to know I appreciate his efforts very much. Thankyou man !!
    Last edited by Lightningline; 9th Dec 2007 at 06:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawggon View Post
    Need some help, please.
    spoiler:
    I'm having trouble finding pond key #2. Thought there would be a key in the lava area, but no luck.

Would appreciate a big hint. Tired of walking in circles.
    There is four sections....a fire one...a buggy one..and the one you came from and the one you need to get into. Four locked doors right? I think the key you seek is
    spoiler:
    on a table thing by the buggy guys if not it is by a bunch of fire balls down by some lava. I know 2 is in one of these areas and 3 is in the other
    You should already have 1 and 4 from patrolling ape men. Ready your rope and fire arrows. Good luck !!

spoiler:
    There is definately a key in the lava area in one of the tunnels at the bottom. If you have not been to a room with 5 or 6 fireballs surrounding a stone table you missed it. You are right there when you see a water filled alcove on the wall with ...water arrows
    Last edited by Lightningline; 9th Dec 2007 at 01:51.

Thanks bbb but yes, I've triple checked now. I have a funny (very, very vague) feeling now that in fact I got 2 keys from 2 ratmen. But it's not in my inventory.

I'll have another check but no worries - it's no hardship to do this bit again.

OK, I started that bit again and
    spoiler:
    found out which ratman had it so reloaded and checked the body again. Picking up the body didn't work but a few contortions and frobbings later I got it.

So thanks very much guys.
    Last edited by nickie; 9th Dec 2007 at 06:14.

Quote Originally Posted by nickie View Post
    Thanks bbb but yes, I've triple checked now. I have a funny (very, very vague) feeling now that in fact I got 2 keys from 2 ratmen. But it's not in my inventory.

I'll have another check but no worries - it's no hardship to do this bit again.

OK, I started that bit again and
    spoiler:
    found out which ratman had it so reloaded and checked the body again. Picking up the body didn't work but a few contortions and frobbings later I got it.

So thanks very much guys.
    In your settings you can tell the game to auto search bodies so as soon as you pick someone or somethnig (ape-rat guys) you will aquire whatever they have on them like keys or a purse, whatever, first.

Thanks Lightningline but I always have autosearch on and it usually works. Was just a small hiccup, I think.

Thanks Lightingline. I have been back to the fire area twice. Must have overlooked it as I remember
    spoiler:
    getting rid of the fire balls and picking up 4 vases.

Will try again as that is the only key I need.

question--how to get past rocks blocking tunnel entrance

been in cathedral, found treasures/secrets.

don't know where to go from here, been to harbor area and guard house.

help please.

thank you
    "To live in the light is to see everything, to live in the dark is to see everthing you missed in the light."

Wow............

I just finished this mission, one of the best ever to my personal taste!
    My congrats to bbb for the terrifc work!

OK.I need a little help this time....

I have the blue crown.....But cant find green or red...can some bod hint at the location of each.....

Have gone round the twist ,just going round and round....

Brilliant mission...and I would just like to add my appreciation to the stack already given......these FM makers are just about keeping me sane...well sort of....Heh Heh

Finished and fantastic!

@ JonesCrusher - it seemed like just a natural progression from one to the other, I just followed my nose. The next one is in a houselet full of apes and following on from there was a vault with some more fireballs for the last. Did you go out of the exit on the other side of the blue crown room?

ah ok........I will go back there and take another look around....Thanks

safriend: you need to get into the cathedral vault

another question

ok,thank you for the reply. next question is where is the vault? am I blind or did I miss a door or something around the cathedral?

thank you,
    "To live in the light is to see everything, to live in the dark is to see everthing you missed in the light."

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast