TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM - Three Crowns Dec. 7/07

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    bbb is making a new mission? i though he said he was retired from making them,if it is true i am so happy as he is my fav map maker
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...33#post2161533

I hope it's still true

Yes, it's true! It's been in testing for several weeks and I expect will be released before too long. Any fans of his previous missions won't be disappointed by the new one as it's great fun.

Good news, then! Can't wait. .)

i so cant wait.

Alright, time to get this thread back on topic please.

I figured the missions was too easy at the start...

anyway.. found my way in... but I'm missing one key.. pond room 3.
    had a look in the fire room.. but no key.. as far as i can see..

Pond Room 3 key - south side, just around the corner from Pond room 2 door

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
    Pond Room 3 key - south side, just around the corner from Pond room 2 door
    heh.. my bad... I meant key 2

Pond key 2 - in the cave in the lava/fire elemental area.

well.. had no real trouble to the end.. but I have noticed something..

that hole in the back of the monkey throne room... seems that it IS possible to jump to the beam from there if you use a rope arrow to grab onto... its rather tricky, but it CAN be done...
    found the switch after loading an earlier save.

three crowns

WOW 6 years down the road and this mission still rocks! I am nearing the end of the mission, I hope! I have gone trough the hatch key room into the sewers, killed the crayman, folloed the tunnels up to the first ladder, climbed it but the hatch refused to be frobbed, climbed back down followed the other tunnel came to the junction with a right hand tunnel on one side which leads across a pit and then to a pool, jumped in, discovered nothing, returned to the junction and continued on to the two spiders, killed them, and made my way to a hatch I could open which brought me into a courtyard with a goblet and a wine bottle. Haven't been able to locate the last crown and fid my way out yet. Any help would be appreciated. By the by this is one of the best FM's I've played. Cudo's to all the folks who worked on it.
    Gilkar

three crowns

Never mind i figured it out and finished mission.

Loot List

This FM really needs a loot list. Each time I replay the mission, I get less and less loot

Clearinghouse
    Check Lootlist Collection by jiansonz: http://darkfate.org/view/details/fil...ist_collection

Thank you for that clearing.
    I was unaware of that lootlist collection. Another link for my Thief Folder, which is NEVER a bad thing.

Ugh he I'm lost.. And stupid.

Maybe it's because I played all night or I'm just plain dense. I am finished but I can't remember where the keeper is located. This is an amazing fm great job really! Any help would be great!

The Keeper is near the well, where you started the mission. You have to climb up a wall next to a tudor tower.

Thank you! I may never recover my dignity but I can finally complete this one! You're awesome thx for the response.

EDIT: Never mind. I found it on the floor in the same room

Possible New Dark bug. I cannot find the #2 door pond key on the octagonal table in the fire/lava area. I picked up the vases, but there is no key there. I have used keys, 1,3, and 4. It #2 key where some have said it is? If not, an outright spoiler of its location would be appreciated Otherwise, I will have to abandon the mission. There is no key where others say there is. Thanks.

if that is the key that is suppose to be on the dead person by lava jump,then you got to restart,others had same problem

I'm kinda stuck, despite using the walktrhough. I got the blue crown, went into the caves, found a weapon stash... and now I'm in front of two locked doors with no key to open it and no switch. What do?

Stuck

Hi all,
    been a while since I played this one and decided to give it another go - I'm stuck finding, and getting into the cathedral. I have a cathedral vault key and back near the start, not far from the well, I can climb over a hedge and see a sewer hatch through a hole in the wall, but I can't seem to climb through the hole...?

Make your way back to the place where you listened to the two guards talking about a woman. When you're standing in front of this house, go left around the house, through the fence you can already see the cathedral.Take the way down, at the end head into the doorway on the opposite site, take the crawlspace there on the left until you reach an area with a pool. At the end of this area you will see a wall with a glowing mushroom on top. Climb this wall, read the note there.

Quote Originally Posted by JarlFrank View Post
    I'm kinda stuck, despite using the walktrhough. I got the blue crown, went into the caves, found a weapon stash... and now I'm in front of two locked doors with no key to open it and no switch. What do?
    JarlFrank, I think you are in front of the monkey hall. On the right side is the weapon stash, on the left a small window into the hall. Go there and get the key from the patrolling one.

Thanks, JoergA,

I'd forgotten how big this mission is, and I broke my own golden rule: if I have a crate or a piece of fruit/scroll in my inventory that I'm not using, place it on the ground as a marker so I can come back later and continue on to unexplored areas.

Now, to figure out how to break those boulders....

No, don't tell me, lol.

Cheers,

AJ

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast