TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 42 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2712172227323738394041424344454647525762 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1626

Thread: 1000 clues that you have been playing thief way to much ...

Quote Originally Posted by count_vman
    2347)
    Your parents get you lockpicks for Christmas.
    They really did it.
    You are SOOOOOOO lucky, vman!! I wanted a black cape w/cowl, but my family just threatened to have me committed..... go figure.

If you are thievsy enough they won't notice! Just sneak out at night dressed up like Garrett and practice using those lockpicks! Pretty soon you'll be ready for the blackjack .

Uh-oh... You mean I have to have the cape & cowl first, then the blackjack? Ooops! Guess I kinda got it backwards. Oh well, I'm getting pretty good at screaming like a girl when someone surprises me by turning around suddenly (when I've been stalking them).

P.S. Do I have to apologize to my blackjackees & let them know it didn't count cuz I have to get a cape & start all over again? I think they might be a tad pissed off to hear that.

Yesterday I wanted to get on the internet, so I started up dromed and typed www. I then realized what I was doing.

2348) (see previous post) next is 2349

2349) You continually find Thief discs in the nooks and crannies of your father's house. (Don't know how many copies we have... The current one is respected of course.)
    2350) You bought another copy of TDP for your mother's house, even though you already have Gold.
    2351) Your grandmother quotes Garrett regularly. (Yeah, she's awesome.)

2352) Every time you got a hangover, your worst fear is to have the loot glimpse sound playing inside your head on an endless loop

2353) When a friend asks to borrow your Thief CDs, you point at a large stack of discs and say "Pick a couple"

2354:
    your in a community where a 1001 reasons... thread goes over 2300 reasons

#2355- When your girlfriend turns her back on you to go in another room you whack her on the head and throw her over your shoulders as a romantic gesture. ( My girlfiend thought this was actually funny)

#2356- You play so much that your girlfriend gets tired of you talking about your hours of playing that she withholds sex from you so you go around in Thief whacking the woman on the head just to her them moan and rush them to a wall and thrust them into the wall to simulate in your mind sex with your girlfriend.

#2357- trying to think of ways to convert ppl to playing Thief because everyone thinks you are a freak cuz you are the only one you know that is not on the net that plays. So alone.

2358)

In every multiplayer game you play you name yourself Taffer and refuse to use your guns. Then you go around sneaking and wacking people in the back of the head and every time you succeed you scream, "Blackjacked!"

Alternately, you whack them in the head and scream, "BJ'D!!"
    Last edited by metal dawn; 2nd Jan 2006 at 19:34.
    "Bin gar keine Russin, stamm' aus Litauen, echt deutsch." *
    --Thomas Stearns Eliot
    *There's nothing Russian about me, I'm from Lithuania, and German through and through.

Quote Originally Posted by Dia
    I'm getting pretty good at screaming like a girl when someone surprises me by turning around suddenly
    So... you normally scream like a man?....!?

Quote Originally Posted by metal dawn
    "BJ'D!!"
    I stared at this one for a while... I realize its not new but seriously...

[QUOTE=TTK12G3]So... you normally scream like a man?....!?

Screaming is for sissies. Normally I don't scream at all (you've heard of the flight or fight reaction? I don't run away.), but had to practice that in order to achieve the desired effect (as read in a very-previous clue in this thread, which I thought was hysterical).

[QUOTE=Dia]
    Quote Originally Posted by TTK12G3
    So... you normally scream like a man?....!?

Screaming is for sissies.
    Is it a clue you play a game too much if you start dichotomizing how you scream??

edit:?????!! :U

[QUOTE=metal dawn]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia
    Is it a clue you play a game too much if you start dichotomizing how you scream??

edit:?????!! :U
    That's pretty much what this thread's about, right?

In RL I don't scream, especially when I play; ok, except maybe a few "eeks" in the "Cradle". (I'd really like to go back & play that mission again cuz I blasted thru it waayyyyy too fast the 1st time.)

You flashbombed it all the way through, didn't you?

..no; just had my eyes shut a lot? Oh hell! 'kay - so I used a few flashbombs, soooo? (Was that you in the corner snickering when I was playing, TTK? I thought I kept hearing something...)

2359) You own a blackjack (true, but it's a little busted up)

2360) For Dromeders: The number '-2099' has much signifigance to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffer36
    2358)

In every multiplayer game you play you name yourself Taffer.. "

lol

Thank god I'm not the only one who does that!

I have 3 chars. named Garrett,Karras, and Soulforge on one of my multiplayer games.

The stange thing is :
    I made an archer with Stealth capability not ever noticing i name him Garrett until someone in-game made a remark. I laugh so hard I fell out of my chair! now I just wish I had a blackjack and some water arrows to go with him.
    Last edited by CrackJack; 4th Jan 2006 at 03:52.

I dreamed I was having sex with one of the Servant Girls !!!! She wasnt a real woman, she was exactly the same angular polgoned creature she is in the game !!!
    It was after this that I decided to take a break from Dromed'ing
    Well, at least I didnt dream it was a Hammer.

That was a nice story.

(Post on Comm Chat.)

#2361- You can't think of anything good to post this time except to tell you taffers to post in this thread every 108 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by mxleader
    #2361- You can't think of anything good to post this time except to tell you taffers to post in this thread every 108 minutes.
    Oh noooo... I forgot the number sequence! WE'RE ALL DOOMED!

(To Be Continued...)

Well that's just great! Anyone care to do the som' tillianthe rollback to get us back on track? Anyone? Anyone?!

Anyone?...

Page 42 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2712172227323738394041424344454647525762 ... LastLast