TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 7 of 66 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112172227323742475257 ... LastLast

Thread: 1000 clues that you have been playing thief way to much ...

Black

1326) You notice that this is the 150th post on this thread...

------------------
    Surripio ergo sum

Kroakie

1327. you actually read all of the post on this thread.

------------------
    Beware SHADows
    Beware places where the night LIVEs.
    They wait
    There is no Natural Darknesss
    Only ShaDOWS

Black

It took me a few hours to read the whole thread...

------------------
    Surripio ergo sum

Black

Is it me, or is this thread finally dead? If I'm the next person to post after this (Sometime tommorow, probably) then we can assume it's dead, since that'll be the third post running, by the same author, wothout any new symptoms... oh well, my last set I posted just up there ^ somewhere were very good. IMHO, of course. I am obviously born to be modest...

------------------
    Surripio ergo sum

Black

Here we go...

again...

1328) You write another set of symptoms for this thread, at 1:00 am, in the pitch dark... oh taff, my handwriting is bad when I can't see the paper... What does this next one say? Ah yes...

------------------
    Surripio ergo sum

Black

1329) You have new blinds fitted behind your curtains because the acurséd summer is here and the glare makes it very difficult to see the screen

------------------
    Surripio ergo sum

Black

1330) You use Dromed to put twenty Hammerites in the Halls of Echoing Repose

------------------
    Surripio ergo sum

Black

1331) You then use a trainer to put god-mode on, and watch the eternal carnage ensue...

------------------
    Surripio ergo sum

Black

1332) You consider the effect of genetically modifying a chicken egg with dinosaur DNA...

CHICKEN + PROTOCERATOPS = BURRICK

------------------
    Surripio ergo sum

[This message has been edited by Black (edited June 05, 2000).]

Black

1333) You write all these symptoms on seperate posts to make this thread look more important by having more posts on it

------------------
    Surripio ergo sum

Black

1334) You actually succeed in your life-long quest of saving Farkus's life- by throwing a crate between him and the window at just the right time, so the arrow plants itself in the crate instead of Farkus

------------------
    Surripio ergo sum

Black

1335) You assassinate Quince and Jacow by standing on the edge of the carpet, grabbing the flashbomb from the counter, lobbing it outside the shop, then rushing outside to blackjack them, then carrying them to the river and drowning them (must be flashbombed before they shoot at Farkus, otherwise the mission objectives change and you're well and truly taffed)

------------------
    Surripio ergo sum

Black

1336) You drown Quince and Jacow by waiting until the end of the mission, when they are on the underground bridge near Home Turf, getting them both to search on the bridge itself, waiting until they are standing too close to the edge, then hitting F11 followed by F12

------------------
    Surripio ergo sum

Black

1337) Using similar technique, you go on a mission to drown every Zombie in the Bonehoard (Yes, even the one in the starting area)

------------------
    Surripio ergo sum

Black

1338) You invent the sport of lava surfing. c l! Fire a rope arrow into the top of a crate, then throw the crate onto the edge of a lava pool. Jump onto the crate, and you will be hanging onto the rope. Now fire a fire arrow behind you, close enough that the blast pushes you along, but far enough away that the blast doesn't kill you. (If you try this without the rope, you WILL fall off

------------------
    Surripio ergo sum

Black

1339) You try to mantle onto a Burrick

1340) You succeed in mantling onto a Burrick

1341) You succeed in blackjacking a Burrick

------------------
    Surripio ergo sum

Black

1342) You join levels up in Dromed:

THC + RTC = one large, very cool level

Assassins + Lost City = Lots of loot

Undercover + Strange Bedfellows = A very confusing level

------------------
    Surripio ergo sum

Black

1343) When in ye right mood, quoth thou in an strange tongue such as this (OK, I think this one has been done before, but it's relevant to me since when in the mood, I do write in what I believe to be a warped version of early modern English

------------------
    Surripio ergo sum

Black

1345) You paint glow-in-the-dark specks over the walls, ceiling, and floor of a room in your house to look like Constantine's void rooms (in The Sword and in Strange Bedfellows) - I have actually done this, and it does loook really cool. It is important, however, that you get paint that glows white, and not yellow or green. The white glow-in-the-dark paint is more expensive, but well worth it.

------------------
    Surripio ergo sum

Black

1346) You don't want the expense, so you plot, plan, and scheme that you could always pay a visit to the factory at midnight, and get it... shall we say... for not quite as much expense. MUHAHAhahahahaha!

------------------
    Surripio ergo sum

Black

1347) When in a dark room and having to put a light on, for whatever reason, you keep one eye closed whilst the light is one in order to still have night-vision in one eye at least when you switch the light back off

------------------
    Surripio ergo sum

Black

1348) Using a water arrow, obviously!

------------------
    Surripio ergo sum

Black

1348) Using a water arrow, obviously!

------------------
    Surripio ergo sum

Black

1349) You printed out Whisper's cartoon of Romero and now have it adorning a wall at home

------------------
    Surripio ergo sum

Black

1350) You prefer rain to other weather, because it not only creates a noise that hides the noise of your footsteps, and makes vision more difficult, but also causes people to walk with their heads bowed, looking at their feet. Which makes them so much easier to rob everything of value...

------------------
    Surripio ergo sum

Page 7 of 66 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112172227323742475257 ... LastLast