TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567121722273237 ... LastLast

Thread: The Seven Sisters Dec.23/07 by Lady Rowena-UPDATED TO VERSION 2

Rapidshare bears the mark of the Trickster.

Thanks for mirroring the file : )

I actually tried starting the download from all three places, and RapidShare was by far the fastest, like three times as fast (I cancelled the other downloads, one was at 40%, other at only 3%!)

I want to play on hard the first time. please tell me I will have a blackjack eventualy. I'm no ghoster. If not I will play on normal but hopefully won't miss to much if i have to play that way.

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaEM View Post
    Rapidshare bears the mark of the Trickster.

Thanks for mirroring the file : )
    I know this is kind of off-topic, but I wonder why so many people here complain about Rapidshare. Currently I have a premium account so downloading is easy, but even with the "free" version I never had any problems.

They also have the least amount of junk/advertising/pop-ups compared to other file hosting services.

I use Firefox, BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightningline View Post
    I want to play on hard the first time. please tell me I will have a blackjack eventualy. I'm no ghoster. If not I will play on normal but hopefully won't miss to much if i have to play that way.

spoiler:

I'm playing hard and you have a blackjack right away. You don't have a sword (at the outset), however, but I feel that you will eventually get one based on what I have seen in the readables.

Quote Originally Posted by elkston View Post
    spoiler:

I'm playing hard and you have a blackjack right away. You don't have a sword (at the outset), however, but I feel that you will eventually get one based on what I have seen in the readables.
    It's all good. I found it...yay !! I don't care about a sword. I dont like to kill unless absoloutly needed but usually if a mission is that hard you get a sword.

It is also mirrored at The Seven Sister's Zip

This is a plump little file, a little over 90 Mb, but there is no doubt about it being chock full of Thiefy goodness
    Last edited by Moghedian; 23rd Dec 2007 at 23:43. Reason: Fixed the link :-)

Congratulations on the release, Lady Rowena!

I've had the pleasure of playing some of these missions off and on for over a year and I'm STILL amazed at how much there is to explore. Be sure to check every nook and cranny as there are lots of hidden treasures. On top of that, they are beautiful to behold and have an excellent storyline that holds everything together. For those of you who are just getting ready to play, set aside plenty of time and hold on to your hats because you are getting one of your best Thiefy Christmas presents ever. These will definitely reside permanently in my personal top 10.

The banned user, not the game
    downloading it now

thank you so much for the release of this,i am going to be up all night playing

just finished replaying ttgm series,so i am ready to go
    User was banned by Digital Nightfall on 8-4-2008

I see it's mirrored at http://www.keepofmetalandgold.com now

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Nightfall View Post
    Hey folks! Does anyone want to post any blurbs or testimonials about the mission I can use for a news post on The Circle? Are any screenshots archived somewhere?

Upload is still going... got about 20 mins left.
    You can post this blurb Digi:

Beautiful! Brilliant! I think I'm almost done with night 1 and having a blast...
    --------------
    Don't post this

I am stuck, I hope someone can help me soon. I really didn't want to leave the mission but can't figure this out:

I jumped down
    spoiler:
    into the crypt thinking there must be a way out. Looted the crypt. Now I can't find my way out.

spoiler:
    I did find a secret but that didn't seem to lead anywhere. Can't rope arrow out.
    Low Poly Guild Low Poly Models for the Gaming Community
    Link should work now :)

Schwaa Look for a dead end passageway that looks to have caved in at the end. There's a flare lying on the floor. Look up and you'll see a hole. The slope looks steep but you can climb it and get into the room above.

You're wonderful Nightwalker

I was there, got the flare...

The Architect
    News'd!

http://www.thief-thecircle.com/shownews.asp?id=1948

Now let's see the servers really get slammed.

Clearinghouse
    Nice, Digi

Well, I'm putting it to bed for tonight (I've already stayed up way too late playing it), but I'm very impressed so far to say the least.

I've run into kind of a problem though- hopefully by tomorrow someone can provide me with an answer (spoilers by the way):
    spoiler:
    Okay, so I just released Basso from his cell, and he runs out of it and up the ramp into the second floor hallway of the mechanist building...then he just freezes and nothing I do can get him to move. Uh...is this suppose to happen in this way or did I break something?

d. 30.4.16 Always remembered
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mike View Post
    Well, I'm putting it to bed for tonight (I've already stayed up way too late playing it), but I'm very impressed so far to say the least.

I've run into kind of a problem though- hopefully by tomorrow someone can provide me with an answer (spoilers by the way):
    spoiler:
    Okay, so I just released Basso from his cell, and he runs out of it and up the ramp into the second floor hallway of the mechanist building...then he just freezes and nothing I do can get him to move. Uh...is this suppose to happen in this way or did I break something?
    No, it wasn't supposed to happen,
    spoiler:
    he should run outside across the square, toward Sewer Maintenance 2....
    It never happened that he went upstairs, never!
    Sorry, I hope that you have a save before releasing Basso, there's no way to make him move at this point.....I don't really know what's happened.

Stuck again. I'm probably done for the night also.

I think I have been everywhere I can go besides
    spoiler:
    getting Basso
    , I guess I am supposed to
    spoiler:
    cure Jenivere before I bring him home

I have
    spoiler:
    .2 magic seeds
    but must've missed a clue. I've got a book about the 7 sisters but it really doesn't say unless it's a vague clue I am missing.

I think I've picked every door as far as possible, been to every area in town (even inside Mech compound, though I turned around
    spoiler:
    after I got the objective about Basso.

I've opened every gate that has a lever (but there is one skinnny gate I saw earlier with gears on the wall and a valve). I haven't been in there yet, can't really remember where it was.

I really think I need to do something
    spoiler:
    with the seeds
    but I'm clueless.

d. 30.4.16 Always remembered
    You don't need the seeds in Night One, you can drop them.

If you have already been in the Mechanist building, did you cross the bridge?
    To know what to do you have to do then, read the book.

Be sure to make a save in another slot before releasing Basso. Someone is having problems.

Do you mean that you don't know how to cure Jenivere?

Yeah, I can't
    spoiler:
    cure Jenivere
    , I don't recal seeing a clue for that anywhere.

I turned around once I got into the mech building
    spoiler:
    'cause the goal came up and said 'be careful, he might die'

So I figured the next step was to use
    spoiler:
    the seeds to make a cure.
    I haven't been able to drop them, or use them on anything. I did try to drop them into the particles where I found em 'cause it said
    spoiler:
    'I can't use em tonight but see what they do'

Obviously I was wrong about that.

Basically I have
    spoiler:
    1200 loot, have been everywhere except throught the mech building, have the 7 sisters book and the seeds. No goals checked except one is crossed off (Heal All Optional)

Ah thanks Lady R - I've been really looking forward to playing this. I had a feeling it would be a Christmas release! Just downloading - I shall probably avoid this thread unless desperate to avoid spoilers but no doubt I'll be back!

stuck in crypt/cathedral

I have been through the cathedral and crypt. no way found to get out of cathedral after reading the book, vol2. for the objective. what am I missing?

thank you
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 9th Jan 2008 at 11:38.
    "To live in the light is to see everything, to live in the dark is to see everthing you missed in the light."

safriend,

-edit- I'm getting tired.

After crypt:
    climb ladder,
    spoiler:
    go thru library find book for objective.

There is a
    spoiler:
    ladder going dowen from library
    that'll lead you out of
    spoiler:
    the hammerite compound

--EDIT--
    OK, I figured out
    spoiler:
    the cure
    . Don't know why I didn't think of that, I think there was a hint about that but it just didn't occour
    Last edited by Schwaa2; 24th Dec 2007 at 02:56.

FW:FW:FW: SO TRUE!!!
    Just a gentle reminder. This mission is a real THIEF mission. You need to go slowly, look in every nook and cranny, on hands and knees if necessary.

There are places to go, messages and books to read, and plenty of "tools" to help you.

But you MUST, take it a room, or area at a time, and pay attention.

Like Rowena's Curse, this will really stretch your powers of observation, and your skill level.

I love it. I was one of the B-testers and I'm replaying (expert), as we speak. This is an out-standing mission and a real challenge to Garrett's (your), abilities.

When you really get into it you will, like Schwaa2, often say "DOH"... I should have figured that out.

Have fun y'all, and I'm sure you will.

The banned user, not the game
    having basso problems too
    spoiler:
    he gets out side and is standing in front on sewer entrance 2 and stops,he has a key on him but i cant get it,where is basso suppost to go?

also i got
    spoiler:
    that blue heart from that girl after i knocked her out,what do i do with it?

i got over 2000 loot so far

still on day 1

any help would be thanked
    User was banned by Digital Nightfall on 8-4-2008

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567121722273237 ... LastLast