TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121722273237 ... LastLast

Thread: The Seven Sisters Dec.23/07 by Lady Rowena-UPDATED TO VERSION 2

OK, I did one more test, and I removed Ed from the area, put him where the zombie/guard was patrolling. I left Jason and Julius in the doorway, they were out of the way, knocked out, the torch was out by door #2. Basso ran right by Jason and Julius.

Looks like its Ed, Basso doesn't like Ed at all. I don't know if that is fully the answer, but, I hope that helps a little Lady Rowena.

GREAT work Lady Rowena!
    I'm stuck at Night One
    spoiler:
    When completed all the objectives, I can't find the Doctor Knox and Malthus journals, I looked where they're dead, but can't find anything! I'm sure it's too simple, but I'm missing something

Quote Originally Posted by Dooh Nibor View Post
    GREAT work Lady Rowena!
    I'm stuck at Night One
    spoiler:
    When completed all the objectives, I can't find the Doctor Knox and Malthus journals, I looked where they're dead, but can't find anything! I'm sure it's too simple, but I'm missing something
    This was already asked a few times but here it goes.

spoiler:
    In the doctors basement in a safe..easy to see. Then go Mathuses, his is behind a banner upstairs.
    Malthuses place is the one with all the potions in the window. I think you can get there
    spoiler:
    via a door in the doctors lab.

Ok thanks Lightningline

Yes, call me crazy, I did one more final test.

I moved Ed to where the hatches where, still not good enough, Basso wouldn't move.

Moved Ed totally out of sewer #2. I dumped him in the Archer Way area this time. Basso was fine, he went to Jenivere. Looks like its Ed, I was just curious.

d. 30.4.16 Always remembered
    Hi BrokenArts, it seems that you are having fun with Ed after all!

Seriously, I think it's because since he has a lantern he is just more visible.
    I am glad that you managed to overcome that bug.

Yes, call me crazy. I just was picking things apart on that. Sorry.

bikerdude
    Ok Im at a loose end here

The only thing I have left to do is nuetralise the power of maya's heart how do I do that exactly..?

I have the holy seed I have dropped that on maya's knocked out body(should I have killed her instead?), i have dropped the heart on the floor and then the holy seed nothing.. Her body with frob, but nothing offer up interacts with her highlighted body...

pulling hair out..

biker

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerdude View Post
    Ok Im at a loose end here

The only thing I have left to do is nuetralise the power of maya's heart how do I do that exactly..?

I have the holy seed I have dropped that on maya's knocked out body(should I have killed her instead?), i have dropped the heart on the floor and then the holy seed nothing.. Her body with frob, but nothing offer up interacts with her highlighted body...

pulling hair out..

biker
    spoiler:
    You need to put it in one of the 4 sink things where you found the seeds, I think the one to the left of where the seeds were
    I forgot which one for sure. The one that corrasponds with the color of the heart.
    spoiler:
    you find the passageway back by the Hammer place. There is another way in through the library I am pretty sure.

The seeds are irrelevent on night one...you just have to get them again on night 2. Good luck !!
    Last edited by Lightningline; 25th Dec 2007 at 18:40.

bikerdude
    Hi LL

Im sure I tried this already, but will try again... [edit] that worked, I must have not ried all of them doh!

biker

[QUOTE=Bikerdude;1684899]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightningline View Post
    spoiler:
    You need to put it in one of the 4 sink things where you found the seeds

Im sure I tried this already, but will try again...

biker
    I am positive that is how the heart is neutralized. I just wasn't sure which one I put it in.
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 26th Dec 2007 at 00:32.

Lady Rowena this is one great mission you have made love it . I am on night 2 now and i know it will be just as good as night 1 was. Thanks for making this mission pack!!

I think it is awsome especially since the base is basically the same, then I have some idea of where things are.

Thanks for the Fantastic Christmas prezzie Lady Rowena. I received Assasins Creed for xmas but its not got a look in since I downloaded your new fm. Thankyou heaps, your efforts are greatly appriciated.

p.s. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL

Quote Originally Posted by Lightningline View Post
    spoiler:
    You need to put it in one of the 4 sink things where you found the seeds, I think the one to the left of where the seeds were
    I forgot which one for sure. The one that corrasponds with the color of the heart.
    spoiler:
    you find the passageway back by the Hammer place. There is another way in through the library I am pretty sure.

The seeds are irrelevent on night one...you just have to get them again on night 2. Good luck !!
    I tried that, in ALL of them, tried frobbing, dropping, everything imaginable. Good lord. Nothing works..........yet. Its the last thing I need to do as well, then off to Night 2. Busy jumping around here, playing and in between the holidays.

Any clue would be appreciated, what am I doing wrong? Scripts perhaps? Or is there another way.
    Last edited by BrokenArts; 25th Dec 2007 at 20:05.

BA, you have to go
    spoiler:
    back to the cathedral, enter the little courtyard at the right, then throught the arch where the dead guard with the lantern and the key was, down the stairs....

Thats where I am. I am in the room with all the different colored sinks. I got the pods. I like breaking things don't I. I try!

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenArts View Post
    I tried that, in ALL of them, tried frobbing, dropping, everything imaginable. Good lord. Nothing works..........yet. Its the last thing I need to do as well, then off to Night 2. Busy jumping around here, playing and in between the holidays.

Any clue would be appreciated, what am I doing wrong? Scripts perhaps? Or is there another way.
    Why are you quoteing me..I was answering Bikers question as to how to neutralize the heart. A goof maybe ?

What difference does it make, biker and I had the same issue. I just didn't feel like adding his quote along with your quote. Its all the same thing. I should of said, I had the same thing happen to me, then go from there.

Yes, call me crazy, I did one more final test.

I moved Ed to where the hatches where, still not good enough, Basso wouldn't move.

Moved Ed totally out of sewer #2. I dumped him in the Archer Way area this time. Basso was fine, he went to Jenivere. Looks like its Ed, I was just curious.
    This is the last thing I saw you ask about which has nothing to do with neutralizing the heart. What night are you on ?
    spoiler:
    The pods mean nothing on night 1..but you do have to drop the heart "from the sister in the machinist place" (well across the bridge from it) in one of those colored mist sink looking things to accomplish the neutralize the heart objective.
    Last edited by Lightningline; 25th Dec 2007 at 20:25.

Thats where I am. I am in the room with all the different colored sinks. I got the pods. I like breaking things don't I. I try!
    spoiler:
    Dropping the heart in the basin with water doesn't work?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rowena View Post
    spoiler:
    Dropping the heart in the basin with water doesn't work?!!!
    It did for me. Basin ! Thats what those four things are..Not sink things ....
    Last edited by Lightningline; 25th Dec 2007 at 21:42.

Oh lord.

FW:FW:FW: SO TRUE!!!
    Try each basin in the font. I never had a problem, but be sure you LEAN over so the hearts drop IN THE BASIN.

You can miss them some times.

Go for it BA!

Saturnine
    Rowena, I also had the basso problem so I opened it up in dromed, Found Basso and added the properties AI>Attributes>Hearing =Null & Vision = Null.

Now he runs through all the piles of bodies I left on the streets with no problems.

Awesome first night by the way, looking forward to night 2

Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121722273237 ... LastLast