TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Seven Sisters - Night 3

cavador_8: Please use spoiler cover next time.

cavador_8:

spoiler:
    to get out you have to go all the way back you came into thge mill area

Thanks Blackman and Rowena
    Love never blows up and gets killed...

Ok, I give up.

spoiler:
    How do you get to Serafina? I've unlocked the door to the caves and watched the duel, but the gate in front of me is unopenable and I can't find another way there.

Jah: Are you talking about the gate in the cave where you can overlook the duel?
    That should magically become frobbable shortly after the duel is finished - presumably set up like that to stop people like me from trying to save the duellists.

Well, it didn't. Please don't tell me I have to start over from the beginning!

Pretty much what Nameless said.
    spoiler:
    Have you tried opening the gate once the duel ends? You have to wait for the duel to end first. Then continue onward from there. You'll find her, and run across her soon after the duel.

If I'm remembering the scene correctly, you might have to wait a minute while characters reposition themselves.

On the other hand, event triggers have been skipped on rare occasion. Got me back in the habit of hard saves instead of quicksaves.

You should wait until the thief who is near the grate says: "Better you than me" and goes away. After that, the gate should open.
    Last edited by Lady Rowena; 8th Jan 2008 at 18:13.

FW:FW:FW: SO TRUE!!!
    you should still have the GATE KEY, and keep following the path through the cave.

It will bring you right around to that cavern.
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 9th Jan 2008 at 14:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rowena View Post
    You should wait until the thief who is near the grate says: "Better you than me" and goes away. After that, the gate should open.
    I can't remember if
    spoiler:
    I heard him say that or not. The duel ended ages ago and there are two thieves in there besides Serafina. And the gate is unopenable.

In other words, I'm screwed. Shouldn't have relied on quicksaves, I guess. But it's still a pain to start the mission over again.

It's possible that
    spoiler:
    I may have quicksaved while the duel was going on. Maybe that broke the trigger?

Quote Originally Posted by theBlackman View Post
    you should still have the GATE KEY, and keep following the path through the cave.

It will bring you right around to that cavern.
    That's the whole point. I can't follow the path because the gate isn't frobbable!

Sounds like that might have done it. There should only be Serafina and her boy friend there.

NEVER rely only on QS. Make a Hard save now and then. And you can name the saves.

Just type over "night zzz 18:90" or whatever and then save.

I hope you don't have to do the entire N3 over, and that if you do, this was the first stop on the way (the thieves) and not the last.

Good luck.

Ok, try
    spoiler:
    shooting a rope arrow on the wood and jump over the gate. I had the intention to put a barrier over here, but honestly I don't remember if I did.
    edit- I didn't, but be warned, save a rope arrow, you'll have to return back the same way

I cannot guarantee that everything will work as it should though.
    Last edited by Lady Rowena; 8th Jan 2008 at 19:14.

Ok, try
    spoiler:
    shooting a rope arrow on the wood and jump over the gate. I had the intention to put a barrier over here, but honestly I don't remember if I did.
    edit- I didn't, but be warned, save a rope arrow, you'll have to return back the same way

Woohoo, it worked! At least I got on the other side of the gate! Thanks, that saved a couple of hours of playing time!

I like this mission. In fact, Its my esteemed honor to list it into my personal top 5. I like the graphics and new intriging textures as well as the music too. The music sounds much like a track from the movie "From Hell" w/ Johnny Depp w/o the heart beat.

I am very stuck in Night one...... Many doors and secret windows and doors to good places will not open w/ 1 lock pick and I've pretty much b-jacked everyone. I cannot get into the sewers, the Mechanist tower. I also saw a tough window overlooking the mechanists tower and the wide/deep canal (The clock shop).
    Does anyone have any ideas whereas I could start.

BTW Personal TOP 5not in any order)
    Calendra's Legacy
    Seven Sisters
    Seventh Crystal
    Rowena's Curse and there are two that make the list but cannot remember their names.....

GOOD FM LADY ROWENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OH wait! I'm in night three after typing all of this. Sorry!

I cannot give you any hint if I don't know at which point you are and what have you done until now. Any objective completed?

I am glad that you like it until now.

BTW, this is the wrong thread. This is for Night 3

Forgive me for posting in the wrong one earlier. I'll post what I have accomplished thus far in the other thread.......

ok, I've got all the objectives completed except making it back to Basso's. I think it might be a portal somewhere but I don't know where to go to get back to Basso's.
    spoiler:
    I thought it might be one of those caged things that had the frobbable things inside but I'm just lost now. How do I get back to Basso's?

If you are done. Remember the room with the skeleton and the note on the floor about a portal that won't open?

If you haven't found it you need to take another good look around, and watch for the spiders. You are not out of the woods, yet.

Home Run Missed

I have the same problem as Cavador_8: having done everything else I'd like to pay the concluding visit to Basso. Got back to the portal and all the way to the starting pool - or anywhere - except the City . Am I blind or completely demented ?
    Let me join the choir, though: one of the most amazing missions ever made!

csamba

You hadn't to return back to the starting pool!
    Return to where the
    spoiler:
    statue of the Trickster was, (you can easily go there by taking the teleports) then go through one of the arches and you will find the final teleport. The porticullis should be open now.

Enlightened!

Grazie mille volte, Lady Rowena - anche per queste 3 avventure eccezionali!

I'm usually just at the receiving end of this forum, but this is a rare occasion to express my sincere admiration. Thanks again .

csamba (often dreaming in Italian )

Ok, try
    spoiler:

Does that mean that I can save the duellists if I run fast enough? I'll have to try that when I replay the mission!

Black Crystals

How many black crystals are there?