TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: What are you working on RIGHT NOW - T1/2 Dromed Edition

Great, after looking at these fabulous pictures I'm really looking forward to your new upcoming mission.

Wow! Splendid work, Nicked! Everything looks very intricate, you must have put a lot of time into those models.

nicked

I've been a bit lazy for the past week or so but oh well I guess we all need a break at some point before we go crazy lol

I have today recently gotten back to working hard on my mission "St. Terras Prison" and I have to say that I am very impressed in how much I've done in this spectacular mission of mine that is almost done. I'd say that this will be out before my other releases as I am really confident about getting it finished. Heh it's hard to believe that I was actually almost going to abandon it *Sigh* stupid decisions/mistakes we sometimes make

I just got started on the actual 'Prison' area in the mission and I'm stratagizing and brainstorming a lot on how it's gonna go and I think I know very well where the designs will go and what they will be and I just hope for the best

just another quick update on my first proper mission, this time theres a video!!!! its just a quick pass of the main exterior areas brush work mostly done, lots left to do though textures, lighting, ai, objectives etc

Damn, that looks awesome

ZylonBane
    Quote Originally Posted by silent_thief View Post
    just another quick update on my first proper mission, this time theres a video!!!!
    WTF, are you playing with a touchpad instead of a mouse?

Quote Originally Posted by ZylonBane View Post
    WTF, are you playing with a touchpad instead of a mouse?
    yes i use my laptop when im building levels, that way i can sit on my sofa or lie in my bed :-D

Quote Originally Posted by nicked View Post
    I put some more details and some screenshots about the mission I'm working on up on my blog:

https://nickdablin.wordpress.com/201...ssion-blender/
    Are you use 16-bit light ?

Yes, due to filesize limitations. I'll bump it to 32 if I can; once everything is placed I'll try and tweak it down a bit.

Kind of lava themed mission in consideration. Basic idea was to combine lost city style with mechanist factorylike style. This is what i have so far (that's pretty much all of it really), maybe one day i'll have inspiration to continue it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	117.2 KB 
ID:	1997

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	124.1 KB 
ID:	1998

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	197.6 KB 
ID:	1999

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	113.1 KB 
ID:	2000

Nice looking, especially the 1st and 3rd screen. They give off a cool feeling.

Cool? More like oppressively hot.

That does look awesome. I imagine it filled with dark grey fog and constant roaring machinery noise to make it seem all smoky and claustrophobic. Hellish, in a good way.

I just started over on my mission "A Thieves Pawn" and I do say that my skills are getting better in the editor, what do you guys think?

Heres what to juge my skills by...

With this mission I'm trying to make a dark, eerie mansion with many secrets and all of that good stuff
    I did just start rebuilding the mission though (last night) so this is definitely not the final look for it but I bet it was pretty obvious. Anyways I hope you like it

That's very dark but that looks proper Thief 1 to me.

NewDark 64 Contest Winner
    gigagooga, you gotta start releasing some of these missions you're working on. You've shown dozens of amazing screenshots through the years, but you never seem to finish anything.

It brings really good feeling seeing that room, SneakyGuy101
    True Thief DP feeling.

Meanwhile, I keep working on my manor

The screenshots are going from puush, so after month they'll become unavailable to be seen...

Quote Originally Posted by Xorak View Post
    gigagooga, you gotta start releasing some of these missions you're working on. You've shown dozens of amazing screenshots through the years, but you never seem to finish anything.
    Pretty much all of the previous ones are gone by now. It's just, i'm hardly ever satisfied with most of the stuff i make, so it leads to either discarding them or giving them to someone else.

Although there is much more hope on this one than with previous ones.

You guys are kicking out some awesome stuff! Keep up the good work.

I'm having a break from a modem FM that I was working on, which includes a working Jetpack and I'm now working on "Return to Featherstone" for Thief 2 (Remade from scratch, not a convert)

One of the objects in the modem FM is a barge I'm rather proud of which has 11 Vhots...

Barge by SatansSidekick on deviantART

I won't be around for too long though. Real life stuff got in the way and continues to do so.

Take care!

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Pleasure to see you, Sluggs! Drop in more often!

New screenshots

The tavern:

Old shots:

More

More:

Lost in the Far Edge:

I'll include Lost in main campaign. It will be much bigger and more interesting than contest edition.

A Newdark ROoftop Mission

I have been working on a rooftop mission using T2 Newdark for what seems like forever. If I drank 20 cups of coffee a day,it would be done by the end of the year but more realisitcally, it would be a spring 2015 release.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a free service where I could store some screenshots? I have never had that ability but would be happy tpo post a few screenshots.

BBB

Soul Tear good screens

Your textures are all hd?

Soul Tear - that's some bloody atmospheric stuff there! Wow! Lighting and texturing are great. Attention to detail is stunning. Can't wait to explore it!

Page 225 of 292 FirstFirst ... 125175180185190195200205210215220221222223224225226227228229230235240245250255260265270275 ... LastLast