TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 311 of 311 FirstFirst ... 61211261266271276281286291296301306307308309310311
Results 7,751 to 7,773 of 7773

Thread: What are you working on RIGHT NOW - T1/2 Dromed Edition

Is this the interior of that real-life place you're recreating? Looks very nice and posh indeed

Quote Originally Posted by marbleman View Post
    Is this the interior of that real-life place you're recreating? Looks very nice and posh indeed
    It is. The interior will be a lot different to the real place, though the layout of the rooms is about 70% correct.

The First Screenshot from "Paradox Equation", this is not a normal Thief FM.

Nice! Are you going to give us a sneak peek of one your 'crazy puzzles' you have planned?

Not Yet, its to early.
    The Next Screens and maybe a trailer will be ready in the end of the month.

Nicked always fancy, nice work there.

Terra that looks very unique, its looking very interesting, good job there so far.

Quote Originally Posted by nicked View Post
    A few more tweaks - increased the ILLUM brightness, reduced the transparency of the crystal, and made the alpha 1-bit to stop some z-sorting issues:

Pretty happy with it now. I don't have enough polys for proper bulbs to be visible, but with the tweaks and the fact that it'll only ever be viewed from beneath, I think that's fine. The 1-bit alpha is a little annoyingly crispy, but again it'll mostly be viewed from far below where it won't be as obvious.
    That looks pretty nice, but the glass still is not as bright as the light source it uses. IMO, you could give up on the glass transparency altogether. NewDark uses material definitions, right? You could make an emissive (glow) mask for the glass, so it looks more like a light source:

Wouldn't an emissive texture still glow when the light was switched off?

You'd have to link it with a switch as well, yes.

A toy city battle royale! Which team you'd cheer for? Red or Blue?

I love the toy city Zoro!

----

Just hashing out the city wall around the same industrial area I've been working on. I have some facade details to do on it, and giant portcullis. Lighting is just for demo.

Then there it is again from inside my gatehouse. I haven't created the back weight holding clamps yet lol so it's just floating.

Looks very good Gamophyte!
    ..but is the wall bit too thin around the portcullis? For now, it looks like enemy soldiers with right tools might get through it very quickly.

@Zoro Nice Little City, i am also working on a littel City in "Paradox Equation".

@gamophyte
    Looks very Good!

https://imgur.com/a/StfBy

Middle of development: A few characters and a the home of a playwright. I have a female ghost playing piano - the fallboard opens manually until I can use tweqs to keep it open. The blacksmith is linked back to an AIWatchObj using Conv 7 (arms in front moving up and down). I edited an anvil hammer sound to synch with the motions, but it does so temporarily before going out of synch for a while (more investigation required). For the minstrel I used the Motion Editor and took a frame from Conv 128 (femturnh). Playwrights home: Art Deco / Edwardian textures and a superimposed letter on the door from DeiGratia font.
    Last edited by Derspegn; 22nd Oct 2017 at 10:24.

Random piece of street scenery...

Click to enbiggen

-Terra-
    Looks interesting. However, I'd myself probably make the orange brick and cobblestone textures smaller.
    gamophyte
    Castle-Medieval cities is one of my favorite themes. I really like how textures are blended together, it looks really good.
    The Watcher
    Mysterious and looks really good.

Quote Originally Posted by gigagooga View Post
    Looks very good Gamophyte!
    ..but is the wall bit too thin around the portcullis? For now, it looks like enemy soldiers with right tools might get through it very quickly.
    Thank you! Ha that is actually close to what it is in real life.

https://www.google.com/maps/@48.6350...7i13312!8i6656

I admit it could still be a little thicker but it worked out that way being on a diagonal grid. Perhaps it's a repurposed area, yes it used to be a second line of defence once the the old outer wall is breached.
    But also, if the draw was up it covers that section snugly, and the door is crisscrossed with a iron plating. Also when the portcullis comes down it fortifies the gap. So there!
    Quote Originally Posted by -Terra- View Post
    @Zoro Nice Little City, i am also working on a littel City in "Paradox Equation".
    @gamophyte
    Looks very Good!
    Oh interesting little modern area there. I am intrigued. And thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Derspegn View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/StfBy
    Middle of development: A few characters and a the home of a playwright. I have a female ghost playing piano - the fallboard opens manually until I can use tweqs to keep it open. The blacksmith is linked back to an AIWatchObj using Conv 7 (arms in front moving up and down). I edited an anvil hammer sound to synch with the motions, but it does so temporarily before going out of synch for a while (more investigation required). For the minstrel I used the Motion Editor and took a frame from Conv 128 (femturnh). Playwrights home: Art Deco / Edwardian textures and a superimposed letter on the door from DeiGratia font.
    Looks fun with attention to AI, looks like we're in for a good tight story too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
    Random piece of street scenery...
    Yeah I'm a fan of all of your screens lol, I was scared it wasn't going to be developed anymore. I hope this is a sign that it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    -Terra-
    Looks interesting. However, I'd myself probably make the orange brick and cobblestone textures smaller.
    gamophyte
    Castle-Medieval cities is one of my favorite themes. I really like how textures are blended together, it looks really good.
    The Watcher
    Mysterious and looks really good.
    Thank you Zoro, it means a lot, lots of stress finding the right textures.

I'm working on a collection of goits, gimboids and all round smegheads.

Quote Originally Posted by -Terra- View Post
    @ -Terra-

Interesting area you've made there. Do you want to use the newer cars from TROTB 2? Those versions use materials for their bodies. If you don't want the material effects on them, I can remake the textures.

Quote Originally Posted by Purgator View Post

I'm working on a collection of goits, gimboids and all round smegheads.
    LOL, make me want so chicken vindaloo!

Wow lots of great pics everyone

I've been cooking up quite a bit in DromEd lately too but I won't reveal anything yet because I'd rather be secretive

Quote Originally Posted by GORT View Post
    @ -Terra-

Interesting area you've made there. Do you want to use the newer cars from TROTB 2? Those versions use materials for their bodies. If you don't want the material effects on them, I can remake the textures.
    I want this material effects, i really like this.
    I am using all the stuff from Rotb2.

OK. Here are the models.

Vehicles.zip

If anyone else wants to use them, they can. Just remember to give me credit for them.

Page 311 of 311 FirstFirst ... 61211261266271276281286291296301306307308309310311