TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 320 of 320 FirstFirst ... 70220270275280285290295300305310315316317318319320
Results 7,976 to 7,996 of 7996

Thread: What are you working on RIGHT NOW - T1/2 Dromed Edition

I smell a Keeper Mission!

I can't see anything, so I think you're right.

I think he is working on .... NOTHING! The fist time in a long while if I am not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryG View Post
    I think he is working on .... NOTHING! The fist time in a long while if I am not mistaken.
    He removed the Screenshots and created a thread in Fan Mission. It is for the 20th Contest for thief 1.

\0/ another yandros mission

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    I fixed the link, I renamed the folder it's in to be more contest-specific and forgot to adjust the URL over here. And yes I also posted it in the Contest Screenshots thread in the FM forum.

Hi, I'm Leandro Conte Febras from Brazil.

Soon (or not: cheeky I'll post my first mission. It's a project that haunts me since 5th grade in the 2000s. Because of the time, I'm finishing it in homeopathic doses ...
    The scenario is my school (in all details) where I studied until university. When I started, I had no idea what I was doing. Now, with NewDark 1.25 (thanks to the blessed ones involved) made me want to start everything from the beginning: cheeky: (just kidding). I've worked alone for all these years, but now it's time to learn more about scripting and other things related to finishing. I am feeling totally alone and aimless because of the absurd amount of information that has emerged in all this years. Needing a hug maybe: cheeky:
    I'm surprised to see such dedicated people working hard for almost 20 years. Congratulations to all of you. Myths. My wish is to sit behind a PC for a month with each of you to learn .
    I'm sure I'll have lots of questions from now on. I hope to count on you.
    Here are some pictures of my mission and a brief video on youtube. (Sorry for bad English)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...kJ?usp=sharing
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDl8...ature=youtu.be

Southquarter.com/fms
    Welcome to the fold, leconbras. Those are some nice looking screens, I'm anxious to check out your mission. Any kind of idea on release date? Keep up the good work.

Btw, that's a whole lot of chairs in that 5th screen.

Lots of chairs!! I sure hope he modeled each row as a single row-of-chairs object.

What is with it and Portuguese speakers doing modern looking scenes in Dromed?

Lots of chairs!! I sure hope he modeled each row as a single row-of-chairs object.

What is with it and Portuguese speakers doing modern looking scenes in Dromed?
    I too was wondering this lol.

Ol Leandro bem vindo, se precisares de algum material de tempos actuais para a tua escola v a minha misso "FTM Life" (da minha cidade natural, Porto) , a tua escola paree ser interessante, e os campos desportivos tem mesmo um estilo Brasileiro

Larry G LoL, if you check my previous missions youl notice i did a bit of every theme

This time im working on a Thief 1 style city mission, but i won't be sharing pictures here because i want to make it a surprise.

There's a lot of good work being shared here, continue with the good work fellows.

No disrespect intended. One Portuguese speaker doing such a mission is interesting. Two Portuguese speakers doing this forms a line. I am waiting on the third to call it a trend worthy of psychological study!

No disrespect intended. One Portuguese speaker doing such a mission is interesting. Two Portuguese speakers doing this forms a line. I am waiting on the third to call it a trend worthy of psychological study!
    I know there's no disrespect youre a good person , as far as im concerned i have you in high consideration.

My psychologic is simple, for example im now spending two weeks in my house at Senhora da hora (Porto) and when wandering through the streets i get again a strong will of making missions set in modern times, its this mix of feelings , the smooth breeze, the sunlight, the surrounding ambient , it's something that can only be experienced when being in the place. But i know that next week when ill return to Saint-Gobain where i live i will get again the will to do missions that approach more thief 1 style "assassin's" "Haunted cathedral" "Down in the bonyard"... and i will loose the interest doing missions set in modern times.

Seasons and places have an influence on me, in the music choices , the games i want to play and the themes i want to do for a thief mission

Through all these years i did several themes for thief, like Sci-fi themes, i remember a few years ago i love to make sci-fi missions, and now i have no will at all to make them. So it's also a matter of phases.

Down in the bonyard

I've made some progress while working on my Hammerite/Soulforge-mission.
    I've decided to add a comparatively large, Bonehoard-like crypt to the cathedral to make the overall mission more diverse:

Last edited by intruder; 15th Jan 2018 at 04:22. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by intruder View Post
    Bonehoard-sytled
    I used to not like this sort of mission, but oddly as time goes by, I love missions like this more and more. Looks good!

I made some serious progress this week taffers. The snow day gods have smiled upon me.

First of all I made some great strides on my T2 FM's weapon system, and created this short demo video: (
    There are new bolt types to replace the existing arrows, this demo shows replacements for water and fire arrows with dust and plasma bolts)...

Here's an outtake shot of a moment where I messed up the emitter properties for the plasma bolts. These orbs were left behind like bubbles as the player moved with the bolt drawn back.

Finally, I made a great deal of progress on my map for the anniversary contest. I don't want to show much to avoid spoilers, but development goes so much faster when you are limited to stock resources! Here's a screen:

Now please shower me with praise so I can keep myself motivated to finish. Have a good weekend peeps.
    Last edited by Phantom; 19th Jan 2018 at 21:58. Reason: Video Link Issues

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Holy crikey, that crossbow is sweet! I love the sound effects and the particles for the different bolts.

Wonderful stuff, Phantom! That crossbow is kickass!

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    Holy crikey, that crossbow is sweet! I love the sound effects and the particles for the different bolts.
    Thanks buddy! Particles can be pretty difficult, at least to me, but it's that much sweeter when you get them to behave how you want. I'll have different bolts to replace each arrow type. I'm still deciding whether to go through the trouble of building the S&R to have those plasma bolts power electrical devices or not. Maybe something I can do with an NV script. I was thinking with S&R I could send TurnOn/Off messages within a certain radius of the explosion...not sure yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Purgator View Post
    Wonderful stuff, Phantom! That crossbow is kickass!
    Thanks a lot! I enjoy tinkering with it.

I've been waiting on a video of that crossbow! So awesome!
    The effects are interesting. I liked the way the water shot out like a water balloon hitting a wall at 100 mph.

I'm happy to hear new guard voices too!

Page 320 of 320 FirstFirst ... 70220270275280285290295300305310315316317318319320