TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 324 of 324 FirstFirst ... 74224274279284289294299304309314319320321322323324
Results 8,076 to 8,099 of 8099

Thread: What are you working on RIGHT NOW - T1/2 Dromed Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Sperry View Post
    I've been working quite a bit on my Undercroft fm ... Wish me luck :-p
    Good luck! I've been looking forward to another mission from you for years!

Due to some hurdles regarding the Thief Anniversary Contest; I've had to strip my current mission and had to eliminate the beautiful mansion I had built. With these few screenshots, please. Feel free to be inspired to take the design into your own consideration. It's now been otherwise deleted to make way to another idea that's being built.

~SilverJackal

Looks very interesting. I would not choose those stained glass textures for those pillars, though.

I dunno, I kinda like it! It's strange, but interesting and unique. I would definitely advise using the cylindrical texture wrapping tool to make the texture fit round the columns properly though.

Also, the ceiling beams in the second last picture - the wood grain is the wrong way round; you might want to rotate it 90 degrees.

Looks like a fun place to explore though!

Not much to report other than getting a skeleton structure done and this small area...
    ~SilverJackal

After a long break from Dromed I decided to go back to my 70% finished Pagan forest mission. It will be a change of pace and aesthetic from Unexpected Detour, as this mission will have more loops and a less linear style of gameplay.

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Looks great, Max!

Very nice. And this vault beautifull !

Looks good DarkMax! Wish they were bigger

"What are you working on RIGHT NOW" ... Trying to create a topic, but neither I nor anyone can see it. Moderators, Help!
    I cannot even delet it...

By the way... I need beta testers for my first mission. Here are the videos:

Gameplay:

Thanks!

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    I see the thread is bad somehow, and I've let the admins know.

@Leconbras DUDE! That cat! I'd pay to use it in my mission!

When I release the mission you are free to use it

I love you!

What does CNSD stand for?

Quote Originally Posted by Sperry View Post
    What does CNSD stand for?

Its the acronym in Portuguese of: Colégio Nossa Senhora das Dores ("Our Lady os Sorrows School"). Its was my school.

I built all the original buildings, more than 8000m²

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Looks really interesting! Can you tell us a little bit about the project?

Quote Originally Posted by ticky View Post
    Looks really interesting! Can you tell us a little bit about the project?
    Sure. Thanks for your interest, ticky. How about a preview with some details? Most of this I've shared before:

The technical: It's as much a total conversion as it is a Thief fan mission. When I started this, I made it a point not to use any stock resources, and the majority of assets I make myself. The goal was to force myself to learn every aspect of level creation versus dragging and dropping resources. I'm using a lot of David Gurrea textures (I like his style) as well as some similar ones from those free texture sites, I also made a handful. And when I get to point where I need an object, I jump over to anim8or and build it, including brand new weapons and tools. I also make all the AI and arm meshes with sculptris, softimage, and anim8or. I perform the voices, though I plan to recruit some local actor friends for a handful of schemas. And I will perform the ambients and music. SO, there are no stock resources used in this mission. I must mention I don't intend to script or code anything, NV has done absolute wonders in that department and I utilize several of those custom scripts. I haven't decided if I want to tackle custom motions for this mission yet, that could push it back very far and I want to get this thing finished!

The setting/style:
    The end result of all that is I have freedom to create everything I loved from Dark Project and Metal Age in my own art style. So essentially it's a blend of both, and perhaps some Deadly Shadows type stuff too. The areas are mostly dark with emphasis on torch light or magic light. There are a fair amount of 'electrics', but I've styled them as archaic and crude, not opulent like in the fancy Thief 2 manors where you have a light switch in every room (that still irks me). The setting is a middle class city area surrounding a former Mechanist cathedral, being converted by the Hammers. I'm not sure where I would place it on The City map, but there is nothing fancy like a bank or museum. It's mostly waterworks and utilities, along with small residences. There are sewers and abandoned buildings, a jail and a prison, and plenty of city watch.

The story/gameplay: I'm going to keep most of that under wraps for now, but the essentials are: • Set a few years after the end of Thief 2. • Play as a member of a secret order, with a new set of tools and weapons. • New gameplay mechanics. • Multiple mission styles in one mission. • Hopefully the first of several missions in a series. • Intersects with Garrett's story.

Feel free to ask any questions. Your feedback is what keeps me chugging along!

Sounds great! Any ETA?

Quote Originally Posted by nicked View Post
    Sounds great! Any ETA?
    I hope to have it ready for beta testing by the end of the year.

Looking forward to it! Phantom, do you have a working title?

Quote Originally Posted by gamophyte View Post
    Looking forward to it! Phantom, do you have a working title?
    Yes the series is called Prophet, mission 1 is called Rite of Passage.

Phantom, it looks and sounds really great. can't wait to play it. Despite no stock resources, it feels really thiefy and unique.

Page 324 of 324 FirstFirst ... 74224274279284289294299304309314319320321322323324