TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Five Tigers: Eye of The Tiger (Update Released April 11, 2008)

Great mission, Catman!

Just finished yesterday with 7 secrets and 120 loot missing from the total.

One of the best - and biggest! - mansion missions ever, IMHO! This one goes on my top 10 list for sure

Keep up the great work

Summer

P.S. Just starting your next one, the Claw of the Tiger, today after work. Arrghh, can't wait.....

I got all objectives, but checking up upon Lady Walker doesn't tick off. I went to see her in the dungeons. I met the loot and all further, found the secret gate, but nothing highlights there, so I'm missing something here.

Help please?
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Does anyone know??? I'd like to end it properly.

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    I got all objectives, but checking up upon Lady Walker doesn't tick off. I went to see her in the dungeons.
    In version 1.0 of this mission, there was a bug which could do just that. The first spoiler of the first posting in this thread explains more about that. If I understand it right, you can still complete this objective by going into Aldred's house and reading his diary. The house is in the northeast corner of the map, and you most likely entered it in the beginning, by shooting a rope arrow into a piece of wood above a window, opening that window and emerging in the house's attic.

To find the diary, go to the floor just below the attic and enter the room on the eastern end of the main corridor. The diary should be on a table to the left of the bed. Reading this diary should mark this objective as fulfilled.

If that does not work, you can try to visit Lady Walker in the dungeon again and touch (frob) her body. This might do the trick as well.

If neither of these two methods works, you've found a bug. If it's version 1.0 of the mission, you probably can't do anything about it anymore; however, you could just consider it done. If, however, you are playing version 1.01 of the mission, then this bug has just reappeared. Catman to the rescue, please...

Thanks Baeuchlein, indeed it is the bugged version. What a shame after all the hard work. I'll DL a newer version and start over after giving this one a rest for some time.

Wonderful FM. I am absolutely loving it. I love the castle!!

I need help with the telescope above Roland's room. I'm on the roof, where you can look all the way down to the first floor where the inside garden is. Is that the right location for it? because I've scoured that place and can't find it. That's the only place I can figure that's over Roland's room.

Also need help with the secret door. Is it the one you get to in roland's lift? where there are 3 red glowing things like in a cave passage and it leads to a black iron gate beside which there is a lever?
    Last edited by llanita; 31st Jul 2013 at 15:55.