TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: The Mirror (April 24, 2008)

Ok can't find blue key and Frobs study. Any help?

Frob's study is on the second floor and is labeled on the map: Cabinet.

The Blue Key is in the Glazier's hideout, check the building with four doors just north of Frob's place. You'll need to read something in Frob's study before they let you in.

What the...

Is there a reason I continue to get stuck on the CamVator?

Thank you! I'm so glad I asked rather than reload. Really thought it was a bug.

Okay I am stumped! I found and picked up the mirror in the maze above the police station. it was on a table next to a body. The problem is I am stuck in there. It is stuck like when you pick up a crate, only I can not throw it or put it down. I have no way out as I closed the hatch after I entered. What is supposed to happen? What do I do?

Thanks for any help!

Sting

Okay well not the Camvator I correct myself. . .

When I frob the drank I freeze and can't move. You see the guard run out the Pub to the gate, and the little cutscene ends and I still can't move.

NVM

My normal mode was buzzed so I did Expert mode

Sorry. .

Quote Originally Posted by Zontik View Post
    Lawviz, maybe that's not how Garrett looks, maybe it's how he imagines himself.
    Or (maybe) it's Garrett W.Spector's imagination?
    About Amber chamber: the Mirror WAS there long before the game starts.
    But...but its a MIRROR lol, not the mirror of Erised or whatever is was? ...well, it's...not...magical? I mean the only mirror in existance is still just a mirror...right? oh poo

Beauty: I had the same problem during a normal iron-man run, but if you jump, the guard will push you a bit, so keep jumping to let him cross.

Stingm: Did you see a reflection of "yourself"? If you did, then you should have mission failed. You were supposed to turn off the lights first. If you did that the mirror should go in the inventory slot

Keeper of FMs
    I finally finished this one!! Great mission, Zontik! It is very challenging but also very fun. The music is wonderful. The movies are nicely done too. Will you make a sequel so we can find out where the mirror goes next?

Have similar problem to beauty man, but when I pick up the absinthe I cant move as I would wont but I am floating in the air towards the gate to Cleggs. and am stuck there. I killed the guard up there, was that a big mistake? I am assuming that the gate wont open unless he is alive to open it to let the other guard through.

I read here that there was another way to get to Clegg and since I cant seem to get past the above problem, could anyone drop a hint as to the alternative route. will be greatly appriciated.

Is there a fix to make it work with 98/ME yet ? (The few minutes I can play look great)

If not, what is it that the FM contains that makes a game designed specifically for 95/98/ME work ONLY on a system (XP) that it was not designed for ? Curious.

Finished it at last!

Thanks Zontik for this great mission (and for your help).

what's happening?

i grabbed the absinthe and got taken on a ride following the drunken guard, i ended up hovering above the gate near a lamp but i cant move now!

Clearinghouse
    xaussienanny, there is balcony near North Power Company.

Ghost

Stuck way back towards the beginning...

I got into the police station, found the watery basement, read the thief's diary; he said I could get into Frob's by the cornice. I couldn't find a cornice that would take rope arrows, but I found a balcony; I tried that, but there's a watcher in the room, and I can't get around it. When SexyPat was stuck at this same point, somebody told her to "take a swim." Swim where? I have only found one swimming area... the waterwheel-police basement.

Is there another place where I can swim to get into Frob's? I saw a grating in the front yard with water under it, but I couldn't open it.

Thanks,

Dafydd

Clearinghouse
    Dafydd, check fountain.

Ghost
    Thanks, Clearing; naturally, I found it immediately after posting!

Quote Originally Posted by blow View Post
    i grabbed the absinthe and got taken on a ride following the drunken guard, i ended up hovering above the gate near a lamp but i cant move now!
    Same thing happened to me. IŽll try something else...

Does this do anything? In the bedroom in Clegg's, next to the room with the fireplace link to the kitchen, the middle part of the table highlights but I can't see that it does anything. Is there something? I hoped it might have something to do with the different shaded wallpaper which looks like it ought to be a secret. But it doesn't.

nickie : Hint - middle of that table is a pressure plate.
    Bigger Hint - check the storeroom.

Finished, but waaay short of loot - any big caches anywhere?

Gotcha! Thanks!

I do seem to be being more thick than usual with this fm. Concentration levels are a little lacking I feel.
    Last edited by nickie; 27th Apr 2008 at 13:35.

Trying to get into Frobb's place. I've found the hole under the fountain but it's blocked by a grate. How do I open it? The only other way I've found into that building is by a balcony that leads into a room with a very quick Watcher that I can't get by. Playing on Expert by the way, just in case that makes a difference.

brain dead I guess

I have read all the posts and still can't find a way into the glaziers hideoutcould someone please be more specific or pm me with the answers please?After posting I found my way into hideoutbut they kill me everytime. Am I supposed to be able to change clothes? And if so, how?
    Last edited by tafferjim; 27th Apr 2008 at 13:55.

@ Nightwalker - Yup I found that grille blocked as well and I'm playing on normal. The only way I managed was to shoot a fire arrow at the watcher. It didn't alert anyone so progressed that way. Mind you, I had to go back to the pub and search around that area for the arrow first.

@ tafferjim - to get to the Glaziers, you have to first read some scrolls in Frob's study (marked cabinet). Once you've done that, if you examine 'closely' the building with 4 matching doors round to the side of Frob's place, you'll find one of them is somewhat different from the others.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast