TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: The Mirror (April 24, 2008)

nw: Look on top of fountain

I, too had a problem with CamVator episode and am wondering if that had worked beyond the gate would it have opened front door to Clegg's? Even tho I have gotten into Clegg's place I still haven't found the key to front door and would like to leave that way rather than the hard way.

[QUOTE=nickie;1727303]@ tafferjim - to get to the Glaziers...
    Got that right after posting of course, but now I can't get in without them all trying to kill me. Am I supposed to change clothes? And if so, how?

Re: grate. Looked all over the place but never thought of looking on top of the fountain!! But I am a bit on the short side Sorry to lead you in the wrong direction NW.

As far as I know joanieS the door is only unlocked by the drunk guard - I never found a key and it wasn't on him after he collapsed in the doorway.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
    Trying to get into Frobb's place. I've found the hole under the fountain but it's blocked by a grate. How do I open it? The only other way I've found into that building is by a balcony that leads into a room with a very quick Watcher that I can't get by. Playing on Expert by the way, just in case that makes a difference.
    Frob high up on the fountain's pedestal (east side I think) - could'nt see a switch, but you should hear it work.

oops, too slow again!

@ tafferjim - there's a uniform hanging up in the first room on the right I think on the corridor through the glass door on the left. However, they seem to still want to kill me all the time as soon as I go into another room.

Just knocking out the ones patrolling seemed to be enough to get by, the others I could sneak behind. Perhaps we just don't smell right!!

tafferjim : I had to BJ several, then go thru door on the left & check the rooms there.

Anybody else falling way short on loot?

EDIT: Oh, this is getting ridiculous!

But that's the sum total of what I know about anything so far - and even that I don't get right. You stay put Sticky Fingers, I'm leaving it to you and the others who do know what they're talking about. I haven't even finished yet.

Glaziers Hideout, finally made it in. Now how do I open the secret door in the stairwell of the Sanctuary? Also read some posts about the armory still can't get in there.

tafferjim : the readable in the guardroom says some mines are unstable - get into the 1st part, shoot a mine with a broadhead & be ready to hide quick. That guard's got something...

Don't know about the other yet - I can only go back there one more time.

Thanks for the tips on the fountain, folks. I'm enjoying this but finding it VERY confusing. I never would have gotten far without this thread. Let's see how much farther I can go before I get stuck again!

I, too, would like to know about that bit in the sanctuary stairwell. I must have clicked away on any obscure thing I could think of. Perhaps there's another pressure plate somewhere.

@ tafferjim. I got a tip from elkston's post but found that if I was in the shadows, I wasn't spotted.

Finished it finally, thanks everyone for all the help.

So, did you find the answer to the sanctuary stairwell?

Keeper of FMs
    I am also wondering about the door on the Sanctuary stairs. Anybody open it yet?

Also, to get into the balcony entrance to Frobb's with the Watcher:
    As the watcher is turned your left, run towards that corner & position yourself directly under the watcher, not all the way in the corner. That way the watcher cannot see you and does not go into full alert. Then you can zip over, grab the key & get back under it. Then unlock the door & scoot out around the wall & shut the door. That is how I first got into Frobb's.

There are 2 ways of entering the sanctuary. I noticed that on normal mode, the key can be made via multimold.

But on expert, the key cant be made somehow, but don't worry, theres another way in: theres a hidden passage in the generator room. Just find a switch =)

Thanks, Lawviz. Great hiding place, I had totally missed that.

One has to really work at this fan mission, but I totally appreciate that. Congratulations to the author, great job!!!!!

I guess I hit a bug there in the attic. I loaded a previous save and was able to finish this wonderful level. Thanks for a gret ride, and I thought the ending cinematic was perfect.

I too am wondering about that secret in the sanctuary stairwell! Anyone?

Sting

I'm guessing that Lawviz's last post might be the answer to that. Will have to check it out tomorrow now.

Is that Sanctuary stairwell door the metal trapdoor in the ceiling? Because that has opened since destroying the Emergency power cable (or maybe after using the entrance Lawviz described). Haven't figured out how to get to the area above it yet...

EDIT : Ah, sorry, wrong door - Lawviz's last post explains that door (didn't see it as that was the only way I used to get in.)
    Last edited by Sticky Fingers; 27th Apr 2008 at 16:09.

It has come to my attention, that this mission contains the file "SND\SFX\W3.WAV" with the so called "Horst-Wessel-Lied", which is an old Nazi propaganda song and therefore is illegal to host or distribute in any way in or to Germany.

Clegg place ?????

Hello Taffer's
    Can't find my way into the Clegg Mansion or the police Station. Any help appreciated !!!! The Geez

In the Glaziers' dining room I cannot frob the ring under the table that the rat is sitting on Is this not supposed to be collected for loot?

Quote Originally Posted by SinisterShadow View Post
    It has come to my attention, that this mission contains the file "SND\SFX\W3.WAV" with the so called "Horst-Wessel-Lied", which is an old Nazi propaganda song and therefore is illegal to host or distribute in any way in or to Germany.

You're absolutely right, SinisterShadow. I didn't even realize that the melody was Horst-Wessel-Lied until you mentioned it.

One of the reasons the Wolfenstein 3D was confiscated in Germany was because this song was prominently featured in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by joanieS View Post
    In the Glaziers' dining room I cannot frob the ring under the table that the rat is sitting on Is this not supposed to be collected for loot?
    It should be the intelligent rat and is waiting for an intelligent action, which may also be the answer to my missing 420 loot.

Oh, rats!!! Now, where did I read about that!!!!!!

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast