TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: Available voice actors

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    I did Benny for Cell 6, so check it out and if it's close enough, email me the lines.

Put me in line next...I would like a shot at it.

If I went into Thief2 or Thief Gold, or even Thief...which directory would I go to, and how are the files stored? I have several voices I would like to try on some sample lines to get a direction and a profession that would be useful to you folks before I go full tilt at the wrong windmill.

Look in the RES folder (CRFS in T1/G I believe) and you'll see a bunch of .crf files, which are just renamed ZIP archives. Open snd.crf in your ZIP program and you'll see a bunch of subfolders, one per voice set plus a few others for sound FX and the like. Benny is the voice of guard3.

Edit:
    I uploaded one of Benny's lines from Cell 6 here: http://www.wearytaffer.com/storage/v...dros_Benny.mp3
    Last edited by Yandros; 16th Jan 2017 at 20:00.

Look in your Thief folders for RES...short for resources. All game resources are in there. Snd.crf will be the sound folder. The .crf is just a zip file. I just rename it snd.zip and extract.

EDIT: seriously Russ?

Guess we should start calling you "SlowFoxx".

I need a Voice Actor for my Upcoming FM. I need the same Voice as the Eye from Thief 1.

I checked out the YouTube clip, and I could do that all day long! Send me a script!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910