TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Available voice actors

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Welcome back Ibsen's Ghost, Voice acting is always in demand.

Hello! Here is a new voice actor available!

1. I don't count any more the number of voices I recorded for unfinished missions. Concerning released ones, I recorded my voice for FireMage's missions 'The Revenge of Lt Hagen' in English and French (where I was Hagen and the soldier in the prison) and 'The Overlord's Ending' in French only. Thus, if you want to release missions in French, I'm here. I already did a dwarf, a mechanist and 2 different thieves.
    But I can also record in English if you ask me too. I did :
    -the executioneer in Darthslair's Tell Tale Heart mission ;
    -the preaching priest in Cathedral of St Vincent by Cardia1 and Darthslair ;
    -Garrett in Firemage's Half-Assed Wedding and The Wooden Box missions ;
    -Garrett in Cardia1's Mechanists on the Rise mission as well as in Religious Conflict ;

You can then notice I'm not that bad for imitating Garrett

You'll also hear my voice in upcoming missions made by GORT, Lady Rowena or SneakyGuy101.

2. I can easily change my voice, from a rude and deep voice to a hoarse one. Thus, I can do thieves, guards, hammerites, servants, cops, mages... even Garrett! Whatever you want to. I can emulate a British accent if I speak slowlier. If you like French accent, I obviously can do it too.

3. Here is a .wav where you can here what I can emulate. The 1st voice is a try for Garrett, the 2nd is a try for Guard 4 ('Had enough yet?'), the 3rd for Guard 5 ('Don't make taff over it - light it up!') the 4th is a try for Hammerite 1 ('Halt thief, I see thee, thou shalt not escape!'), the 5th is a Hammerite voice I invented, the 6th is a try for Thief 2 ('Don't be such a sissy!'), the 7th for Ramirez, the 8th for Mage 1 ('Noooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!') and the last one for Mage 2 ('The seasons move faster, invader.'). If you need to use these guards/mages/etc., I'm here for you!

4. I'm very available these times, but of course, ask me only if you're sure your mission will be released soon. I always check and answer my emails, so you can prefer them over PMs, but there's a chance I check them too (thanks to my emails!).

Glad to render service!
    Steve
    Last edited by Frère Staven; 12th May 2016 at 11:45. Reason: Update, with new files

Please Phantom, add me!!!

Archivist
    Of course, Frere. Good to have another voice actor on board . I've included your name, with a link to your post with information, in the first post list. Nice job on those recordings.

Please take good notice of the suggestions and tips in the first post, to ensure an effective use of this thread and possible voice requests .

I updated my info and hopefully that should be good to go. If you have a script I can tackle send it my way!

Darthslair, I just emailed you

Archivist
    Hi everyone,

A few updates.

- Several voice actors in the list updated their post with details recently, as visible here.

- BrokenArts has requested her name to be moved from the list and is no longer available for voice acting requests.

Need 2 Servants for short conversation

i am about 90% done with a TDP mission and need help with a conversation. I need 1 female servant and 1 male servant. No heavy requirements other than recording the lines and sending me final wav files (I don't do any real sound modifications).

I may need a few guards in a few weeks but just need servants for now.

Thanks
    BBB

Quote Originally Posted by darthsLair View Post
    I also, need some voice actors whom I could not contact in this list.
    Sweet Sounding woman voice "angelic"---------------Available.
    Evil Skeleton Voice Male or Female -Fulfilled.
    Evil Pumpkin Voice Male-different-taken-Fulfilled.
    Evil Pumpkin Voice Female---------------------------------Available
    Evil Pumpkin Voice Male-different------------------------Available
    Evil Eye-Male or Female-------------------------------------Available
    Evil Executioner-Male-taken-fulfilled.
    Old man Ghost-Male-fulfilled.

Evil Statue Voice Male- Taken-Fulfilled.
    Evil Child's Voice Female------------------------------------Available.
    Ghost Child Male(A.) -different-------Available.
    Ghost Child Female(B.)-different-----Fulfilled.
    Ghost Child Male or female(C.)-different--------Fulfilled.
    Master Character-Very Evil-More so than Constantine-Male Voice-Taken-Fulfilled.

Any Evil sounding voices out there ? I need them before September 30th.
    Here is your chance to become a Star.
    Your name will be up in lights in the Release thread, and in the Readme for the World to see.

Edit:Skeleton and Statue ,1 male pumpkin, the executioner,Master evil character voices taken. Thankyou. Still need tons of voice actors before August 30th 2012.
    I am still in need of voice actors for the upcoming Halloween Contest which has a deadline of Oct 30th.
    I have filled a few, but I am in dire need to fill this list. Please come forward, as alot of the Actors of this list cannot be contacted. Trick or Treat !

Edit: I have sent some pms, so hopefully, I will fulfill some of the list soon. Aug.28th,2012
    Last edited by darthsLair; 29th Aug 2012 at 12:30.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Rod, count on me to do any male or non-human voices that don't get taken by others once you've given them a chance to respond. I'd hate to see your Halloween mission compromised by a lack of voice actor responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    Rod, count on me to do any male or non-human voices that don't get taken by others once you've given them a chance to respond. I'd hate to see your Halloween mission compromised by a lack of voice actor responses.
    Thanks Russ, I should know in a week or two what may happen. I am eager to place the conversations as needed because it helps to fine tune the game play. I am also working on a video briefing and a couple cutscenes as well.

Voice Actor
    Sorry I don't get in here that often anymore, folks. I am supposed to get an email when someone posts in here, but I somehow missed a few. I don't think I can turn any lines by a 30 Aug deadline, but I can support any male voice part that needs to be done by Labor Day. So I guess I'm off to check PMs.

Hi Don, I moved the due date to Sept 30th 2012, so as to allow time for beta testing. Thankyou !

Sweet Sounding woman voice "Jennivere"-Taken-fulfilled
    Evil Skeleton Voice Male or Female -Fulfilled
    Evil Pumpkin Voice Male-different-Taken-Fulfilled
    Evil Pumpkin Voice Female-Taken-FulFilled
    Evil Eye-Male or Female-Taken-Fulfilled
    Evil Executioner-Male-Taken-Fulfilled

Evil Statue Voice Male- Taken-Fulfilled
    Evil Child's Voice Female----------------------------Available
    Ghost Child Male(A.) -different- Evil Sounding-Taken-Fulfilled
    Ghost Child Female(B.)-Taken-Fulfilled
    Ghost Child Male(C.)-Taken-Fulfilled

Your name will be up in lights in the Release thread, and in the Readme for the World to see.

Edit:Skeleton and Statue ,1 male pumpkin, the executioner,Master evil character voices taken. Thankyou. Still need some voice actors before September 30th, 2012. Please refer to list to pick what is available.
    Last edited by darthsLair; 3rd Sep 2012 at 19:30.

Quote Originally Posted by darthsLair View Post
    Hi Don, I moved the due date to Sept 30th 2012, so as to allow time for beta testing. Thankyou !

Sweet Sounding woman voice "Jennivere"---------------Available
    Evil Skeleton Voice Male or Female -Fulfilled
    Evil Pumpkin Voice Female-Taken-FulFilled
    Evil Eye-Male or Female-Taken-Fulfilled
    Evil Executioner-Male-Taken-Fulfilled

Evil Statue Voice Male- Taken-Fulfilled
    Evil Child's Voice Female----------------------------Available
    Ghost Child Male(A.) -different- Evil Sounding-Taken-Fulfilled
    Ghost Child Female(B.)-Taken-Fulfilled
    Ghost Child Male(C.)-Taken-Fulfilled

Edit:Skeleton and Statue ,1 male pumpkin, the executioner,Master evil character voices taken. Thankyou. Still need some voice actors before September 30th, 2012. Please refer to list to pick what is available.
    I may not have any credits to voice acting. However, I could do any voice you wont. If you need any more male voices. If you ever watched The Classic He-Man cartoon. I can do the voice of Skeletor. I'd gladly contribute if you need any more male voices. As I stated I can do a lot of various voices. I'll gladly record some lines multiple times to show you various voice stiles I can do.

Let me know in a pm

Fizbop

Quote Originally Posted by Fizbop View Post
    I may not have any credits to voice acting. However, I could do any voice you wont. If you need any more male voices. If you ever watched The Classic He-Man cartoon. I can do the voice of Skeletor. I'd gladly contribute if you need any more male voices. As I stated I can do a lot of various voices. I'll gladly record some lines multiple times to show you various voice stiles I can do.

Let me know in a pm

Fizbop
    pm'd you, and thanks !

Edit: I have asked Shadow Creepr to do Jennivere, still need the other for an Evil sounding childs voice.
    Last edited by darthsLair; 3rd Sep 2012 at 19:29.

I'm back from real life and ready to do voice work again. I bought a better micro, too! So if anyone needs a female voice, contact me please.
    Darthslair, I'd love to work with you again.

Hunh. Rufus is a girl...who knew.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Nightfall View Post
    I haven't managed to get a response out of Wynne for over two years now.
    That's disappointing. I had high hopes. She said (many, many years ago) that she would voice my antagonist in my FM. I'm so sad now, but hey, stuff happens. I'm nowhere near needing voice acting done, but I do feel more confident that it will eventually get here...this time. 99% sure..

Glad someone started this thread. Maybe one day I'll need VA's in my FM...one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
    I'm back from real life and ready to do voice work again. I bought a better micro, too! So if anyone needs a female voice, contact me please.
    Darthslair, I'd love to work with you again.
    Hi Rufus, It would be my pleasure ! Soon as I can see again, I will contact you for various parts.

Rufus;

I am about 95% done with a TDP mission and would love to have you help with a conversation. It is a servant and a small number of lines (5 or 6), if you have time.

Thanks
    BBB

ps; If there is a male servant out there who would be willing to do a few lines, that would be great.

I'd like to be listed in the first post, please.

1: Experience - some missions from darthslair so far, and one of myself (Oh, L'amour) but Iwouldn't recommend that one. I read a lot of books, too but noone recorded it so far. A new mission is on its way but so far I don't know the name of it.
    2: Type of voice - well ... female, I guess. So far I spoke a girls ghost and some servants. Hear the example below. I'm sure I can do more "adult" voices, too, like a mean keeper priestess or a hammerite fighter. I speak with accent and cannot get rid of it, so I guess you'll have to deal with it.
    3: Recordings - http://www.file-upload.net/download-6961819/4.wav.html I really hope this'll stay online for awhile. If it is down, please contact me and I'll send it to you.
    4: Status - ready for business
    Last edited by Rufus; 23rd Dec 2012 at 07:59.

Archivist
    You're now in the list, Rufus

wheee

Hi,

One of my voice actors hasn't got back to me, so I still require a voice before I can get Sturmdrang Peak into final beta. What I require:

* Female voice, mid-30s for preference.
    * Character is tough rogue sort of character.
    * Six lines of dialogue for a couple of conversations.

If you can help, please send me a PM or an email.

Thanks!

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Just above your post there, Rufus is a talented female voice actor who has been available lately.

Female voice actor request.
    It is seven lines, the longest is about 12 words. If someone is interested, it should sound like an evil young girl/ghost, who is talking in Garretts head.
    My girlfriend tried, but we have not a good microphone, and she have not done this before. English is not her mother language. So its hard to get it good.
    Its just this left, then its time for beta testing.
    I have sent a PM to Rufus. If not, is there someone else?

Thanks in advanced.

/Beltzer

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast