TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Available voice actors

Hello! Here is a new voice actor available!

1. I don't count any more the number of voices I recorded for unfinished missions. Concerning released ones, I recorded my voice for FireMage's missions 'The Revenge of Lt Hagen' in English and French (where I was Hagen and the soldier in the prison) and 'The Overlord's Ending' in French only. Thus, if you want to release missions in French, I'm here. I already did a dwarf, a mechanist and 2 different thieves.
    But I can also record in English if you ask me too. I did :
    -the executioneer in Darthslair's Tell Tale Heart mission ;
    -the preaching priest in Cathedral of St Vincent by Cardia1 and Darthslair ;
    -Garrett in Firemage's Half-Assed Wedding and The Wooden Box missions ;
    -Garrett in Cardia1's Mechanists on the Rise mission as well as in Religious Conflict ;

You can then notice I'm not that bad for imitating Garrett

You'll also hear my voice in upcoming missions made by GORT, Lady Rowena or SneakyGuy101.

2. I can easily change my voice, from a rude and deep voice to a hoarse one. Thus, I can do thieves, guards, hammerites, servants, cops, mages... even Garrett! Whatever you want to. I can emulate a British accent if I speak slowlier. If you like French accent, I obviously can do it too.

3. Here is a .wav where you can here what I can emulate. The 1st voice is a try for Garrett, the 2nd is a try for Guard 4 ('Had enough yet?'), the 3rd for Guard 5 ('Don't make taff over it - light it up!') the 4th is a try for Hammerite 1 ('Halt thief, I see thee, thou shalt not escape!'), the 5th is a Hammerite voice I invented, the 6th is a try for Thief 2 ('Don't be such a sissy!'), the 7th for Ramirez, the 8th for Mage 1 ('Noooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!') and the last one for Mage 2 ('The seasons move faster, invader.'). If you need to use these guards/mages/etc., I'm here for you!

4. I'm very available these times, but of course, ask me only if you're sure your mission will be released soon. I always check and answer my emails, so you can prefer them over PMs, but there's a chance I check them too (thanks to my emails!).

Glad to render service!
    Steve
    Last edited by Frère Staven; 12th May 2016 at 10:45. Reason: Update, with new files

Please Phantom, add me!!!

Archivist
    Of course, Frere. Good to have another voice actor on board . I've included your name, with a link to your post with information, in the first post list. Nice job on those recordings.

Please take good notice of the suggestions and tips in the first post, to ensure an effective use of this thread and possible voice requests .

I updated my info and hopefully that should be good to go. If you have a script I can tackle send it my way!

Archivist
    Hi everyone,

A few updates.

- Several voice actors in the list updated their post with details recently, as visible here.

- BrokenArts has requested her name to be moved from the list and is no longer available for voice acting requests.

I'm back from real life and ready to do voice work again. I bought a better micro, too! So if anyone needs a female voice, contact me please.
    Darthslair, I'd love to work with you again.

Hunh. Rufus is a girl...who knew.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Nightfall View Post
    I haven't managed to get a response out of Wynne for over two years now.
    That's disappointing. I had high hopes. She said (many, many years ago) that she would voice my antagonist in my FM. I'm so sad now, but hey, stuff happens. I'm nowhere near needing voice acting done, but I do feel more confident that it will eventually get here...this time. 99% sure..

Glad someone started this thread. Maybe one day I'll need VA's in my FM...one day.

I'd like to be listed in the first post, please.

1: Experience - some missions from darthslair so far, and one of myself (Oh, L'amour) but Iwouldn't recommend that one. I read a lot of books, too but noone recorded it so far. A new mission is on its way but so far I don't know the name of it.
    2: Type of voice - well ... female, I guess. So far I spoke a girls ghost and some servants. Hear the example below. I'm sure I can do more "adult" voices, too, like a mean keeper priestess or a hammerite fighter. I speak with accent and cannot get rid of it, so I guess you'll have to deal with it.
    3: Recordings - http://www.file-upload.net/download-6961819/4.wav.html I really hope this'll stay online for awhile. If it is down, please contact me and I'll send it to you.
    4: Status - ready for business
    Last edited by Rufus; 23rd Dec 2012 at 06:59.

Archivist
    You're now in the list, Rufus

wheee

Hi,

One of my voice actors hasn't got back to me, so I still require a voice before I can get Sturmdrang Peak into final beta. What I require:

* Female voice, mid-30s for preference.
    * Character is tough rogue sort of character.
    * Six lines of dialogue for a couple of conversations.

If you can help, please send me a PM or an email.

Thanks!

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Just above your post there, Rufus is a talented female voice actor who has been available lately.

Female voice actor request.
    It is seven lines, the longest is about 12 words. If someone is interested, it should sound like an evil young girl/ghost, who is talking in Garretts head.
    My girlfriend tried, but we have not a good microphone, and she have not done this before. English is not her mother language. So its hard to get it good.
    Its just this left, then its time for beta testing.
    I have sent a PM to Rufus. If not, is there someone else?

Thanks in advanced.

/Beltzer

You can add me to the list of Voice Recordings as well. I was a character in T2X.
    I have a pretty good Clint Eastwood impression also. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    You can add me to the list of Voice Recordings as well. I was a character in T2X.
    I have a pretty good Clint Eastwood impression also. lol
    Do ya...punk?

Archivist
    You're up, Lazarus!

I read you name in the T2X credits and I'm sure you'll make a fine 2nd smuggler (or any other shady character)

Hey guys! I am available for voice acting for a Thief Project! Let me know if you need the help of a unofficial voice actor!

DromEd Archmage
    I have always hesitated, but know, I'm sure:

Add me!

Moreover, if you want, I can add echo to my records.

1) Experience: In DarthLair's Mission "Tell Tale's Heart", Many mission from me in french.

2) Voice: I'm French, so there's a little accent when I'm speaking english, but I can try to remove it, there are no problem.
    My voice is between the tenor and the bass.
    So I can get a Deep voice, or a Pitched voice.
    I can speak like an old Thief as a Kid. (Also Girl, but I'm suffering when I'm doing this XD).
    I got an advanced Sound Software too. So to make a mage voice or a ghost voice, It's really easy to me

3) Recording: http://download1350.mediafire.com/d2...bbylg/TEST.rar

Additional note: I can do more different voices with more work... Don't care about misspell or recording parasites, it was done quickly and randomly made.
    But don't worry, if you send me the line, I'll try to do it with quality! You can trust me!
    Except the mage and the ghost, there are no special effects added. The Kid voice has been made naturaly!

4)I'm a busy student, but I am well organized, so I can find the time to do this easily, fastly and done as it must be

IMPORTANT NOTE: I'm absent-minded, so, I can record your sounds but I can forget to send it... ^^'
    So, have no hesitations: Prod me!
    Last edited by FireMage; 26th Aug 2013 at 11:29.

1: Experience: Hammerite Herald in A Nice Game of Chess, Female Strag in Half-Assed Wedding, Ms. Thatcher in an Island of Sorrow, Marie Delacroix in System Shock Infinite
    2: Type of voice: I have a deeper voice, adult female. The roles I think suit my voice best are as a thief, noblewoman, mechanist guard. Perhaps something creepy too.
    3: Recordings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nzUl75LxAg
    4: Status: Busy student who will reply within the week
    Last edited by Phantasmagore; 18th Dec 2013 at 03:30.

Thiefmissions.com

This is a bit odd, but my niece, who is actually closer to being my daughter at this point, wishes to do voice acting in some capacity. She generally does high-pitched voicing but is relatively versatile. She has no equipment or specialized software but if someone tells me what to buy I will get it for her. So if anyone needs a cutesey voice for a girl or some woodland creature, do let me know.

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    Do ya...punk?
    Nice one Harry !

Quote Originally Posted by epithumia View Post
    This is a bit odd, but my niece, who is actually closer to being my daughter at this point, wishes to do voice acting in some capacity. She generally does high-pitched voicing but is relatively versatile. She has no equipment or specialized software but if someone tells me what to buy I will get it for her. So if anyone needs a cutesey voice for a girl or some woodland creature, do let me know.

For simplicity I'd go with an inexpensive USB microphone and basic sound editing software.

For about 40 bucks I found this....

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/GoMic/

It has limited bass response but will work well recording spoken word.

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    I use Audacity for recording, editing and multitracking where needed and it works fine. I sometimes do processing through Wavepad by NCH Software because its noise reduction is superior and it has batch processing. As for microphones, I use an AT2020 run through a USB box, but Sweetwater now has the AT2020 with a USB connection, if you're willing to spend $150: http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/AT2020USB/

Experience
    System Shock 2 FMs- https://www.systemshock.org/shocklog...ite/index.html -I'm the character known as Korenchkin in the 2.0 update for SS Infinite.

Thief FMs- http://www.mediafire.com/download/gi...voiceovers.zip -Chieftain Strag from FireMage's 48 Hour Contest level(Half-Assed Wedding)

Tomb Raider Level Editor FMs- http://www.mediafire.com/listen/l5rc...rson_lines.wav -My old attempt at doing Larson from Tomb Raider(1996)
    http://www.mediafire.com/listen/rriw...;s_Mansion.wav -An unused recording I did, for a project that's already been released.

Newgrounds:

My current demo reel(as of July 12th 2016): http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/693564

A Christmas Carol audio drama(I'm the narrator): http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/673251

Type of voice

I'm a 23 year old male who's probably best at voicing young adult characters, but I'm always willing to challenge myself and take on a type of role that I've never done before. I can only speak English however, but have had varying degrees of success talking in different accents. My best accents would have to be New Zealander, Australian, Irish, Cowboy and Scottish. I've also gotten a more professional-sounding microphone, since a lot of these voiceovers were initially recorded(which were done on an old cheap headset mic way back when), so a lot of these files won't be completely representative of the overall quality I've got available for recordings now.

And don't worry if I'm not present on the forums all that often. Just send me a PM, if you're interested in using my voice for a character in your project and I'll ensure to get back to ya, as soon as possible

Status

As of 14th November 2016, still active and ready for any project that comes my way, having no intention of quitting voiceovers any time soon
    Last edited by Ceamonks890; 13th Nov 2016 at 16:51.

Bumping this thread I wonder if it should perhaps be sticked...
    I see my file is dead, so I'll reupload it soon, don't worry. And thus, I'm still available!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast