TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Available voice actors

You can add me to the list of Voice Recordings as well. I was a character in T2X.
    I have a pretty good Clint Eastwood impression also. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    You can add me to the list of Voice Recordings as well. I was a character in T2X.
    I have a pretty good Clint Eastwood impression also. lol
    Do ya...punk?

Archivist
    You're up, Lazarus!

I read you name in the T2X credits and I'm sure you'll make a fine 2nd smuggler (or any other shady character)

Hey guys! I am available for voice acting for a Thief Project! Let me know if you need the help of a unofficial voice actor!

DromEd Archmage
    I have always hesitated, but know, I'm sure:

Add me!

Moreover, if you want, I can add echo to my records.

1) Experience: In DarthLair's Mission "Tell Tale's Heart", Many mission from me in french.

2) Voice: I'm French, so there's a little accent when I'm speaking english, but I can try to remove it, there are no problem.
    My voice is between the tenor and the bass.
    So I can get a Deep voice, or a Pitched voice.
    I can speak like an old Thief as a Kid. (Also Girl, but I'm suffering when I'm doing this XD).
    I got an advanced Sound Software too. So to make a mage voice or a ghost voice, It's really easy to me

3) Recording: http://download1350.mediafire.com/d2...bbylg/TEST.rar

Additional note: I can do more different voices with more work... Don't care about misspell or recording parasites, it was done quickly and randomly made.
    But don't worry, if you send me the line, I'll try to do it with quality! You can trust me!
    Except the mage and the ghost, there are no special effects added. The Kid voice has been made naturaly!

4)I'm a busy student, but I am well organized, so I can find the time to do this easily, fastly and done as it must be

IMPORTANT NOTE: I'm absent-minded, so, I can record your sounds but I can forget to send it... ^^'
    So, have no hesitations: Prod me!
    Last edited by FireMage; 26th Aug 2013 at 11:29.

1: Experience: Hammerite Herald in A Nice Game of Chess, Female Strag in Half-Assed Wedding, Ms. Thatcher in an Island of Sorrow, Marie Delacroix in System Shock Infinite
    2: Type of voice: I have a deeper voice, adult female. The roles I think suit my voice best are as a thief, noblewoman, mechanist guard. Perhaps something creepy too.
    3: Recordings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nzUl75LxAg
    4: Status: Busy student who will reply within the week
    Last edited by Phantasmagore; 18th Dec 2013 at 03:30.

Thiefmissions.com

This is a bit odd, but my niece, who is actually closer to being my daughter at this point, wishes to do voice acting in some capacity. She generally does high-pitched voicing but is relatively versatile. She has no equipment or specialized software but if someone tells me what to buy I will get it for her. So if anyone needs a cutesey voice for a girl or some woodland creature, do let me know.

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    Do ya...punk?
    Nice one Harry !

Quote Originally Posted by epithumia View Post
    This is a bit odd, but my niece, who is actually closer to being my daughter at this point, wishes to do voice acting in some capacity. She generally does high-pitched voicing but is relatively versatile. She has no equipment or specialized software but if someone tells me what to buy I will get it for her. So if anyone needs a cutesey voice for a girl or some woodland creature, do let me know.

For simplicity I'd go with an inexpensive USB microphone and basic sound editing software.

For about 40 bucks I found this....

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/GoMic/

It has limited bass response but will work well recording spoken word.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    I use Audacity for recording, editing and multitracking where needed and it works fine. I sometimes do processing through Wavepad by NCH Software because its noise reduction is superior and it has batch processing. As for microphones, I use an AT2020 run through a USB box, but Sweetwater now has the AT2020 with a USB connection, if you're willing to spend $150: http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/AT2020USB/

Experience
    System Shock 2 FMs- https://www.systemshock.org/shocklog...ite/index.html -I'm the character known as Korenchkin in the 2.0 update for SS Infinite.

Thief FMs- http://www.mediafire.com/download/gi...voiceovers.zip -Chieftain Strag from FireMage's 48 Hour Contest level(Half-Assed Wedding)

Tomb Raider Level Editor FMs- http://www.mediafire.com/listen/l5rc...rson_lines.wav -My old attempt at doing Larson from Tomb Raider(1996)
    http://www.mediafire.com/listen/rriw...;s_Mansion.wav -An unused recording I did, for a project that's already been released.

Newgrounds:

My current demo reel(as of July 12th 2016): http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/693564

A Christmas Carol audio drama(I'm the narrator): http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/673251

Type of voice

I'm a 23 year old male who's probably best at voicing young adult characters, but I'm always willing to challenge myself and take on a type of role that I've never done before. I can only speak English however, but have had varying degrees of success talking in different accents. My best accents would have to be New Zealander, Australian, Irish, Cowboy and Scottish. I've also gotten a more professional-sounding microphone, since a lot of these voiceovers were initially recorded(which were done on an old cheap headset mic way back when), so a lot of these files won't be completely representative of the overall quality I've got available for recordings now.

And don't worry if I'm not present on the forums all that often. Just send me a PM, if you're interested in using my voice for a character in your project and I'll ensure to get back to ya, as soon as possible

Status

As of 14th November 2016, still active and ready for any project that comes my way, having no intention of quitting voiceovers any time soon
    Last edited by Ceamonks890; 13th Nov 2016 at 16:51.

Bumping this thread I wonder if it should perhaps be sticked...
    I see my file is dead, so I'll reupload it soon, don't worry. And thus, I'm still available!

Hey taffers;
    I'm looking for a male voice actor. The character I'm needing a voice for is an authority figure and thus must have a strong and commanding voice. I need 23 lines total, PM me if you're interested!

Put me on the list, please. I'm female and love to voice act. Thanks!

Looking for a Garrett. I PM'd SlyFoxx a couple of weeks ago, but Sly hasn't responded and doesn't seem to be around much anymore. Is there anyone else who can do a reasonable Garrett?

Desperately dodgy geezer
    I emailed him a few weeks ago and also got no response. Hope he's doing OK. I need some additional lines done for DCE eventually.

Island of Sorrow 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    I emailed him a few weeks ago and also got no response. Hope he's doing OK. I need some additional lines done for DCE eventually.
    I pm'd him a couple days ago to request some lines. Not heard from him either. Hope he is okay!
    Last edited by MysteryMan; 20th Sep 2013 at 22:55.

Hello,

I am looking for a Garrett, too. I have a FM that is only lacking some Garrett's comment and waits for release. I need three lines.

I, too, asked SlyFoxx - but no answer since end of August....

I sent saxmeister a email, but also no response...

Is there anyone, who can do a Garrett? (It would be nice, if it could be done soon...) Please PM me or write here if someone would like to help me out. Thank you.

DromEd Archmage
    Hmmm...I have my brother... My Garrett in Half-Assed Wedding.
    If you want I'll ask him. But I dunno if he would be free to do it...
    Of course, he's french too, so, you have a garrett with something weird in the voice, but still correct.

I'll PM you if he agree.

Request

I plan to have a conv with two thieves. You do not have to sound like the original thief AI. If you do, great, if not, I may ask you to record a few basic fighting sounds, but not a complete voice set.

Thief 1 has 4 lines. Thief 2 has 6.

If you think you can help, please get in touch.

edit:
    Yandros did it. Request closed.
    Last edited by R Soul; 18th Dec 2013 at 17:27.

I'm just posting here to say that if someone needs an additional voice actor I am available. I can speak English (with a slight French accent, mind you) and French.

I'm looking for a Marie Delacroix to record some logs of System Shock 2, for a little gameplay mod I'm working on.

I'd like to mention that my dad is also interested in doing some voice acting, for those times when an older man's voice is needed. He also sings in a barbershop quartet, though how that could be applicable in a fan mission I am not yet sure.

I have tried to send Phantom a message about updates but his inbox is full. Does anyone know if he is still around much because he hasn't posted since August.

He is sort of round and about, off and on, and may well be posting again soon. It's unlikely he'll have the time in the near future to update his threads so I have agreed with him that we will try and do that for him. We're in the middle of doing the Tutorials Overview. But if I can help or get a message to him for you . . .

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast