TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Available voice actors

Quote Originally Posted by LarryG View Post
    Is there any word from SlyFoxx lately? Is anyone else stepping up to do Garrett?
    I just knocked it out this morning.

That's right. And I forgot about the conv in the intro mission.

Anyone want to be the voice of Garrett's fence? There are quite a few lines for this character as he explains a lot.
    Last edited by R Soul; 1st Oct 2015 at 16:43.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    I'll voice the fence if you like, just send me the lines and I'll do them in the morning when I do the thief.

Right, thanks.

I am looking for 3-6 voice actors:
    1) Sergeant (strict voice)
    2) Guard 1 (hoarse)
    3) Guard 2 (normal)
    4) Guard 3 (normal)
    5) Young rookie (boyish)
    6) Garrett (I have sent a request to saxmeister)

Some people are quite talented to voice a few of different characters.

My English is pretty bad to determine the suitability of actors. However, in the worst case it will come in handy any voice. In the end it will better than the Russian voices. I really will not do the subtitles. I don't have time for this. I will only add to the archive a folder with all dialogues.

On the other hand, it would not be very good if voice acting will worse than mission itself. I am very pleased with the Russian voice acting and I would like to English was on the same level.

Perhaps someone advise me the best actors.

I can do the young rookie. Check out R Soul's latest mission (or just the sound files) if you want an example of how my voice sounds. My recording quality is quite high.

Excellent, check your pm.

I can do Sergeant or any of the guards.
    https://studio.stupeflix.com/v/vhdNih8MH9X2/
    Probably can do a little better quality vise.

Very well, check your pm

I still need a few actors.

Do not deprive yourself and others the opportunity to play with a good voice acting.

I can do a pretty solid guard2 impersonation from T1.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    I offered in the thread in the FM forum but never heard from you.

Sorry, I was busy, but still looking for a voice acting!

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Got your PM, will get them to you in a day or so.

Damn, my Inbox is full. Those who sent me PMs on Sunday/Monday, please send it again.

bjack, Necrobob, Random_Taffer and Yandros, thanks for the excellent voice acting. I've checked it in my mission.

I'm very close to releasing my mission but I still need one voice actor to play the part of the groom please. All I need is for someone to voice the words "I do."

I can do it if you want. Why not just record it yourself for a line that simple?

I'd really appreciate it RT I don't have a microphone and I didn't want to get one just for this.

Available voice actors

Update -

I’ve done some work for Niborius on a new FM that is not yet released. Looked like a good story. I’ve also done some extensive work for French Decay on his new FM “Breathing Corpses” I’m the fairly annoying guy that laughs at you and sort of tries to help you along. I also did a couple of the skull puzzle voices.

Since the last post, I’ve greatly updated my studio and have a lot of new equipment and much better developed technique. I can deliver very clean, very low noise audio - either raw or lightly processed. Many of you FM guys like to add effects in your post processing, so I do only minimal processing to lighten breaths, clicks, etc. You will not hear a lot of echo, fans, barking dogs, or other random noise. I can also run compression and normalization to you specs if needed.

My turn arounds are pretty quick, sometimes the same day if I have some spare time. Usually, smaller parts can get done in 24 hours. Something to note though is I do not sign in every time I browse TTLG, so I may not see a PM for a few days. I like to switch to email once a gig is in place and stay off TTLG for the working phase. Most of you have a Drop Box type account, but I can send files via email if they are on the smaller side. MP3s are usually small enough, but if you need a wav file, it will have to be sftp’ed, drop boxed, or whatnot.

Thanks.

Original post -----

I did a little work for Soultear and would be happy to do free VOs for anyone needing them for their next FM. MP3 or WAV file. And sorry soultear, the files I gave you were kind of dirty. I did not have my studio completed, so there was a lot of reverb from my bare walls. I now have my studio built and can do some nice clean tracks.

I would especially like to do some "evil" tracks. Those are really fun
    Last edited by bjack; 11th May 2017 at 18:37. Reason: Update

I can do some voice acting. I'm not sure how eloquent I actually am, but my girlfriend says I'm good at it, so maybe I can give it a go

EDIT (June 2017). I'm still available. I did some for Breathing Corpses and the upcoming Black Parade
    Last edited by Azaran; 3rd Jun 2017 at 15:10.

Archivist
    Thought I'd post here to say that Lazarus is no longer doing voice acting jobs. I'll remove his name from the list.

I don't game anymore, and I don't produce videos or voice act anymore. Sorry to disappoint, but it was fun while it lasted.

Laz

Looking for someone to voice a Hammerite. Preferably the Thron Hammer if you can manage something close to it.
    Also looking for someone to voice a Pagan.

Unsure if I've posted in this thread before or not, but sign me up. Happy to assist with voice acting when needed.

I am male (if my forum nickname did not give that one away ).
    Last edited by icemann; 15th May 2016 at 11:18.

for my upcoming mission I need a voiceactor that can do male mechanist.

in total 8 lines in 3 conversations.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast