TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567121722 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken Triad Released (05/31/08)

"Thank You" (as it sounds when a rebuild hammerite is released from his or her duties, because Garrett kills them ...)!
    I'm looking forward to this one, 'but still have to make some time .... to play it.
    I wish you lots of success with your release of this FM!
    Again: Thank you for building it, for us Taffers to play

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

OH HELL YES!!! Just popped in here tonight out of habit and BOOM! My weekend is complete.

This of course means I will get no work done on my research paper either. Screw it, I'm playing this NOW.

Keeper of FMs

This was the longest it has ever taken to get an oil change (the car not me!), make groceries & hit the liquor store. I have been dying to get home & play!

I'm stuck already.

I've made it thru the sewers and the tombs. I've roped up thru the floor of that one room and double doors are in front of me but my picks and keys don't work. What key do I need?

Haunt Hunter

Look for something in the room you can frob

Hey, pav, give me back that bottle! *twitching*

That Noise!

Ok Silenced all the opposition but cannot swap the statue without setting off all the alarms. Any clues to the "Close Encounters" musical puzzle?.

Enjoying the mission - is there really two parts to it - presumably part 2 following conclusion of part 1?

Wish I could produce something as good as this! Oh Well!

Congratulations on the release of the mission pack, Eskhaktaar!

Draigcoch Have you been to the Museum Director's house? You'll find a clue to the musical puzzle there, if you look around carefully.

Yes, there are 2 missions in the pack, each truly outstanding.

Yippee, cant wait to start playing. We are such a lucky taffers. Am now going to bury my head in my freshly download fm and may come up for air in a day or two.

Thanks heaps,

How can I reach that lever in the museum right above that big round symbol in the room thats behind/ in front of the balcony ?
    I can't see any chance to reach that lever in any way...

PLEASE, SOMEONE ! I know it can be done, but I'm absolutely clueless

Such a great mission and that damn lever up there makes me stuck !

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Outlooker: You need to explore the tombs in the sewers a little more carefully. There's a really awesomely cool side quest which may help you with that lever. However, figuring out how to frob the lever is completely optional, so if you're otherwise stuck it's time to ask another question...

Brilliant, Eshaktaar! You deserve three BIG cheers (one for each year you've spent forging away at this) and a truly monumental pat on the back. We've all been waiting for this one.

EDIT: I should have said FOUR pats on the back. Good gracious!
    Last edited by Spiders; 1st Jun 2008 at 03:09.

Need a nudge:

Sacrificial dagger from the museum? I'm yet to do anything about the maintenance system as I have no punch card.

canetoad: You're on the right track. There was a clue in the museum director's office telling you about the punchcards. It's a carryable document so you should still have it on you.

Desperately dodgy geezer
    However, that clue won't allow you to get to the punchcard unless you've already gotten the green skeleton key from the locksmith's shop as well.

Thanks NamelessVoice, I kinda figured that's what should happen

I've read the clue, went back and searched the inventors tower but no luck. Yep, I have the green skeleton key.

OK, sorted now. Thanks Yandros and NV for the clues.

YES! Thank you for this, my weekend is complete! Off to play now

i'm really enjoying this mission so far
    but i'm extremely stuck. I don't know how to get the green door key. Sheila's note says that there's a tunnel leading from the City Watch Station to Yarwyck's shop. I've gone in the station, heard the 2 guards do their talk, and looked everywhere and found nothing but a couple more guards and 4 empty cells. I tried playing with the cell switches a bunch, but nothing ever happened (besides them opening and closing of course). I must be really missing something obvious here? I don't remember saving and loading in a conversation so I don't think I messed anything up... can anyone point me the right way?

Pvone

Look for a switch on door frame past the cells

Wow Eshaktaar, that temple is quite the place!

thanks canetoad! i always miss them if they're on a doorframe

have gotten here so far without any help but need to cut myself, but with what? I have activated the maintenance long time ago...

thanks guys/gals. this old thief is getting rusty...

Desperately dodgy geezer
    dkessler: If you got the punchcard and used it, you should explore the bottom floor of the museum carefully (it's not really hidden, though).

Quote Originally Posted by pvone View Post
    thanks canetoad! i always miss them if they're on a doorframe
    If you read the note in Shelia's room carefully, there was a very specific clue about that. Actually more than a clue, it specifically told you what canetoad did!

I hope that I dont have to go past the service area, as the bars are back up.
    ...looking....

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567121722 ... LastLast