TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789141924 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken Triad Released (05/31/08)

Quote Originally Posted by mxleader View Post
    I'm stuck ... Any suggestions would be helpful.
    Check your PMs.

I'm stuck in area where mr marten was killed and found the note on the table but can't make heads or tails of it

Punching in numbers on the machine doesn't do anything
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 1st Jun 2008 at 10:56. Reason: added spoiler cover

I lit the lamp in Sheila's office, but nothing happened, Ned didn't open the police station back door. Did I miss something or am I missing some scripts?
    Last edited by Pistole2k; 1st Jun 2008 at 06:03.

Undead Gamer: Use spoiler cover next time please.

You need the correct numbers. They are displayed near the red electronic gate.

Pistole2k: Did you switch the other light out (as per the instructions)?

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Gamer View Post
    Punching in numbers on the machine doesn't do anything
    As ffox already mentioned: In the basement of the museum there's a wall with the number of a Service Point. That's the one you need to enter.
    If you don't want to take the detour into the museum: The number is 0928

i am without words.. it's a fantastic mission

but i need help, one thing
    ehmm.. why at the blacksmith the door didn't open well ? seems to be blocked by something.. what i missed ?

the first time i started the mission i was shocked about the perfection of all.
    Very Compliments Eshaktaar

A tired old message at this point, but seriously folks, a lot of the questions could be answered by just stopping to think and making sure to read everything.

If you're stuck trying to do something, remember what you all read, or re-read it - the chances are there's a clue there.
    Or, if you don't know what to do next, explore. You're certain to find a path to take.

Quote Originally Posted by sterlino View Post
    ibut i need help, one thing
    ehmm.. why at the blacksmith the door didn't open well ? seems to be blocked by something.. what i missed ?
    The door is blocked by a piece of furniture. If you walk around the building, though, you'll find another door. The key to this door is on a window sill of the same building, near the water.

Exploring...
    Last edited by sterlino; 1st Jun 2008 at 07:56.

yeah.. ! i found a way..

but the poor blacksmith seems to have lost his most precious 'thing' ..aehmm.. i found the journal saying about Garrett, is that the only thing to find in the blacksmith area ?

Not enough superlatives for this. Just . . . thank you.

Riddler? I get the numbers bit more or less but don't get the colours hint yet and I'm not sure I'm reading the direction correctly - are they outward pointing?

Think I've got it now.
    Last edited by nickie; 1st Jun 2008 at 08:16.

Eshaktaar, I'm still stumbling around the second part - spent about 8 hours today, it is so gripping that I literally can't stop. A truly amazing mission, thank you for your efforts.

Stunning
    I wake up on Sunday morning and this is waiting for me. Excellent

Quote Originally Posted by sterlino View Post
    I found the journal saying about Garrett, is that the only thing to find in the blacksmith area ?
    Yes, that's all you can find in there.

Quote Originally Posted by nickie View Post
    Riddler? I get the numbers bit more or less but don't get the colours hint yet and I'm not sure I'm reading the direction correctly - are they outward pointing?
    Small hint: If you look at the ceiling you can see the same kind of symbol that's visible with each number.
    Bigger hint: Each number has a symbol that points into a certain direction. Look to the ceiling to see what color this direction means (the dot helps you orient yourself correctly). You only need to remember the color along with the number. That's the sequence of colors you have to step over.
    This area is completely optional, by the way.

Thanks for playing, everyone!

I'm so happy!!!!

I was wondering the same thing, Nickie! I thought Harrogate? He's not a Yorkshire man, surely????

Hahaha! I hope you are well and I'm so looking forward to playing this game.

Old people love Fan Missions Too !!!!!!!

Many thanks Eshaktaar --- I just finished OB and now...........onward!!!! The Geez.

Mh, yeah, found the instructions how to give the signal, thanks!

I now have to active the fountain, I think I need a hammer for it. Is this one in the closed door in the hammer quarters at white chapel? How to open the closed door with blood under it? Got the chalice already.

Fantastic mission, great atmosphere, like OB!

Okay, got the hammer. It was in the museum near the sleeper.
    Last edited by Pistole2k; 1st Jun 2008 at 09:29.

I repost my question:

How can I reach that lever in the museum right above that big round symbol in the room thats behind/ in front of the balcony ?
    I can't see any chance to reach that lever in any way...

Quote Originally Posted by Pistole2k View Post
    I now have to active the fountain, I think I need a hammer for it. Is this one in the closed door in the hammer quarters at white chapel? How to open the closed door with blood under it? Got the chalice already.
    The hammer can be found in the museum. It's one of the exhibits near the Sleeper.

Outlooker: Reaching this switch is completely optional, and requires you to do a rather large side quest (which is also optional): You need another item which is hidden in a secret area. This area can be found in the catacombs. Examine the pink crystal lights there.

haha... the Horn of Quintus..

btw.. i've reached the police station, what i suppose to find in there ? only listening the conversation and gettin some tulz... ??

i must said: i've read about the tunnel from the station to the shop, but dunno where to break my head on ! pls hlp !
    Last edited by sterlino; 1st Jun 2008 at 10:08.

sterlino: In Ned's crumpled letter (found in Sheila's apartment) there's an explanation what you can find in the police station.

Quote Originally Posted by Eshaktaar View Post
    sterlino: In Ned's crumpled letter (found in Sheila's apartment) there's an explanation what you can find in the police station.
    yeah yeah... how stupich that i felt.. one second after posting i've read the ned's letter.. hehehe sorry

now i have a hand full of sawdust may be i will take a look to another readable for this.

4 hours of playing without stoppin.. this is a masterpiece

Great mission so far but need help with the puzzle after croosing the coloured light puzzle.

Sir Lance: I assume you're in the Nameless Riddler's Tomb? Take a look at the colored path you took to get where you are. The symbols on the stepping stones correspond to the symbols on the wall, and you have to press them in the order you walked over them.

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789141924 ... LastLast