TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken Triad - Mission 2 Questions

Broken Triad - Mission 2 Questions

How can I get the sacred Fire elemental? It's in the well, but how can I take it with me? Do I have to get one candle to lit it up with the fire elemental? If yes, where is one of those candles?

Thanks, sterlino! Those who finished the first mission can understand now why we (the beta testers and me) decided to wait for the release until both missions were ready.

Pistole2k: You need to bring a candle to the Sacred Fire Elemental. To find one, you need to gain access to the palace first.

Okay, well, I'll have to open the palace doors now, I think I'm messing up the code. What is the "Hare"? The translation shows one symbol = ha and the other symbol = re. How to combine them? Or is "Hare" just a name for something? The second one is the scarab, the third one the eye and the last one the duck, right? Maybe I don't get the english right...

how do you get the candle out without extinguishing it

amazing.. there is a surprise every minute now i am in the cradle.. thief2's version ghehehe

Broken Triad - Mission 2 Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Fingers View Post
    About White Cathedral query: I'd hoped to find something to use after placing the holy hammer, in the crypts - is there a way of collecting some of that water?
    Depends where you are in the mission. Just keep playing and everything will become clear.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuxThief View Post
    how do you get the candle out without extinguishing it
    Hint: You need to find a way to get to where you want to go without going through the water.
    Bigger hint: Think of what other ways you have to get around.

Edit: well, looks like Esh beat me to it.

A general piece of advice for everyone:
    If you can't figure out how to do something, but still have other things to do, go and do those other things first.
    Not everything in these missions can be used as soon as you find it. If you see something frobbable, but no way to use it right now, the chances are that you'll need it later.

haha thanks guys I just forgot to rope down in the temple to get the pyramid key

Help

1st: Wow.

2nd: I can't get the jackals to see each other. A "friend" showed me how to open one, but I can't open the other. I've noticed that the ceiling is slightly higher than the architecture, and that there is a beam passage in the hallway way with green obelisk... but I can't access that

3rd: Wow

Skol: Explore the area to the east of the Jackals' Gate a bit. There is something that's got water in it.

Ugh. It's always the obvious ones. Thanks! And thanks!

Help. I have the pyramid, been trapped with the mummies for 20 minutes. A way out?

Edit: Ain't it always the way. Found it.

the 2nd part is so graphically excellent that it doesn't seems to be Thief !
    ...pls don't talk me again about thief3...

Congratulations on a fantastic set of missions, which i have now completed after 5 hours of gametime (damn devious puzzles ). Okay i'm missing a huge amount of secrets and a treasury, so can anyone spoil me on how to get into the treasury?

I have entered the combination that opens the hole in the floor in the palace but it's just a dead end.

Ok I need a little help......

I am in the necropolis with the mummies and I cannot get out...I do not have any rope arrows left... and did not use one to get in...am I stuck in here with my friends forever or is there another way that does not require ropes....

Someone was stuck on this earlier but found a way...and didnt tell how....I hate that

Hettie xx

i'm damned stuck i am unable to find the water gem where in the hell is it ??

i have a key dunno where to fit it on.. i founded also the fire elemental lock.. how to open it ?

very incredible the glyphs passages to the kepeers biblio..

also founed the original odometer, very nice.. but the combo ? ghehe may be i suppose that is one last big secret to find..

never mind... i founded the water gem.. is not a water gem, sorry i mistaken, is a stargem
    Last edited by sterlino; 1st Jun 2008 at 20:11.

Going mad here. Need to light censer, can't bring lit holy candle back through water.

Canetoad: I gave hints on the candle already, here:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nameless Voice View Post
    Hint: You need to find a way to get to where you want to go without going through the water.
    Bigger hint: Think of what other ways you have to get around.
    safriend: use spoil tags!

stuck in part 2

in part 2, the temple with craymen. found a door with symbols to open it, no idea where the clues to this is. Looking around, not finding anything.

little hint please thank you.
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 2nd Jun 2008 at 08:11. Reason: added spoiler cover
    "To live in the light is to see everything, to live in the dark is to see everthing you missed in the light."

Southquarter.com/fms
    I've just arrived at mission 2, and all I can think to say is

WOW

and

I wish I could do that!

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless Voice View Post
    safriend: use spoil tags!
    Please?

[QUOTE=Nameless Voice;1738486]Canetoad: I gave hints on the candle already, here:

I know, and I have read those hints, unfortunately they make nothing clearer to me and so ask again: can anyone give some help on getting the candle to the incense burner?

Been searching around for the candle for hours but can't found it

Did find the incense stuff

ffox, thank you. I'd been glyph hunting, forgot the medallion.

I'm stuck getting past the palace door as I found the note to how to enter but keep messing up the code any ideas

Edit

Nevermind fiqured it out
    Last edited by Undead Gamer; 2nd Jun 2008 at 03:55.

Candle keeps going out and where is the sanctuary