TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: T2 FM - Skylab (Tiny FM) Aug/08

T2 FM - Skylab (Tiny FM) Aug/08

Download here:

http://www.space-bg.org/thief/skylab-1.0.zip

Special thanks to betatesters: cardia1, Hotlyx, Undead Gamer and SneakyJack.

This is a very short few minute mission but has a very interesting setting and was fun to beta-test

Congrats on your release, and hopefully you'll make a longer mission in the future using the promise you showed in this one

Southquarter.com/fms
    Skylab (Southquarter)

Aaah, thanks, Brethren!

Skylab (0815x.org)

Thank you! Looks like the FM community is more active than ever

Only with these missions can the comment "This was crap" be considered a complement. And it was pretty crappy.

But seriously, you should build a space station. Though the idea isn't unique, it is rare and the mission would probably be pretty fun to play.

That's why it's sequel to the missions of my good friend Vaughan Cooper By the way where is he???

Yeah, I should build it, but I'm lazy.

Cool little mission
    Thanks!
    Klatremus' Supreme Thief Site - Walkthroughs, Loot Lists & Ghost Reports
    Let's Supreme Ghost Thief - YouTube Channel with Thief Let's Plays

this is an interesting mission...

I found this mission interesting when someone like Bulgarian Taffer remember to create for the first time in a fm a spaceship that can be explore from the outside to the inside while travelling in space, unless im wrong and there is already a similiar mission , but i think im right, so while playing this mission i took some ideas that could be used in my future missions, hope this little fm will influence somehow the fms authors to create something similiar. "sci-fi" its something that could be more explored in the fms.

Waiting next time for a huge spaceship from you Bulgarian Taffer, or something rather new

Actually, there's a similar FM for the Komag context. It's made by William the taffer, the name is "Space thief". It doesn't have an Earth in the distance or a moon, but it has other cool effects - if you step outside your breath is taken. Also, the stars are moving. I still don't know how to reproduce these effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian_Taffer View Post
    Actually, there's a similar FM for the Komag context. It's made by William the taffer, the name is "Space thief". It doesn't have an Earth in the distance or a moon, but it has other cool effects - if you step outside your breath is taken. Also, the stars are moving. I still don't know how to reproduce these effects.
    Ahhh...yes i remember that fm, still it cant be explored from the outside, but it certantly has that great effect of the stars moving to give the impression that the spaceship is travelling in high speed.

Keeper of FMs

Somehow I feel like I missed something in that mission. It took me less than 3 minutes to accomplish it. What took you almost 18 minutes? Could you give me a hint?

@Bulgarian_Taffer:
    Please don't get me wrong, I like it very much, I'm just curious what I may missed....
    And I'd like to see you make Iceblade's proposal come true

Keeper of FMs

It took me that long becauseI couldn't find the blasted key!! Of course, my time will be much less in the future.

Mhm... Some people don't like keyhunt missions either. However, I thought it won't be bad to place a single key somewhere it's hard to find.

Keeper of FMs

Oh, I don't mind keyhunts! It just never occured to me that I could walk on the slanty part without falling. I actually enjoyed myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian_Taffer View Post
    Download here:

http://www.space-bg.org/thief/skylab-1.0.zip

Special thanks to betatesters: cardia1, Hotlyx, Undead Gamer and SneakyJack.
    Didn't know there is another bulgarian who is
    interested in FMs.Just kidding I know you are a very talented FM creator,anyway
    great mission.Keep up the good work