TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678131823283338 ... LastLast

Thread: COSAS 2 Mission X - Available Now ... 8-15-08

Just glimpsed at it and it's magnificent, starting from the interface to beginning of the mission itself. BTW, downloaded it from the torrent link.

I'm not going to play it though until I read the manual and get transcripts of the intro/outro movies.
    Can anyone provide me with the transcript?
    Last edited by 242; 15th Aug 2008 at 15:26.

Keeper of FMs
    I am doing the torrents now. I might have to initiate a few times before they start working, but I am getting them all to go.

i finished the whole (310 mb) download just from an hour, i went to lunch and now starting to play my face looked to something like that:

All is perfect and went smooth as the oil... now let me know if i am a good player as in the past...

of course playing at 'impossible'. (i like that)

Just played it for a hour or so and it has been a bliss so far . Also I'm glad that I contributed to one of the finest FMs there has ever been (I made many noble skins ).

Wooooooooooo0o0ho0oh00oh.... super special awsome plot twists awaits!!!

Wohoooo it took 6 minutes to DL and I have been playing for an hour and it has been one good thing after another. this mission is gooood. Only thing I have trouble with that I still haven´t found the key to the vents. Any pointers I think I have to get in to the officer of the guards but I can´t find a way in there either

Keeper of FMs
    kittykat
    It depends on which main objective you chose.
    If you picked turning off the cameras, you will find it in the utility room on the second floor near the square staircase.
    If you picked powering off the elevator, then you will eventually get the key. Just listen to what the other agents tell you.

I have Mission X!!!!!!!

So i play this great mission morning.
    Good Night Taffers

bikerdude
    Quote Originally Posted by Yametha View Post
    Re: The Torrent Links
    I recall Jason's having a slight bit of trouble. It should be dealt with shortly.
    Well I have tried to seed it but each time I get permission denied by Jason's tracker - how do I get permission....?

biker

Quote Originally Posted by pavlovscat View Post
    kittykat
    It depends on which main objective you chose.
    If you picked turning off the cameras, you will find it in the utility room on the second floor near the square staircase.
    If you picked powering off the elevator, then you will eventually get the key. Just listen to what the other agents tell you.
    Thank you. I am on my way up to the theater to get the key there, maybe that is the key???Then the joke is on me I am trying to explore everything on my way

..and ya.. i've found
    spoiler:
    the mask and the equipment
    and truly a surprise now, it really looks like to
    spoiler:
    impossible mission

'i continually discover incredible works in this missionX, more and more during the exploration..'

Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    For the REALLY expert player I highly recommend Impossible. You only get one chance to play it for the first time...and the challenge is delicious I can tell you....'cause that the way I played first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    Larry, I think to adhere to the rules, Impossible is what would be expected.
    That's the way I decided to go. Thanks. We'll see if I am up to the challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by Yametha View Post
    Have you tried copying the scripts over?
    have the same problem here...
    only the cube and that's it.

made a new install of thief, esp for mis x. tried with copying all the scripts from the zip straight into the thief/mis x folder..
    still the same
    any suggestions??? I want to play this beauty

how awesome is this mission?! respect to all involved for this highly polished and impressive fm!

The funny thing is,
    spoiler:
    there didn't seem to be anything of the Thief universe, but more like thirties in our own 20th century

But it's so complex, that, in fact, i'm not sure i'll ever really finish it But i do enjoy and respect every bit of work in this map, and i see ALOT of work in it.

Great map so far.

Edit: Oh and i'll download from torrents soon too and help seed as much as i can with my low download speed.

Edit2: Seems like it may be Thief universe after all...with a radio ''mask'' lol.
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 15th Aug 2008 at 20:10.

Got it all!!

Can't play it until later, maybe not today.

But I have started the torrent to help others get it via that method. I can leave it running for several hours.

The manual - oh my! A 48 page manul - with artwork! Wow.

And those downloadable maps!

This looks like an incredible effort!

Congratulations!

Martek

Quote Originally Posted by nightshifter View Post

made a new install of thief, esp for mis x. tried with copying all the scripts from the zip straight into the thief/mis x folder..
    still the same
    I have the same problem: uninstall of T2, delete T2 folder, restart, fresh install of T2, patch 1.18, start Dark Loader, install Mission X, run and... black box. Please help...

OK still trying to find the vent key done all the main objectives been everywhere I think it can be. Help here

Quote Originally Posted by nightshifter View Post

still the same
    As suggested to me by Kin I downloaded the version without movies and it is playing fine.. only the full version I could not get to play....

I just wanted to thank Team CoSaS for creating such an exiting mission! I think i did explore just a fourth of the mission yet and i just love it!

Great job

Turcaill

OK, finished it without any problems (the full version with movies). Real unique and wonderful mission. Thanks for the team. I wait for the continuation.

FW:FW:FW: SO TRUE!!!

Got it and the manual. Great Birthday present, but, because it be my birthday, I shall have to wait (impatiently), while family and friends put me through the usual "Happy Birdsday" shenanigans.

Thanks for the great effort all of you who worked, have worked, and will be working on this project.

The page doesn't have enough thumbs up to adequately show my appreciation, so you'll have to settle for two.

well I've just finished
    spoiler:
    shuting down the cameras and I was told to stay around
    , only that I've been through most of the place, listened to
    spoiler:
    the looping conversation between the three main characters
    and I haven't been contacted for any new tasks. must I do the secondary objectives as well before getting a new task? is this a bug just like Emerald Wolf had?

jtr7
    Sounds like the same bug. Did you try a restart, too?

not yet. I was thinking there was some place I had to go in order to make the mission progress, but yeah. I'll restart it tomorrow, I'm too tired to replay through it right now. Hopefully it won't happen again.

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678131823283338 ... LastLast