TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: T2 fm: A new place for Ghosts -Updated Aug/08

I'm with bluclint....cannot find that violin after many searchs through the shrubbery. Flower beds? Cannot find any flowers. Have been through all the tree wells, the grass areas with shrubs scattered around that flank the different courtyards at least 5 times. Obviously I am looking in the wrong places. Really don't want to cop out with a cont/alt/delete.

joanieS & bluclint - From where you start the mission in the courtyard with the chapel, go straight ahead (north) past the chapel as far as you can go in this courtyard. There is an archway to your left (west). Exit this courtyard through that archway and enter the next courtyard. The violin is in the third flower bed on your right (north).
    Hope this helps...
    Last edited by Tannar; 25th Aug 2008 at 13:40.

Need 115 more loot

Playing on expert difficulty so I would be sure to get all the items. Unfortunately, expert wants all but 300 of the loot in the second mission.

Has anyone created a loot list for the 2nd mission (the mansion)? I need only 115 more.

- prjames

Quote Originally Posted by prjames View Post
    Has anyone created a loot list for the 2nd mission (the mansion)?
    There is no loot list yet as far as I know. Obviously I don't know what you have and what you missed but a few of the more commonly missed, hard to see items are: In the smaller, darker bathroom there is a ring on the floor next to the sink, and in what appears to be the servants bathroom there is a bag of coins on one of the wooden toilet benches and in the pantry there is a bag of spice on the floor.
    Hope this helps...

Tannar, thank you for your quick reply. Am I missing a courtyard or what???
    Following your easy directions I am winding up in the NW corner of the whole layout, like where the raised area with the table and chairs is over the water. Going straight N from start point takes me to entrance to maze. Turning left, West through archway, takes me into S-shaped passageway with statue-filled alcoves. This leads into NW corner courtyard mentioned above which has only a tree well on the N side.

Im in the mansion and have done everything beside finding the
    golden mask. Is it just me who cant find it
    Maybe it's too close to my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by joanieS View Post
    Tannar, thank you for your quick reply. Am I missing a courtyard or what???[/SPOIL]
    joanieS, you've gone too far north. Go back to the courtyard with the chapel. There is only one archway in the west wall of this courtyard. That is the archway leading to the courtyard you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Beltzer View Post
    Im in the mansion and have done everything beside finding the golden mask.
    Beltzer, on the ground floor go to the room which is the farthest to the East. This is the room with Mr. Ash patrolling. Just as you enter the room turn left (north) and you will see a potted plant on a table under a window. Look on the windowsill behind the potted plant.
    Last edited by Tannar; 25th Aug 2008 at 13:26.

Thanks Tannar
    Mission Complete.

Quote Originally Posted by prjames View Post
    I need only 115 more.

- prjames
    It turned out I missed a poker in plain sight next to a fireplace.
    That's all I needed.

- prjames

Thank you, Tannar. This is the second time in years that this has happened to me. I had thrown the body of a guard right on top of the violin!!!

Quote Originally Posted by joanieS View Post
    I had thrown the body of a guard right on top of the violin!!!
    LMAO - I have done that in the past also!

Brilliant mission - really enjoyed it

I got quite a few of the haunts by letting them chase me to water. Then jump out, whack them quick, jump back in and repeat until either you kill them or they fall in and drown!

Quote Originally Posted by frobbin hood View Post
    Brilliant mission - really enjoyed it

I got quite a few of the haunts by letting them chase me to water. Then jump out, whack them quick, jump back in and repeat until either you kill them or they fall in and drown!
    Thanks for playing this one Frobbin hood, im glad you enjoyed it ...you could have blackjacked the Haunts thus avoiding a frontal confront.

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post
    Curse! I am 100 loot short of my loot requirement on the 2nd part.

An enjoyable mission and where did you get that funky music that plays throughout part 2?

The only 'problem' I had was when you enter the 2nd part of the mission and if you go to the end of the corridor from the stairs, there's a room with 4 stands and a stationery zombie facing away from you. I use my sword to try and kill him but my sword generates hitting sounds on metal and wooden objects, which shouldn't happen since it's open space. It's not really a big problem, but thought you would like to know.
    All music is from Jeff Mills, in the first part of the mission both musics are from the album "three ages" the new sountrack for the Buster Keaton movie , in the second part is from the album "Metropolis" the new soundtrack for the classic movie "Metropolis"

Quote Originally Posted by Stingm View Post
    Great mission! The only thing that took me a bit was finding the way to the mansion..lol I look forward to more missions from you.

Sting

Thanks for playing this one stingm, as soon as i return to my home from this holidays i shall start a new one...it will be a mission "john Dosios compound" Style with a wonderful skybox ...see you around

Quote Originally Posted by WildWilbur View Post
    Great mission - thanks!

Btw: the Eye of Innos, eh? Sounds familiar...

Thanks...ahh the eye of Innos, now with Ghotic Gold its more hard to make it powerfull...im loving this new version it has a new big map extension and other new features

"For the Love of the Game"

How do i get into the mansion in the first mission? someone said that there is a switch on a statue in the courtyard, which statue in the courtyard and where is the switch on the statue? Thanks for any info great mission!!

bbro - the courtyard you are looking for is in the labyrinth. Once you get there you should notice that one of the statues looks a bit different from the others. Search around its base.

where is the labyrinth in which courtyard? what does the statue look like? show me a pic of the courtyard and statue please as i am looking but not finding i am blind. Thanks alot for your help

If I remember correctly, if you head straight North from where you start the mission (in the courtyard with the chapel) and keep going as far North as you can go you will be facing the entries to the labyrinth. There are two arches which give entry to the labyrinth. Go through the left arch and just keep turning left. Eventually you will come to another courtyard with a pool in the middle. Surrounding the pool are statues in wall niches. One of these statues is a bit different from the others. Look near the base of this statue.

Question about intruder

Is Mr. Ash the intruder? I managed to get him to chase me into the pool where he drowned. The objective did not tick off however.

To my recollection Mr. Ash only appears after you get into the mansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    If I remember correctly, if you head straight North from where you start the mission (in the courtyard with the chapel) and keep going as far North as you can go you will be facing the entries to the labyrinth. There are two arches which give entry to the labyrinth. Go through the left arch and just keep turning left. Eventually you will come to another courtyard with a pool in the middle. Surrounding the pool are statues in wall niches. One of these statues is a bit different from the others. Look near the base of this statue.
    Tannar Thanks for all your help i didn't even go to the other pool with all the statues but i have finished the mission thanks again!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    To my recollection Mr. Ash only appears after you get into the mansion.
    Right, I'm in the mansion. He's at the bottom of the pool but the objective is still unchecked.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast