TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Pirates ahoy! 08/17/2008

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post
    Have you reached the ghost ship yet? It's right at the bottom, you have to enter the waterlogged part of the ship.
    Gosh I feel stupid I thought I had looked all over that ship Thank you for the help

Would I miss out on any goals playing on lubber? Im trying on medium and I have a knife but cant kill and Im having a hell of a time finding the Bakery for that rolling pinAnd I have a feeling once I get there Ill need the lockpicks. I know where the lubber BJ is and I would just assume go on a rampage with it but I dont want to miss out on goals.

Alright...got the replacement BJ and lockpicks on Jack Tar. I am still curious as to the goal question.
    Last edited by Lightningline; 18th Aug 2008 at 19:57.

Played through the first mission again just to accomplish as much as I could, and got 3 secret goals.

I still cannot find 1 secret and some loot - but it'll be a pleasure playing through the first mission again and again to find them!

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyJack View Post
    I still cannot find 1 secret
    They are at...
    The Butchers and in Sgt Bill's place.

Quote Originally Posted by bob_doe_nz View Post
    They are at...
    The Butchers and in Sgt Bill's place.
    The second one is the one I must be missing. Thank you

Cant find the last worth while secret. Bills place is so small I swear I liiked everywhere.
    Halp ! Please !

Does it have something to do with the Bowl ?

Yup...4692 loot after the graveyard...off to mission 2...great work !
    Last edited by Lightningline; 18th Aug 2008 at 23:57.

How do I get the "So, now this horrible man will get what he deserves and the corrupt policeman too!" objective in the first mission? I have already completed the rest of the bonus objectives.

Well crap, there goes my diet...

Why do I always seem to gain so much weight while playing Christine missions?

I can just imagine the guards laughing after they catch me stuck in a window because I ate too many cakes and donuts...

I'm looking forward to playing this anyway!

Better late then never :
    Thanks very much for this new mission set Christine.

I just finished the campaign . I've played just about every mission ever made and this one fits very easily in my top five . The objective in the last mission tying in with the one in the first was especially nice .

Quote Originally Posted by Haplo View Post
    How do I get the "So, now this horrible man will get what he deserves and the corrupt policeman too!" objective in the first mission? I have already completed the rest of the bonus objectives.
    There is a book in one bedroom in the pub, take it to the policestation and place it on the sherriff's desk

@ Lightningline - there are no extra goals on Jack Tar or Pirate. Only the blackjack replacements are different.

Hmm, this FM looks really interesting, but every time I press "Pirates Ahoy!" after pressing new game, it crashes to desktop. Normally, my cut scenes just don't play at all, but it looks like this one is somehow forcing itself and causing a crash?

Edit: I am able to load it from Dromed just fine...

Ok, it seems to happen when simply completing or failing any mission now. I wonder what on earth could have caused this? Not too long ago I was able to play through Broken Triad with no problems, yet now even that upon completing a mission, crashes... Any suggestions?

Beautiful missions as always Christine! I noticed one of the pirates in the second mission is named LeChuck, and the music in the bar sounded familiar. Is there a Monkey Island fan among us?

Is there a Monkey Island fan among us?
    guilty

This mission pack was a whole bunch of awesomeness! The last three missions got a little linear but that didn't really bother me. It was a bit too much on the easy side though, but then again, you get to fight undead pirates with a cutlass, which alone renders all complaints as moot points.

The level design was pretty incredible! I especially liked the last level, Thief rarely looks good brightly lit but this looked amazing. Also, the first time I swam in the water and was attacked by a shark was a really great, surprising moment. My only major complaint is this: the big treasure at the end was only worth a lousy 2000 loot! If I were Garrett I'd be totally pissed! If you ever plan on updating the mission, I suggest having a treasure chest in the cave that just goes into your inventory with the label "the lost treasure!" (or maybe something less cheesy) and doesn't count as loot, so you can at least leave the worth of the treasure to your imagination. But yeah, really great campaign- especially surprising to me because I thought it was one mission when I downloaded it.

erhmmm.. i am stuck at the second mission now:
    i've done all but i miss the last objective, what' i'm suppose to do to find that ship sailing ? i went back to the start point but it was useless..

help pls

not this ship... Garrett alone on a big ship?

walk across the caves - find a little watervehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Greenhorn View Post
    not this ship... Garrett alone on a big ship?

walk across the caves - find a little watervehicle

do you mean the raft ??

i walked aboard on it, but nothing happened !!!

this one: http://www.zinkchristine.de/piraten031.html As soon as you are close to it, the objective should be checked. Have you all other objectives completed?

In the first mission, I'm trying to work out what the guy in the cemetery is saying as I think it is to do with a bonus objective. Anyone know?

Have been in the pub? Find his hidden treasure

Thank you, I thought that could be what he was saying.

Need help for a first mission secret. Searched a room for nearly an hour.

Exact location of the secret at Bill's rooms

It isn't in Bill's house, it's in his garden. go up the stairs and search in his garden for a torch

Quote Originally Posted by Christine View Post
    this one: http://www.zinkchristine.de/piraten031.html As soon as you are close to it, the objective should be checked. Have you all other objectives completed?
    ahhh now it worked... probably the first time i went in the water trying to avoid the pirates and climb aboard on the other side of the raft and the BT doesn't trigged or dunno..

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast