TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Elizabeth Bathory Chapter III - On All Souls' Day (29 Aug, 2008)

Clearinghouse

T2 FM: Elizabeth Bathory Chapter III - On All Souls' Day (29 Aug, 2008)

Great news!
    Bathory 3 available: http://www.sensut.extra.hu

Sensut:
    Unfortunatelly I need to go for a few days because of my job and I don't know if I'll have a chance for internet

Everything good, Csabi!

Thank you, Sensut
    Last edited by clearing; 4th Jun 2009 at 04:31.

Great news indeed!!! Thank you Sensut (and everyone else involved), really looking forward to this!

Excellent! Now we get to see what happened from the last mission. Thanks!

Could we have some mirrors please.

Thanks! this will good with coffee & a cheesse!

I didn't even know this was out of testing yet.. it still has some issues (I was a beta tester)

Don't know if this is the best time for a release.

Southquarter.com/fms
    Also seems odd that Sensut wouldn't have released his own mission...

Unless I'm being a real dufus here (which is entirely possible) like how do I
    spoiler:
    get out of the 1st room? I got the key & 2 candles are frobable on/off & I don't have any text in inventory & the door is unfrobbable - so unless the mission is just one room...lol jt - I'm kinda stuck.

EDIT: Totally not cool if someone tossed this out before Sensuit wanted it officially released....

Garrettwannabe, I'm stuck in the same spot, so if you're a doofus at least you have company.

Look around careful, check out those benches, below them on the floor.

In a situation like that, comb the area GOOD, and outside, pay attention, and look around good!

As the others have said, what gives? I hope this is ok'd to be released. Ahh so he did release it I guess, just no chance for internet.

It seems clear to me from clearing's post that Sensut doesn't have internet for a while and asked clearing to release the mission.

Mirror at the Keep:

ElizabethBathoryPt3_OnAllSouls'Day_briefv1.0.zip
    "For the Love of the Game"

Southquarter.com/fms
    Shadak, you're right, I completely misread that part. Here's another mirror:

Elizabeth Bathory Part 3 (Southquarter)

I just figured he would have said something to his beta testers about this - I sent my latest beta bug report today just before I read the release thread. There were still some serious issues with the mission that hopefully got fixed.

Does anybody know how to find out what Anna meant in her note

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat View Post
    Does anybody know how to find out what Anna meant in her note
    You wont find that out untill your down in the crypt, then will you figure your fate Buhhhhahhhahhh

Yay, another mission set in Slovakia

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyJack View Post
    I just figured he would have said something to his beta testers about this - I sent my latest beta bug report today just before I read the release thread. There were still some serious issues with the mission that hopefully got fixed.

Did you ever get Beta 2 ? Everything was fixed as far as I saw except for the last goal in the list towards the endgame was cut off right in the center of the sentence but still readable but that was on normal...I mean just the top half of each letter was there. If there is more goals on other difficulties they may not even show up. Hopefuly this is not the case or it could be a big problem for those playing on Hard or Expert. It is a great mission overall. Very nice graphics to.

I was gonna report that yesterday but TTLG was unavailable. And today its out

Oh well...good luck

Did you guys use one of the beta testing forums? Sounds like you didn't. Comes in handy when TTLG is down.

I am happy how I see the forum again but unfortunately not where I should be at this time: at home
    I say thank you before everything to Clearing that signed the mission here as well, and it was my request for him, because the forum was down and my job is urgent.
    This beta test thing for me meaningless, because we are tested this mission for weeks.
    SneakyJack, now I saw your PM, but there is no problem, just needs a small Thief experience
    Anyway, I have no more time now, download it, play it or not, this is your choice.
    Broken Arts told the truth: this forum is down a bit...

Quote Originally Posted by Lightningline View Post
    Did you ever get Beta 2 ? Everything was fixed as far as I saw except for the last goal in the list towards the endgame was cut off right in the center of the sentence but still readable but that was on normal...I mean just the top half of each letter was there. If there is more goals on other difficulties they may not even show up. Hopefuly this is not the case or it could be a big problem for those playing on Hard or Expert. It is a great mission overall. Very nice graphics to.

I was gonna report that yesterday but TTLG was unavailable. And today its out

Oh well...good luck
    I did, and I had a bunch of new comments that are meaningless now - and it sounds like the testing was considered "meaningless" too - so why even beta test a mission if thats the case?

I spent hours testing this mission, and to not even know that its being released, I feel a bit slighted. But whatever works - if he ran out of time he ran out of time. The mission seemed very incomplete to me, and I found three areas that are completely unreachable if exact conditions are not met.

As far as needing "a little thief" experience - I told you specifically the problems that non-expert players would have with this mission (which is what I was testing for in the first place) and you chose to ignore my questions while brushing me off with "look harder" and release it anyway - so whatever will be will be. This experience soured me on beta testing, and I've had quite a few great experiences with it recently. Keeping your testers more "in the loop" might help your missions turn out better - after all, we volunteered our time to work for you and help iron out problems.

Congratulations on the release at any rate.

Alrighty then!!! Lots of good missions coming out lately - I likey!!
    If at first you don't succeed...reload and try again!

Sensut DID tell me about the release for this weekend and as far I can tell, there're no bugs anymore in the game.

You'll will enjoy!! I promise

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Well, apparently I was the only one left out of the loop then I suppose. Fair enough.

BANNED
    Awesomeness!
    Another fan mission - us Taffers have been truly spoiled lately!

Downloading now, thank you.

I am outside, where they did the witch burning, lower part of the castle. I am stuck. I see where to put a rope arrow, through the grated area, small crawl space where you find some water arrows, the rope arrow is too high up. Where to next?

I'm stuck at the start near the Local Authority/Library buildings

I've been in the library, but found nothing but some loot. I can't open the grating that, presumably, leads into the authority building. Or is there some way of going directly from the library to the Authority building?